Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

She notices he has a bite. "You've got one." She drops her pole and grabs his pulling. "It's huge. Help me. Please Master. Help me." She's not even aware she called him that.

He glances at her as she yells and moves to help her, was she aware of what she called him? He moves behind her and wraps his arms around her and holds the rod around her hands. "Ok... Pull!" He leans forward slightly and pulls back quickly and strongly.

The fish flops to the ground, and she smiles. "We did it," she screams as she becomes aware of his arms around her. "We..did it." Her eyes find his. She swallows hard and is flushed. "Th-thank you for your..help. You can..let..go now." She doesn't want him to. She still isn't aware of what she called him.

"And if I don't want to..." He sets the rod back to fishing and turns her around, tips her chin up and kisses her deeply again. He runs his finger through her hair slightly and licks her lips, soon twisting his tongue with her again.

She doesn't have time to react to his words before his mouth is to hers' once more. She closes her eyes accepting him. Her tongue swirls with him, and again she feels whole for a brief while.

He pulls away slowly "For someone who claims to hate me... That's some kiss..." He says softly with a smirk "And I also bet it's not just a kiss you want... Is it Jinx..." His fingers still combing through her hair and his other arm around her waist, pulling her close.

She's clearly flustered. "You're right." She looks around. "I want to go home, and I want this headdress off. I also want some more fish for tonight, but I can't fish with you....holding me so close to your body like this." She's pale lest the blush in her cheeks.

"Really... That's all you want..." He rubs her back under her shirt slowly "Then tell me to let you go and let you fish..." He leans down to lick at her neck softly, so she can still talk, to tell him to let go and stop.

"I..I..want." Her voice is shaky as she trembles. "I want you to..let me..stay with you." She closes her eyes as he licks her neck. "I want you..to not stop. I don't care about fishing. I.." she opens her eyes afraid because of what she's said. "I need to be let go. Please. Oh please let me go." She trembles more.

He smirks and steps back, letting her go for now, it was fun to tease her "Fine... Continue fishing..." He moves away and makes a large pail for the fish to stay in.

She quickly grabs her own pole. Anything to take her mind off of what just happened. "Why the name Master? You said I'd call you that. That you were my Master? Why do you want me to call you that?" Still not aware she had called him, this was truly something she was wondered about as she pulled a fish from the water with a smile. She carried if over to his pail and looked at him for a moment before heading back to the worms.

"Because I'm teaching you... I'm the Master... You are my apprentice..." He tends to the fish "How should we cook these... Perhaps bake them in a fire pit..." He turns to the house "I'll be right back..." He heads into the house for a few things, if she tried to run away she'd find the spell on her headdress had been changed, she'd climax continuously instead of being shocked, she'd also get visions of him bringing her to each orgasm. He wanted to drive it home that only he could make her feel that way.

She watched his disappear inside the house, and she eyed back towards the forest. She felt certain she'd be shocked if she made a run for it, and she so she decided better of it. She walked along the edges of the bank looking at the water. It was peaceful and beautiful, but she wasn't paying attention to how far away she was getting. The climax hit her hard taking her to the ground. All she saw was him, and she felt was pleasure. One after the other, they kept coming, and so did she.

He comes back outside a few minutes later and sets the spices and tools he brought out down on the table. "Jinx..." She wasn't in her chair, he looks to the forest expecting to see, then he hears her cries and moans. "Seems she went a little too far..." He walks over to her slowly and kneels, pulling her into his lap, inside the safe zone. "Weren't watching where you were going... Bet this isn't what you were expecting..." He slowly rubs her arms and legs, she was still twitching quite a bit, her eyes were also glossy and unfocused.

She grins as she's pulled into his lap. "That was incredible, " she whispers. Her mind is still cloudy as she's floating high from her releases. She snuggles closer to him breathing deeply. After a while she looks up to him realizing where she's at. She scoots from his lap to the ground. "See? This thing is dangerous! I wasn't even trying to run away! You should....get rid of it!" She jumps up storming over to her poll shaking a little. Not from anger. Still from him and his touch.

He smiles down and her, the smirks when her mind wakes up and he watches her go "Sorry Sweety... It stays..." He calls lightly, he almost wanted to drag her back over here to let her have a few more rounds, see how she faired with that. He stood up and went back over to the table, pulling out the fish to start cleaning them.

She picks up one of the fish and grabs a knife chopping his head off. "Get it? I want this thing off RIGHT NOW! If you don't, I won't do anything you ask of me ever again on my own. I promise." She chops another one's head off glaring at him.

He looks up at her, "Oh really... Are you so sure about that..." He turns to her and waves his hand, he takes control of her body "I don't get it with you... 1 step forward... 3 steps back... Maybe you just enjoy punishment..." He cleans his hands and moves over to her and leads he back to where he found her, only a few feet further from the water. "In 5 minutes you will be given 1 minute to return to save zone before another 5 minute attack starts... You bring this on yourself my Pet..." He kisses her softly before making her sit across the invisible save line. He watches her a moment, the goes back to the table to continue cleaning the fish, only listening to her cries behind him as he works.

She's stunned by his reaction. "But wait. I don't...." She's soon consumed as he leaves her. Trying with all she as to cross the line again, but her body grows weak very fast. She can't help but give in and scream. Laying her head to the ground she whimpers. She wants to ask for help, but her pride and fear won't let her. She knows she's almost out of time, and she cries out, "Please. Help me."

"You've made it clear a few times you don't want my help... This is your punishment... Return on your own..." He doesn't even look back as he speaks to her, if she wasn't able to get back by herself after 15 minutes, then he'd help her. He continues to gut and scale the fish, the spices it and starts a fire going.

She finally, barely inches her way back into the safe zone heaving for air. Her body soaked with sweat, among other things, and trembling. She lay on her back looking up to the sky trying to focus.

Once she manages to return to the safe area he walks over to her and again helps her into his lap, rubbing her back "Will you complain about the headdress again..." He looks her over, she'd need another bath, or a swim. He tries to look her in the eyes, but they were far gone, she wasn't even looking at him.

"I..hate..this..thing..and..you," she pants. She does hate the headdress, but him? She was so confused about her feelings. She wanted freedom and to be able to leave if she wanted. At the same time, she didn't want to be away from him. Perhaps what she wanted was the choice, and he had taken that from her.

He sighs and looks down at her "Like I said... 3 steps back..." He leans down and kisses her forehead, then lays her back down over the line, she wasn't done with her punismant obviously. He sits with her for the first few minutes, he even holds her hand softly.

She whimpers as he lays her back over the line again. Her body instantly feeling the effects. She yanks her hand free from his trying again to move across the line.

Back
Top Bottom