Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

He takes a few more notes, so he didn't need a complete love potion, just one to enhance the love she already felt for him. "You say you love me... Now tell me what you really want to say to me, from deep in your heart... Confess your deepest secret..." He leans in and kisses her cheek.

"I want you to be my first. I want to stay with you as well, but I'm afraid of both. I want to leave, but it's because I'm scared to be here with you, but I'm starting to be afraid of not having you too. I'm so confused."

He smiles at her "I will be your first... Your first and only... But only when I think you're ready... Now just relax there until the food is ready, you'll feel dizzy after the potion wears off!' He kisses her softly and goes to check on the food.

She sat there, and the room began to spin. She grabbed her head. "I don't feel so good. Make the room stop moving." She closed her eyes holding on to the table.

He sets their food on some plates and moves back to her "Just relax and take a few deep breaths..." He stands before her and pulls her head into his chest, covering her eyes "It'll be over in a minute...." He rubs her back in slow but firm circles and the spinning slowly comes to a stop, he only lets go when she try's to pull away. "Is that better..." He cups her cheeks and rubs away the tears from holding her eyes so tightly shut.

She looks up to him. "Th-thank you. Food would be....good." She's dazed slightly. And she's unsure what to say to him. Finally she gathers her courage and asks,"what did you give me?"

"It was a stronger truth potion... I told you what I was giving you..." He gets her food and sets it before her and sits next to her. "Go slowly..." He rubs her back to help her relax more.

"There's nothing in this is there? Be honest. I deserve that after you've saddled with me this stupid headdress." She looks over to him as he rubs her back. "That..that feels nice." She slowly begins to eat smelling the food carefully.

"There is nothing in your food... I promise... And it's supposed to..." He chuckles softly and continues "We'll go sit outside after you finish eating... No that doesn't mean eat faster..." He pays her back a bit "Cause if you get sick, we stay inside..." He smiles and kisses her cheek softly. He'd give her the love potion later, most likely before bed so the potion could fully absorb into her system before she saw him again.

"Really? Outside?" She beamed. Being raised on a farm, she loved the outdoors. She tried to slow herself, pace herself so she wouldn't eat too fast. His kiss stops her spoon in mid air. "Wh-why did you do that? Please. Don't," she said, but her blush said otherwise. Her heart raced, but do not get too close to him she reminded herself. But I want to came the thoughts in her mind. I really want to.

He smiles at her blush and lets her finish eating "You're cute when you blush..." He slowly runs his fingers through her hair and smiles again "All finished... Now... You can't go more then 5 meters from the fence around the house..." Her headdress glows, taking the command.

Ladydark said:
He smiles at her blush and lets her finish eating "You're cute when you blush..." He slowly runs his fingers through her hair and smiles again "All finished... Now... You can't go more then 5 meters from the fence around the house..." Her headdress glows, taking the command.
Looking over to him, her voice low as a whisper,"don't. Please." His touch feels nice to her, but she still can not allow herself to just let go and enjoy him. She smiles. "thank you," and she dashes out the door feeling the warmth of the sunlight on her face. She could almost cry she's so happy. She looks out seeing the forest knowing her freedom is just out of reach. She wants to go, but at the same time, she does not. She's so torn. Conflicted. If only he would give me the choice, she thinks. Which would I decide? To go, or to stay?

He chuckles and follows her out, while she's looking at the forest he moves to stand behind her "One day you can leave here... By my side..." He hugs her from behind and licks and kisses along her neck, he gently holds her hands with his, he was going to play on her love for him and give her what he knew she really wanted.

She smiles at his words only to gasp when he hugs her. She literally holds her breath as his arms around her, but exhales slowly as he begins to kiss and lick her neck. "Please," she whipsers. "Why are you doing that?" She swallows closing her eyes. "Don't." Her voice is low whisper with her last word. Her hands with his begin to shake.

He smiles against her and kisses again before turning her to face him slowly "Don't what... Don't... This..." He leans down and tips her chin up, kissing her softly, then slowly deepening it as he runs his fingers into her hair.

She kisses him back without thinking, without hesitation. His hands in her hair excites her, but she doesn't know what to do. Her hands out behind as she slowly presses them to his back. The feel of his body against hers drives her to want to deepen the kiss, and she does much to her own surprise.

He continues to deepen their kiss, twisting his tongue with hers slowly and softly nipping her lip. He only pulls away when she needs air, but starts to kiss along her throat right away, not giving her time to miss his attention. As she tries to mumble another weak protest he kisses her again, a bit rougher, and lightly grips the back of her head to hold her in place.

Her body came alive under his touch, his kiss. Her instincts guiding her to invade his mouth with her tongue. Her head swimming as her desires were rising, she wrapped her arms around him slowly before pulling him tighter. She would protest later. She would let him know it could not happen again. For now, she would give in.

He continues his little make out session with her until she starts to tremble, then slowly pulls away "It's not just your powers I want...." He looks at her, her eyes were a little glossy from his attentions and her body was trembling slightly. He rubs her arms and goes to sit down in a chair by the brook.

She sits down by the brook as well watching it. "Then what else do you want?" She wants to ask if he will ever trust her enough to let her leave without him, but something tells her not to. She listens and wait for his answer. Her body weak now from his touch and his kisses. She wants him to touch her again, but she doesn't say anything about it.

"I thought that would be oblivious... I want you... All of you... And soon I'll have that..." He looks at her "When you finally accept how you truly feel, and accept me as your Master..." He smiles and looks back to the brook, watching as a fish jumps.

"Soon you'll have that? What makes you think you will? I don't want that." She has to look away as she knows she's lying. She wants him right now to touch her, kiss her, something, anything. Make my body tremble like that again, she thinks. She sees the headdress in the water, and her anger clouds her feelings. She throws a rock at her own reflection not even wanting to look at herself. "I don't look the same anymore."

"You look just fine..." He looks at her "Are you just going to sit there... I thought you wanted to be out here to walk around..." He moves his chair closer to the brook to watch the fish swimming "How about fish for lunch..." He mumbles a spell and flicks his hand, a rod appearing near his chair, it starts to fish for him.

"You used magic. It's not the same." She stands up looking for a stick to make a pole with. She runs inside finding the rest of what she needs to make a line and attach a hook. She digs for worms. Dirt on her hands, she baits the hook and begins to fish. "Go to sleep you little baby. Go to sleep you little baby. Your momma's gone away and your daddy's gonna stay. Didn't leave nobody but the baby," she sings softly. This feel so good to be this close to him and outside. Still she feels like something is missing. She wants more, but she's afraid.

"I can catch fish just fine... I just prefer not to... And if I only used magic I just would have popes them from the stream..." He he flicks his wrist as if he's holding the rod to make it move. It seemed she was relaxing slightly around him, enough to sing it seemed. He wondered how she'd be after the love potion tonight.

Back
Top Bottom