Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

As long as you behave. The words stay with her. It almost frightens her. She feels somewhat threatened. As long as I behave. His touch on her cheek offers little, if any comfort. "How long," she asks.

"How long....do I have to stay with you?" Her eyes flitting away from his face. She already knew the answer, and part of her was saddened by it. Still she held on to a tiny bit of hope that she would be able to go back home. He had not destroyed that little bit of hope yet.

"Well... As long as I find you useful... Now it's time for sleep..." He kisses her again and pulls her closer, pulling the covers over both of them and settling down to sleep again.

As long as he finds me useful. The words brought a smile to her face as her resolve began to creep back in slowly. She averted her eyes over to him as he slept. Alright. We shall see, she thought before closing her own eyes.

Tomorrow he would start breaking her down further with a few tasks and lessons, he couldn't have her will rebuilding again. He slept with her in his arms all night and late into the next day, he leaves her in the bed to go and shower.

She awakens to him in the shower. She knows she can't leave the house, but she wants to feel a breeze. She stands at the window looking out.

A while later he walks out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist and rubbing his hair with another "What would you like for breakfast..." He starts to go through his drawers and finding clothes.

She smiles looking out the window. "A nice egg....outside." She smiles as she's not looking at him. "What about you? I'd offer to cook, but I don't know how."

"We can go outside... On one condition..." He moves up behind her, now in a pair of boxers and a shirt, he lightly hugs her from behind, kissing her neck. "You take another truth potion..." He looks out the window, still holding her nicely "I'll even teach you how to cook..."

Her eyes widen at both his touch and the notion of another truth potion. "Why do you want me to do that, " she asked. She twitched a little as his kisses, and her voice was shaky. She did so want to go outside. "Fine. I'll do it," she said not giving him time to answer. "Give it to me, and what do I have to do to convince you to take this thing off my head?"

He chuckles softly "That won't be coming off at all... The spell bound it to your body... It's a part of you now..." He kisses her cheek again and backs up "I'll go start breakfast... You can find some clothes in my drawers..." He puts his pants on and heads to the kitchen.

"Wait! What? I'm stuck with this thing for the rest of my life? You didn't even ask me if I wanted it! You just stuck it on my head! How dare you stick me with this thing for the rest of my life!" In anger she turned to storm out only to be shocked hard. "Damn it! Take the spell off so I can storm away from you properly!"

"And you were doing so well... Do you want another punishment..." He turns back to her and looks at her "You lost the fight to me Jinx... I own you, and I'll so what I want with you until I no longer want you..." He moves over to her and pulls her up "I control you... Climax, climax, climax..." He stares at her as one powerful orgasm after another hits her, he lets her fall to the floor slowly. "Climax... When you are done... Get dressed and join me in the kitchen..." He turns and walks out the door "Climax!" He calls once more from down the hall.

She cries out after one mind shattering orgasm after another rips through her body. She is powerless to stop them. She closes her eyes tight as not to look at him. Crumpled to the floor, a ball of nerves, she hears his last demand before another one shoots through her. "Alright," she whispers. "I will." It takes her some time, but she's dressed and approaching the kitchen jittery from the mornings events. "I'm here," she whispers.

He walks over to her and tips her chin up, making her look at him "Who owns you... Who controls this body Jinx..." He gets face to face with her "Who am I..." He needed to be firm with her, he was in charge, she no longer had a say. "Look away from me and I'll say it 5 more times..." He was still holding her chin and staring down at her, waiting for and answer.

She looked at him, in the eyes. Those eyes of his. How they penetrated her. His voice so stern and in control. "Y-you do." She swallowed hard. "Y-you own th-this body. Mas-Master. Y-your Master. M-my Master." The words come slow, but they come.

"That's better... And when you disobey or fight back... What will I do to you..." He lets her go and moves to the counter, picking up the potion bottle. He turns back to her, waiting on her answer, once she did answer him, he hands her the bottle "Drink it and sit at the table..." This batch of truth potion was much stronger, she'd almost go into a trance, answering anything he asked, and not remembering what she told him once it wears off.

"You will..punish me." She takes the potion and eyes it for just a moment before drinking it. Handing him back the empty bottle, she instantly begins to feel strange as she sits down. She almost feels like she's going into a haze.

He soon sits by her at the table "Tell me your name and age..." He watches, reaching over and pulling a small note book from across the table. "Good... Now tell me about your family's spell book..." He wasn't going to beat around the bush, he was going right for what he wanted to know.

"Dagartha Crathus and the Coven's spell book was gifted to me when I entered the academy upon her death. The prophecy states I am to be the future Supreme of the Coven. They await my completion of the academy. Upon that I shall complete the ritual that will seal my fate as the Supreme. The spell book contains both white and black magic of a vast array. It currently protects itself. No one with ill will can so much as touch the book, and it will not allow itself to be destroyed. It only opens and answers to one voice now."

He grins and write the info down, he had a whole new reason for breaking her to his will now, and if need be, he'd completely control her for a time. Maybe he'd use a love potion on her... He sat thinking for a few moments "Tell me how you feel about me and what I do to you... And how I make you feel..."

"I think you're an ass that deserves to die, but I would never harm you because you excite me. I'm ashamed to admit it because I am so angry you beat me and brought me here against my will. I can't help but feeling happy and aroused around you. You pleasure me greatly, and I don't want it to stop. Ever. I want to be exactly what you want me to be. I will fight you though because I'm ashamed of myself, but I still want you, to please you, to be what you want me to be."

He grins wider hearing her confession "What would it take for me to brake you... To make you my little partner... Completely willing to follow my every order..." He had moved closer and was holding her hands, cupping her cheek and rubbing it softly.

"I'm..afraid not of fighting. I lie to you about that. I'm afraid of loving you and what you do to me. It makes me a slut to love it, but I do. I want to be with you. I want to stay with you. I want to be yours. I want to please you. Always. You can not break what's already broken. It's not okay for me to love it. Loving anything only gets you hurt. Always. That is why I fight you so. I'm afraid of loving you."

Back
Top Bottom