Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

"Why are..you being so nice..now?" She was almost afraid of his answer, but she wanted to know. "I don't..want to fight. I just wanted to learn. I'm not..a fighter. I can't fight..with you." She waited to see what he would say.

"You are behaving... I don't need to punish you..." He sips his wine again "And you will be a fine fighter after your training... Now hurry up and get to bed... You start training tomorrow..." He finishes up his and sets the bowl in the sink.

"I don't want to fight." Her voice more certain as if some of her self confidence was returning. "I don't like fighting. I don't like violence. All I want to finish school and go home. Please." She didn't want to tell him why she didn't want to fight. It was personal. She slides the half eaten bowl of pudding towards him and leaves the table heading to bed.

He shook his head slowly and watched her leave "Good night..." He picks up her bowl and sets it in the sink, she had eaten enough, she'd be quite worked up in about an hour. He turns the lights out and heads to his own room, knowing she can't leave the house, he undresses and goes to bed.

She goes to her room without saying good night. In fact, she doesn't say anything else to him. She lays down in bed and tried to go to sleep. Later on, she's not sure how much later, she awakens feeling rather strange. She stumbles from her bed and across the hall to his room banging on the door.

She went on to the bedroom without so much as a word to him. Climbing into bed, she wanted to just go to sleep anyway. She awoke sometime later feeling rather strange. She wanted to go ask him what was wrong, but she was afraid to. Slowly she stumbles from her bed across the hall. There is a hesitation before she knocks on his bedroom door.

She stood outside his door a trembling ball of nerves again not understanding the strange compulsion she was having to do inside his room. Her inner turmoil said it would be rude to go inside his room, but it was also urging her to open the door. She slowly opened his door whispering, "Detrick. Detrick."

He rolls over after a moment and opens his eyes "Jinx... Is something wrong?" He whispers, not getting up "Come here..." He moves over slightly and pats the bed.

She hesitates a moment, but her urges drive her forward . She climbs into bed next to him covering quickly shaking. "I must be....cold," she whispers. "Sorry to..disturb you."

He smiles and pulls her close, "It's fine..." He lightly runs his fingers along her arm and side, kissing along her neck. He knew the potion was slowly exciting her body and his light touches were just speeding it up.

She shivers more. "No....sto..." Her mouth wants to say it, but her body stops her. "That's..nice." She snuggles closer feeling a warmth spread through her body.

"Maybe you were just lonely..." He slowly slides his hand up her stomach to cup her breast, he rubs her nipple slowly and kisses along her neck again. After a few minutes her gently rolls her onto her back and switches breasts so he can lightly suckle the first one.

She doesn't fight him. She's not sure why either. She closes her eyes as everything swirls. His touch sending ripples through her body as she seems to warm under his touch. Her lips part as his mouth touches her breasts.

He licks and suckles her nipples, his hand slowly moving down over belly, then between her thighs as she opens them. He glances at her as he starts to slowly rub her clit "How's that..." He whispers softly and rubs just a bit faster.

She closes her eyes as he breathing quickens. "that's..nice." She inhales sharply with her lips parted as her hips move slightly. She can feel his eyes on her. She opens her eyes and looks at him quickly before closing them. She couldn't bear to look at him an say what she about to. "Don't..stop," she whispers.

He smiles and does as she says, suckling at her nipples again as his fingers work her core "Just relax..." He whispers again, slowly pumping a finger into her, then another.

"ooooh," she moans out loudly as her hips move against him. She quickly begins to pant. She arches her back he continues. She's not expecting to be allowed to cum.

He smiles at her and kisses along her neck, he knew she expected him to stop and leave her wanting, but she was behaving, she deserved a reward. He continues and look at her, as she got close she slowed down as if he was going to stop, then speeds up even more.

She grabs at his arm, not trying to stop him, but simply to have a grip of him, to urge him on, as her body tenses and she explodes. Her back painfully arched as nearly the top of her head is flush with the bed before her body goes limp next to him.

He slowly pulls his hand away and watches her, then gently pulls her closer and rubs her arm slowly "Feeling better now..." He could still feel her trembling.

"Y-yes. Thanks for....asking. I'm sorry. I can....go back to my room." She didn't make a move to get up. She was ashamed of herself and would not look at him. No matter had happened, whenever he touched her, she would not look at him."

He slowly turns her to face him and kisses her softly "You don't have to go..." He cups her cheek and rubs it softly, he gently held her close to him and rubs her back, trying to calm her down "You don't need to be embarrassed... You're still a virgin after all..." He kisses her again, he was trying to get her to relax and enjoy the rewards he gives her.

After his kiss, her cheeks blazed as she starred him for a while. It was the first time she really looked at him. "I can..stay?" When he kisses her a second time, she kisses him back this time letting go of some of her inhibitions. Some of them. It felt nice to give up a little bit more inside with him. It was so easy to just listen to him, let him lead.

He pulls back slowly "Of course you can stay..." He cups her cheek and rubs it softly, "You're save here... As long as you behave..." He holds her close and relaxes.

Back
Top Bottom