Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

She could hear him moving around in the kitchen, and she just rolled her eyes at him. She had no idea what he was cooking in there, but she had to give him credit. It did smell good. Slowly she got off the bed and made her way over to the window. It was so cruel. She could see outside, even feel the warmth on the window, but she couldn't get outside. She place her hand flush against the window thinking how she had taken her freedom for granted so badly. When this was over, and it would be over one day, she would never make that mistake again.

About an hour or so later he returns to her room "Would you like to eat in hers... Or at the table..." He looked at her sitting by the window "Maybe in a few days you can go outside... If you behave..." He watches her a moment "When you decide... Dinner is in the kitchen..." He turns and leaves, returning to te kitchen to dish out his own food.

Food. She was so hungry. She grabbed the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around her body. After that, she dashed into the kitchen. Quickly making her own plate, she ran back into the room closing the door behind. Not even a single word to him while she did all this. She didn't want to eat in the same room with him, but the food smelled too good to not eat. It tasted just as good as it smelled. She didn't bother with the spoon or fork. She grabbed food with her hands as she sat in the floor between the bed and wall. Every so often she would look up to see if he was coming.

He chuckles at her actions and just lets her do as she pleased for now, after dinner she would be having another twist thrown her way. "Enjoy the food..." He called out as she ran off, finishing his own plate he sat at the table to eat. Later, after his own dinner had settled he returns to her room "Alright... I have something for you... Come out from behind the bed..." When she didn't move he waved his hand and activated the headdress "I said come out..."

She rose to her feet at his command now as she had no choice. Her eyes meeting his with a despair as well as somewhat of a resolve. "Careful how you words things. You just say come, and my body could get very confused." The anger, the distain for him dripping from her voice. She may have to do what he says, but she doesn't have to enjoy it. She folded her arms in defiance with the sheet still around her body as she rolled her eyes.

He smirks at her "You want to push me... Fine... Climax..." The jewel flashes green a moment and she relives the first orgasm he helped bring her earlier that day. "Climax..." And again "You want to push... I'll push back..." He moves to stand beside her and watches her as she relives her pleasures, he still had to give her something, but he'd wait.

She fell to the bed reliving her orgasms all over again. She clutched the sheet tight around her body as she whimpered out to him. "Please. Stop. It." Her words fell on deaf ears though as he simply watched her with that same smirk on his face he seemed to always have. When she was once again used and dripping wet, she looked over to him. "You'll push back," she whispered as she closed her eyes.

"See... You're learning... Now lose the sheet..." Once her body does as he says he slips a pair of bikini bottoms in her "You said you've never used a vibrator... Well this one is special... It's connected to you headdress, you'll see how it works..." He steps back and snaps his fingers, the toy in the bikini turns on, it was located over her clit, set to medium speed.

She does as he asks and removes the sheet. How embarrassing this was. The bikini bottoms look odd to her, but of course she follows his command. When he snaps his fingers, her eyes open wide in shock. There are no sounds. Just a look of pure shock. "Wh-what?" She leans forward not accustomed to such a feeling.

"There is a small vibrator in you bottoms... It is connected magically to your headdress..." He watches her a few minutes and just as she was about to cum the toy shut off "It senses when you're close to climax and turns off... It's spelled to do this until the sun rises..." He grins at her "You are not allowed to remove it or touch yourself..." A flash of the jewel sets the command. "I'll see you tomorrow... Good night..." He turns and leaves the rooms nod closes the door, the sun was just setting outside.

In a fit of anger she looks at the now closed door. "FUCK YOU!" She tries to move around the room, but the vibrator is relentless. She ends up throughout the night on the floor and the bed as her body is driven to a maddening point only to be left needing more. By the time the sun rises, she's a sweaty, trembling mess of desiring emotions.

The next morning, about two hours after the sun rose he enters her room and notices she's no on the bed. "Jinx..." He walks into the room and looks around, finding her sitting on the floor against her bed, between the bed and the wall, she looked in a daze. "Jinx..." He crouches next to her slightly and waits.

Her eyes meet him slowly. She trembles as she purses her lips before she speaks. Her voice, soft as a whisper, "Please. Let me cum. Please. I'm....begging you." Her tear still visible on her face despite all the sweat. She hasn't slept all night, and her body is so tired as she pants. "Please."

He smiles softly at her and pulls her into his lap and sits on the floor with her "Are you sure... You look so tired... Maybe you should sleep first..." He slowly runs his fingers through her hair and rubs her back softly. He could see how tired she was, the need was the only thing keeping her up, but he wasn't ready to give her rlease just yet, he even starts to rock her slowly.

"No. No," she softly protests. "Please. I am begging you," she whimpers out. "Let me cum. Then sleep. Then sleep." Her eyes look to him with every bit of her pleading showing in them. How can he be so kind to me now? "Please," she mouthed the word as her body began to give into it's exhaustion and her eyes closed.

"Shhh... Relax... That's it.... Shhh..." He continues his soft talking and actions until she is sleeping, then stands and lays her in the bed, covering her with the sheet to let her sleep. She would be easier to control with her body and mind this weak, she just needed a little more work. He leaves the room to let her sleep and goes to make some breakfast, something cold so she wouldn't smell anything.

Her eyes open with a start. She looks around the room as she shivers. "I gotta get out of here." She stands taking in the room once more. She always comes back to the window. "Fine. So be it." She takes a running start sure she's attracted his attention with her feet as she sprints. She crashes through the window receiving the worst shock yet. The window repairs itself just like he said it would. The only difference this time, is she's on the outside. Though in tremendous pain from breaking through the window and the headdress she stands and begins to slowly run towards the forest. The shocks are so intense, and they keep coming. The bright sunlight begins to fade to black as she sinks to ground unconscious.

He looks up when he hears the window smash and sighs "The girl never learns..." He closes his eyes and feels her running away, or trying to, until the pain becomes too much and she passes out. He slowly heads outside and walks to where she is sprawled out on the ground, he gently picks her up and carries her back to the house "Keep that up... and you'll wipe your own mind..." He shakes his head and returns her to her room and lays her down to sleep it off.

She awakens again sometime later. She sits up thinking it must have been some horrible dream at first, but the aches she feels tell her otherwise. It had worked, but the stupid headdress. Yes. That thing would have to go if she ever planned on getting away. The trick would be to get him to....trust her. Either that or she could try to rip the thing from her head. She began to pull and try to peel it from her head. "Maybe if I cut my hair it would come off."

When he hears her thoughts he sighs again and goes to her room "It seems you haven't learned anything..." He snaps his fingers and the toy turns on again "You'll be punished again until I return..." He stands there to watch her for a few minutes.

She begins to pull on the bikini now trying to rip it from her body. "Get this shit off of me you sick little magic freak! I will never, EVER want to be your perfect partner! Go fuck yourself! Turn it off, or so help me, I'll make it stop myself!"

He snaps again and it turns up to max, he waves his hand and her arms stop "You will not touch that..." He glares at her and steps closer "Just for that... It's on for the rest of the day... Fight it all you want... But you can't fight forever Jinx..." He turns and leaves the room, he left the door open, she could wonder the house if she wanted, she just couldn't leave, break things or touch herself.

"FINE! FUCKING FREAK! " She makes her way to the wall. With the toy up as high as it was, she could barely walk the vibrations were rattling through her body. She begins to bang her head into the wall violently. She intents to knock herself out. A few hard bangs into the wall, and she sees her own blood on the wall. She shakes her head and keeps going.

He quickly returns to the room and grabs her from behind, pinning her arms to her body and lifting her up slightly. "Enough! You stubborn little girl!" He pulls her from the wall and orders her to be still "You'll stand there until your legs give out... Hands at your sides..." He was upset, she was being a stubborn little bitch, he couldn't wait to break her of that. He leaves the toy on max and leaves the room, soon returning with a first aid kit, he cleans her head and bandages it while she is still behind punished.

She stares straight ahead. Her body has no choice but to take whatever he gives. Is this her life now? It must be? He won't let her do this again, and the next attempt she makes, he will stop that one too. She's only hurting herself. Not him. She looks to his eyes locking with them. The only thing she wanted to know was what she asked him. "What do you mean by perfect partner?" The resolve clearly showing in her eyes and with her next statement, her next realization. "I'm not leaving here."

Back
Top Bottom