Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

He smirks at her "You don't have to worry about that my dear... You will be giving that to me later on, quite willingly..." He leans back as she starts to shiver "Ah... Gonna cum for me Jinx..." He could feel her twitching around his fingers so he knew she was close, he just stares at her, waiting.

One word over and over in her mind. No. She chanted it, trying her best to will her body to not give in, but his charms combined with her own efforts proved to be too much. She felt herself fall from the edge as her orgasm gripped her body clenching her down tightly around him. She moaned out loudly her own voice sounding foreign to her. Her juices flowed from her covering him. It was the most powerful release she had ever felt.

"See... Was that so bad..." He smirks at her as he pulls his fingers from her slowly and looks at them "I bet you even enjoyed that..." He sits back on the bed and cleans his hand, then pulls another vial from his robe "Here... Drink this..." He holds it out to her and we hand takes it. This potion was a truth serum, but this one would last for about an hour instead of only a few minutes. After she begrudgingly drank the potion her looks at her "So... Did you enjoy your play time..."

She takes a deep breath knowing what the potion having made one similar to it just hours before. She presses her lips together in a hard line. She did not want to answer the question. "I do not wish to answer you, and that's the truth. I could not say it if it were not." Her eyes on him and full of anger. She wanted to push him from the bed and race over him out of the cabin. Her resolve was strong but so was his potion. "Yes," she finally replied. "I did enjoy my play time."

He smirks slightly "My spells and potions are stronger then yours, you should know that by now..." He looks her over, she still sat with her bent legs spread and her wet pussy showing "I bet you want to play again... Don't you..." He looks at her.

"NO," she yelled it to him. "Not with you....here. I like the feel of my own body. I like bringing myself pleasure, but not with you here. It's embarassing. You shouldn't be seeing me naked. You shouldn't be watching me. You....should...."She screamed out of frustration. She couldn't find the words to express what she was feeling. "Words fail me with you here. All I know is I want you to go! To let me leave!" She blinked at him. "But you won't. I know that. Why? why me? What did I do?"

He chuckles again at her frustration "That should be easy for someone as smart as you to figure out..." He moves closer again and lightly runs his fingers over her pussy, knowing she couldn't stop him, "You're a powerful magic user, untrained, but powerful..." He slowly rubs her clit to tease her "You'd make the perfect partner..." He glances down at what his hand is doing then at her face "You like that..." It wasn't a question "Tell me you want me to go faster..." He knew her body was still sensitive, plus the added feel of someone ELSE touching her.

Her body jerks at his touch as her eyes never leave him. She opens her mouth, not in protest, when he grazes her clit. "Perfect. Partner," she stammers the question to him. She follows his eyes down to her pussy and back to him again. His voice was firm, and his touch was warm. Inviting. Her body would yet again betray her as she reacted to him moving ever so slightly. Her teeth clenched down, her jaw tight, she wanted to push him away from her. Her legs twitched beyond her control as her clit was teased and sensations began to run through her once more. "Go. Faster," she whispered as tears threatened her eyes

He smiles and does so, speeds up ever so slightly "Tell me how you like it Jinx..." He smirks at her and leans forward, never breaking eye contact and licking her nipple lightly, circling it with his tongue. He could feel her body shivering in delight and see her fighting to keep the anger in her eyes.

She heard his words. "I..I.." When he touched his tongue to her nipple, sparks ran through her body radiating from her breasts outwardly. His eyes so full of something that she didn't quite understand. "I like it..when he tease me slow..then fast. Press..down..with your warm fingers." A tear escaped her eyes as she knew she was powerless in every way to stop him or hide from him. Her body, and mind, exposed to him.

He smiles and does as she says, he also starts to suckle her nipples, switching between them slowly, and always keeping eye contact. "Keep going..." He whispers softly, this was his first step in breaking her, if he learned how she liked things, it would be harder for her to fight it. He did plan on questioning her about that spell book sometime later, when she was more out of it.

His attention to her body drove her closer to the edge once more. She tried with all she had to fight it, but he was skilled. Her body reacting further growing wetter and moving to his manipulation of her clit. "Don't. Stop." She's breathless. Her hands reach to his showing him. "Like that. Yes. Don't....stop." Her eyes leaving his as she lifted her head to watch him work her clit. "Yes. Like that. Faster. Press hard." She laid her head back again. "Nipples. Suck. Feels so good." Her tears fell faster as she was aware she was giving the key to unlock her passions.

He kept it up, following her every instruction, even adding a nipple nip here and there to her nipples. He smirks against her breast as her talking becomes more strained as she gets closer and closer to her climax. Pretty soon he'd be able to work her body with ease, as easy as a musician plays his instrument. He could already see the toll him learning about her body was doing to her, the only protest she could give, crying as he broke her slowly.

"Ow," she whimpers at his nips. Her legs moving, hips rising up slightly, and her chest heaving as she falls through her climax. "yes," she whispers out in one long, drawn out breath. She tightens all around him with her hands grabbing the bed almost pulling her entire body up. She raises her head up, the tightness in her face clearly visible. Her eyes still on him despite her tears. She didn't have to tell him. He wouldn't surly know her body had given up to him as his magic.

He smirks at her "Did I make you cum Jinx... Kiss me if you enjoyed it..." The headdress' spell on her, it was as if her body had been given a truth potion as well, he continues to lightly rub her clit, watching her body tremble in small a after shocks. He didn't think it would take him very long to crack her shell and start working her the way he wants her.

At his words, she lifted up further pressing her lips to his. She felt the electricity surge there as she did, and her body blazed anew for him. When she broke the kiss, she moaned out loudly at her clit still being touched. Her legs trembled out of her control, and she whispered, "again. Do it again," as she sank back to the bed arching her back.

He smirks at her and begins to tease and work her body again, just how she likes it. "Have you ever used vibrators Jinx..." He was keeping her in edge longer this time, bringing her close but then slowing down before she can cum. He glanced at his watch, the potion should be wearing off soon, he wondered if she'd even notice.

She shook her head roughly no. A faint ,"No," followed. Her cries getting louder and louder each time he brings her to the brink only to leave her wanting more. "Please," she moaned. It was faint. Was she begging to let her cum, or was she begging him to stop? "Please." Still just a whisper. Her body covered in sweat, her muscles aching and trembling, she was breathless.

"Please what... Tell me what you want..." He smirks at her and again Denys her climax. "You don't get without asking..." He looks her in the eyes again and continues to tease her "What do you want Jinx..."

"oooooh," she moans out her body in agony as he halts just before she can find her joy. "Please." The word is whispered over and over several times. She looks him in the eyes begging, pleading him to not make her say it.

He brings her close again and again, just watching her "Not until you ask..." He keeps it, watching her crumble slightly with each denial.

"Pleeeeaaaaasseee," she breathes out. With her eyes closed tight so she doesn't have to look at him she sighs, "Let me cum. Please. Let me. Cum." Her tears of embarrassment and lack of control over this entire situtation burn her now reddened face.

"That's better..." He starts to work her up again and doesn't stop this time, in fact he speeds up, finally letting her reach her climax. Once it hits her he rubs a few more times to strengthen it then pulls away "You can rest now..." He steps away from the bed and waves his hand, the control on her body removed. "I'll bring in some food for you..." He leaves the room to let her think on what she gave him.

She screams out as if nobody is with her when her body is encased by her orgasm giving him everything she knew he was seeking. She is heaving as she listens to him not looking at him. When he leaves, she brings her knees in close to her body and sobs quietly in her own body. She looks to the window again. "I will find a way out of here, and when I do there will be hell to pay. Perfect partner? Never."

He heard her before he left the hallway and smirks, headed to the kitchen to make her some food. Was she going to be surprised when he returned, he had a little present for her after she finished eating. Once in the kitchen he starts on their food, he was making them somethig simple, roast chicken and vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom