Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

"Thank you. Yes I did sleep well. You look good. I mean you look like you slept well." She blushes. His kiss makes her tremble slightly. She's in the same room as he is, and yet she still can't get enough of him. He looks so handsome. She wants to reach out and touch him. She can't stop smiling at him.

He smiles at her "Sit on the stool... You cN watch me..." He gets the pan out and heats it up "The trick to fluffy scrambled eggs... Is to keep stirring them..." Once hot enough he pours the eggs in and whisks them slowly. It looked like the potion was working, she couldn't seem to take her eyes off him.

"They smell really good. Back home, I'd collect the eggs and feed the chickens. I'd never cook the eggs though." She watches him more than the eggs with a faint blush on her cheeks.

He smiles at her again "I'm glad you're feeling better... Would you get the table ready..." He continues to cook the eggs, puts them in a bowl and starts to mix up more, once they are done he cleans the pan and starts on the bacon.

She beams. "Sure. I'd love to." She quickly sets the table rather beautifully. She even pulls his chair out for him. The sunlight through the window catches her attention. "May I go outside again today? Please."

He smiles and finishes the bacon, soon bringing the food to the table "You will be outside today... Your magic training starts today... Do you feel up to impressing me..." He smiles again and starts to dish out the food.

"Oh yes," she sits down. "I want to impress you so. Any requests with my training? I'm happy to do so." Her face showing just how happy and eager she was to please him.

He smiles at her yet again and starts to eat "You'll be practicing defence spells... I'll put us in a forcefield dome and conger a few enemies for you to fight... I'll even give you something to protect..." He continues eating again.

"That sounds wonderful, and I'll do my best. I promise. Wanna go fishing again later? How about a walk?" She began to eat. "This is pretty good. You'll teach me how to cook like this?" She was happy. Her face showed it.

He chuckles "Slow down... You talk a mile a minute... We can fish again later, but we still have a lot left, and I don't see why we can't go for a walk... But only after your practice... Now eat up... But not too quickly..." He smiles and continues to eat his food.

"Okay," she says as keeps eating. The food is great, and she feels like she hasn't eaten in forever. She doesn't even care about the headdress right now. She's just ready to prove herself to him. After she's finished, she gets up cleaning her own plate. "If you're finished I can get yours to," she says standing beside him. "It's no trouble."

He smiles and lets her take his dishes "Thank you... After that you want to get dressed and we'll head outside..." While she's cleaning he goes across the room to where he has all his potion and spell equipment set up, he goes through it carefully and pulls several tubes and vials.

"Alright," she says as she finishes up. She goes down the hall returning when she's dressed. "Is this alright," she asks turning so he can see her completely. "Are we ready to go outside?" She was so happy to not only be going outside, but she was with him.

"Yes... I'm all ready... And you look fine..." He takes her outside and heads into the woods, the spells on the headdress turned off for now. "Alright... You already know how to cast spells... But when it comes to using them, you think too much..." He stops them in a clearing and puts up a bubble around them "Alright..." He walks to the middle and pours two vials onto the ground. "When these grow... You need to kill them quickly or they will kill you... And be careful, they grow.... Fast!" He had at been paying attention and the plants grew too large behind him, a vile shooting out and grabbing his leg. "Shit!!!" The large mouth of the plant opens and swallows him.

What she didn't know was that he hasn't moved from behind her, the him she saw was a doppelgänger, he was hidden from her sight to let her true skill come out.

Ladydark said:
"Yes... I'm all ready... And you look fine..." He takes her outside and heads into the woods, the spells on the headdress turned off for now. "Alright... You already know how to cast spells... But when it comes to using them, you think too much..." He stops them in a clearing and puts up a bubble around them "Alright..." He walks to the middle and pours two vials onto the ground. "When these grow... You need to kill them quickly or they will kill you... And be careful, they grow.... Fast!" He had at been paying attention and the plants grew too large behind him, a vile shooting out and grabbing his leg. "Shit!!!" The large mouth of the plant opens and swallows him.

What she didn't know was that he hasn't moved from behind her, the him she saw was a doppelgänger, he was hidden from her sight to let her true skill come out.
She hangs from every word he speaks. When the plant swallows him, she screams, "NO!" She quickly shouts plasma balls towards the plants basically melting them to a puddles of goo without harming him. She rushes over to him. "Oh please be alright! Are you alright! Please!" She kneels down quickly to him. "Say you're alright Detrick." Tears in her eyes.

He slowly faded away, only to reappear across the clearing "Well done... See how well you do out of the blue... Now try this!" He spreads his arms out and several of him appear "Unless you want to watch me die several times... Save me!" The some fills with several different demons, all going after a different Dertick.

"NO," she screams as she rises. Pure energy flows from her fingertips surrounding them all combined with fire. Her words soft as she casts, igniting all of the copies of him until only one remains. She panting covered in sweat as she looks to him. "Don' ever do that again. Please." She can't hold back the few stray tears that escape her eyes. She quickly wipes them away as if it would make them not to exist to do so.

After a few minutes he walks up to her and pulls her close, softly rubbing her back "It's ok.... It was just a training excersize...." He tips her chin up and smiles "Did you even notice you cast without thought... You just let your instincts guide you..." He cups her cheek softly and leans down to softly kiss her, then pulls back "That's enough for today..."

She nods at his words before kissing him back as he kisses her. Her eyes look to him with a longing. "Again," she whispers. "Do it again."

Her eyes look to his lips and back to his eyes. "Kiss me. Again. Please." A deep blush across her face.

He smiles "You didn't have to ask for that..." He pulls her closer again and tips her chin up, kissing her deeply. He runs his fingers into her hair and pulls her a bit closer, he licks her lips lighty.

Her body melts into his kiss. This is what she wanted. The feeling of being alone with someone standing next to her was gone. The feeling of longing was vanishing. It was him. All this time it was him she wanted. She wrapped her arms around him grabbing his clothing pulling him tighter.

"Mmm..." He kisses back and slowly starts her tongue to play with his, holding her close as they continue. Slowly the dome fades and they are left alone to relax in the clearing.

When the kiss breaks, she looks up at him. "Thank you for letting me come outside. It's such a part of who I am. Thank you. How far can I wonder away out here? I will obey your rules."

Back
Top Bottom