Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stupid, Specific, Fangirlish Craving (hp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninseineon

Super-Earth
Okay, just the facts 'cause I want this to be a short search:
I want a Draco Malfoy/OC roleplay. I'm willing to be flexible with smut level and post length, but I want decent literacy (minimal misspellings and grammar errors). Plot is lovely, and I have a few ideas if you're short, but a simple setting will do as well.
Kinks are negotiable, but please take the time to check over my f-list (in my signature). I will refuse incest, scat, and bestiality but everything else is fair game.
PMs or threads are preferable, but I can be convinced if you ask nicely and offer enough incentive.

Speaking of incentive, if you have an OC of your own and a canon crush, let me know. I'm happy to double up.

Edit: as this is apparently a rare thing, I feel like I should mention that I can and will play a dominant character if you would like. I'm not hung up on a Dom/sub dynamic, though, so if it's not your style, that's fine.

A few setting ideas to tempt a player:

-A group of pure-bloods are on a hunt in the wilderness (hunting either deer or muggles) when Draco and a young witch get separated from the group. By the time they realize how far from the group they are, a storm has picked up and made broom travel risky. They are about to apperate home, when something happens to prevent it (wands lost or something). With weather getting worse, they manage to come across a small cabin that appears to be abandoned.

-The Malfoy family is throwing a party, but most of the guests are older and pretty dull. Draco decides to raid the liquor cabinet to offset the boredom, but there's already someone there, and she looks like she's about his age...

-After the war, life is pretty hard for former Death Eaters. Though never convicted, everyone knows (or suspects) the horrible things Draco did. Tired of getting cold shoulders and colder glares, he begins frequenting a seedy bar to drink his problems away. One evening he meets a woman who doesn't seem bothered by his past and she never even mentions the war. Happy to forget his sins, he chats her up. Either they just keep meeting in the bar and get friendly or they go back to her place right away, either way he eventually discovers why she never mentioned the war: she's a muggle.

-The Malfoy marriage is in shambles. Draco's wife hasn't slept in his bed for years, and she refuses to touch him. They can't divorce without losing access to a joint trust fund, and neither of them want that sort of gossip anyway. Frustrated, he turns to a upper-class prostitute who promises discretion as well as great sex. Soon he's visiting her weekly, keeping her on retainer instead of paying by the hour. Life begins to stabilize, at least until The Missus admits to a lesbian affair... With a certain prostitute. (I'm willing to play both women)

-The Wizarding war leaks out into the muggle world and the muggles react with all the sanity and moderation one could expect. They drop the nukes. The bombs have some magical component added that has the unintended side effect of disabling nearly all magic. It's a rare wizard that not only has a wand, but a wand that works. So in addition to all the horrors of an apocalypse, Draco is left to wander defenseless while literal witch-hunts are organized by surviving muggles. Eventually he comes to a house on the edge of a moor that has lights burning and smoke coming from the chimney. He takes a chance and knocks on the door only to have a witch open it.
(This one is best suited to doubling, with two witches living in the cabin and Draco traveling with another man. Still willing to play it with a single couple though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom