Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for m/f or f/f Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :)
So I'm here to find some good roleplaying partners, I enjoy roleplay a lot, however if I get ignored for a few weeks I'm not so happy. I won't be offended if you don't like our roleplay I just want to know :) I have roleplayed in the past and frankly I often take on too many so I am limiting my roleplays to 10 people :)

What I like in a partner:
Someone who can write good English is pretty important, I am the first to admit that I write a lot of typos but if your sentences don't make ANY sense then it can be a real turn off for me. I like to have a lot from my partner, 2 paragraphs at least, also details! If you can't think what to write, what is your character feeling at that moment, entwine some background in etc.

What I enjoy in role play:
Long term or short term I don't mind but if we're doing long term it HAS to be a good plot. I have a few ideas and have done a lot of role play.

I have done a lot of incest and as a result have become bored of the typical daddy/daughter scenario, although I am still willing to do it so long as there are interesting characters or a particularly good plot. Fantasy/sci fi is something I adore. Vampires, demons ect? Yes please :D I have recently read fifty shades and as appalling as the book was, the concept was something I really liked, the idea of a contract and having a dominant who went as far as controlling what you ate? Something I am definitely interested in roleplaying.

What I dislike:
Feet fetishes freak me out sorry. Blood, gore ect. is also a no no, along with scat and watersports. Anything involving REAL animals is a definite no as is the idea of dying for pleasure. I understand in some role plays that death and blood may have to be involved but as long as it's not something the characters get off to, that's fine by me.

I think that's all for now, any questions? Please PM me :) If you contact me and I already have my ten, then I'll let you know :) I will save your messages though and if there is a slot open I'll message you again to see if your still interested.

Oh and thank you for taking the time to read my thread :D

Angelesque said:
Do you have any topics in mind?

Currently like the idea of patient/doctor, but the patient is in for mental health reasons, nothing too serious but enough of a problem that he can take advantage.

Anything to do with some kind of monster and a teen girl gets my attention.

Post-apocalypse

PM me for more details :)

Misanthrope said:
steeleyourheart said:
So everyone bailed on me :( Looking for some new partners :)

You bailed on me! We were doing an RP that you just abruptly stopped responding to.

I've been on skype several times since and you have not been there. Also I was the last one to leave a message. Feel free to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom