Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a literate Horror / Post Apoc based RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Meteorite
Hey there!
Im looking for a decent horror/ Fantasy / Post apoc / Demon-Angel / Black magic / Greek lore roleplay.
Anything along those lines as long as its a creative and interesting story to play in. I do expect you to contribute to %50 of the roleplay in terms of idea, plot and settings.
I can play either a Sub or Dom role, really doesnt matter. Torture, stabbing, forced, bound, whipped.. The more blood the better yes?
Literacy is a must, If I write you 4-5 paragraphs and I only get a few sentences in return.. I will not continue with you. I have nothing against those who want to roleplay sentence per sentence but Im not going to spend my time and ideas writing you a novel while I get nothing to go off of in return. Thankyou.
Im mainly interested in male x male but Im willing to consider male x female for the right person. As long as its me who gets to play a male role, I really have no passion for playing as a women so just dont ask. While in Real life I am a women, for my own reasons I really dont wish to play as one. I will only play a male role.. whether it be a dominant, masculine male or a subby feminine male. I also dont do humiliation, scat or water sports, Anything that needs to be left in the bathroom. Im not very fond of herms either.
Another thing, I do not jump right into smut. I really do want a fully developed story, so I can really get into it and feel for the characters you know?
Any other questions, feel free to send my an IM. If your interested in roleplaying with me, hit me up with some ideas and Ill share mine! <3

Im not the greatest writer but heres a few examples of previous roleplays that I have done! I will also post a roleplay from me and another one of my partners below!~

~The writing in white is my own.
This plot is about a Seraphim (Aiden) who was tricked in to falling in love with the devil himself, promising a seat by his throne if Aiden would help him overthrow god. When they failed to overthrow god, he was cursed to rot away in hell with Lucifer. But the devil no longer had use for Aiden, casting him aside to the very corner of hell were he stayed miserable, angry and alone for years. Lucifer finally calls on Aiden when word of a norse demi god spreads through his underground kingdom, wanting to have the demi god for his army.

[11/21/2013 9:18:14 PM] Jodi Bearz: Earth.. What a horribly disgusting place. So powerless.. so dull.. so boring, He hated it.. Hated everything about it. Yet here he was.. hiding away in damp cabin in the middle of a graveyard. How wonderfully ironic.. that Lucifer would station him here, in a field of the dead. Was he mocking the Seraphim? Knowing damn well how much it would bother him.. how much he HATED it here. Ever since their fall, he had been shoved away.. ignored, like he was just another toy for Lucifer to defile whenever he wanted to. He never got attention when HE wanted.. though as much he tried to deny it, he longed for Lucifers touch. His heart still hurt for the man, Aiden had mistaken it as hatred. For years he was shoved away in his own little cavern in hell, given books and damned souls to keep him occupied. But his time in hell had turned him into a bitter being. His once brilliant wings had dulled to a grey.. the feathers torn and falling out. Even his eyes were turning a dull shade of grey. He no longer felt like the beautiful Seraphim he once was.. more like a toy who had been used and left to rot in his own lonliness.
A few months ago Lucifer had assigned him with job to do. Lucifer spoke of a "powerful being" that had been hidden away in a small town. He wished to have this being for his own, and for some reason thought Aiden was "perfect" for the job. The devil wouldnt explain why.. or even how he was suppose to find this man, but this was his order.. he could not ignore his "king". But there was to be a reward for the capture of this demon, Aiden was to be promoted. Given a ranking above many of the beings in hell, to sit by the throne of the devil like he once had for god. How could he refuse?
He had searched.. and searched. Tortured, killed and seduced many to his home were they were never found again. With no results, no one knew were this demon was. So here he was, patrolling the town like a lost dog. His robes hid him away from any viewers to look, his pale blonde hair covering those slanted green eyes as his ears stayed perked up to the news around town. His wings were hidden, the six torn wings covered by a long cloak. They were pinned as close to his back as they could.. though to many he would appear hunchbacked. But as he sat in the local cafe, sipping on a bit of coffee.. his ears caught something interesting. A rumor he assumed.. of a being granting wishes in a cavern not too far from the town. So far none that had gone to find this being had returned. A young man.. probably around his id twenties was planning on going out to this place tonight. This brought a devious smile to his lips. He waited outside the coffee shop, watching the man as he headed home for the night. He shadowed this man, following him in the cover of the night..

[11/21/2013 9:32:18 PM | Edited 9:34:01 PM] Angry Tea Biscuit - Liam: A clocked finger stood outside the cavern staring up at the statue of Odin bearing a grin It was none other than the Arch Fallen angel of death Cypther, He woke in a soft tone. "Soon child of the wolf... your chains will be broken.. your rage and thirst for blood unending... you will be my tool of their downfall and my great revenge..." The hooded figure would turn to the direction of which the young man and Aiden would be approaching from diggering his sword into the dirt with his hands wrapped around it's hilt his wings spread out remainly still as he waited patiently like a statue, wolves would gather and lay around him as if tamed.

[11/21/2013 9:43:37 PM] Jodi Bearz: It wasnt long before the young man was home again, packing provisions for his small journey. Some dinner, a few waters bottles and a dagger. Oh? Did he expect danger. Aiden couldnt help but to laugh to himself, these tails of powerful beings offering wishes to humans.. How fucking stupid could they be? Why on earth would something so powerful bend to the demands of a human being just for finding them? The seraph shook his head, waiting for the man to leave his home. Good thing the man didnt plan on driving there.. he wasnt sure how well he could keep up with a car. He had wings yes, but they were weak.. and in all honesty he hated using them anyways. He had thought of cutting the damn things off a few times now.. to rid himself of the horrid reminder that all he would ever be was a fallen angel. Not belonging to heaven.. but neither to hell. Stuck somewere in the middle for all to hate and ignore. But this would change things.. This power that Lucifer would give him for finding the demon he wanted so badly, all would cower before him.
Lost in his own thoughts, he barely saw the young man finally leave his home. He caught up to him in a matter of minutes though, shadowing himself behind trees and buildings as they made their way to the outskirts of town. He could tell they were close now.. this overbearing sense of power was forcing shivers through his skin. His eyes watched the road infront of them with an eager excitement. It had been so long since hed seen any kind of action other than what the humans had to offer him. Shedding himself of his cloak, he readied himself for what he was about to face. Pushing his own claws into the palm of his hand, he watched as pool of bright green formed in it. It formed into a blade at his hands.. a long, curved emerald colored weapon. He quickened his pace, catching up with the young man before they could reach the cavern. The younger one screamed as he grabbed his arm, pushing the tips of his claws underneath the others skin. "Im sorry" he whispered "But I no longer need you to guide me.. and this oppurtunity is mine alone. Ill make your death quick". With a wicked groan, he pushed the tip of his blade underneath the mans ribs. And as he fell, Aiden raised the soiled blade to his lips.. letting his tongue collect all of the scarlet red that dirtied the blade. Not bad.. humans never did taste too good but it satisfied the hunger at the pit of his belly. With the young man taken care of, he approached the source of the power that emitted through the trees. There were two beings now.. he could feel it, and it wasnt long before his eyes laid to rest on the being that stood right outside the cavern. He stopped before him, holding his blade at his side.. ready to strike if this one decided to become hostile.
"Ive been told that you promise wishes... Though I assume all that come here in search of wishes are granted with something much more Grimm.. Tell me, what is your name?"

[11/21/2013 9:53:17 PM] Angry Tea Biscuit - Liam: A wicked yet beautiful laugh followed the runes upon his wings and sword glowed bright the runes were of blessing of heaven and hell itself. "It is not I you see, I am it's keeper to pass you must answer this, Why have you come? To get a wish granted? or for power beyond your imagining." The finger would remain still not raising his blade, his robes a dark green his face hidden by shower by his deep hooded cowl, traces of armour could be seen under the robes, The wolves would howl aloud running into the cave towards their alpha, the Fallen angel would soon disappear in blinding light once Aiden had spoken.

[11/21/2013 10:10:58 PM] Jodi Bearz: A keeper? And he wanted to know why Adien had come, not to fight or protect what was hidden away. There was something odd about the whole situation, and something in the back of his mind kept telling him to turn away and not come back.. as if they had planned on his arrival. A growl of irritation filled his mouth as he raised his weapon to the other, anger filled his eyes. " Dont toy with me! I come with orders from Lucifer himself.. Hes asked me to bring back a demon of great power.. Tell me what you are or Ill pry it from you myself"
His threats were empty, the being dissapearing soon after he closed his mouth. He cursed to himself.. How could someone Just dissapear? What if that was the being he wanted, he couldnt get a name. Then again if he was here as a keeper, then whatever was hidden in that cavern was much more valuable. Aiden shook his head, continueing on past all the wolves that stood around the cavern.. howling away into the night. How odd. Something wasnt right.. This was too easy. He gripped his sword tighter, holding it infront of his chest while he pushed through the dark cavern.
He stopped at the very end of it, staring down at what he could only assume was a demon.. chained to the wall with heavy cuffs. He tilted his head and stared down at the man, trying to catch his gaze.
"And just who.. might YOU be?"

[11/21/2013 10:18:35 PM] Angry Tea Biscuit - Liam: Green and white bright eyes would appear as Aiden spoke from the demon that would be wolf in appearence but at the same time demonic with a dark halo and large wings, his body chained to the wall the figure would soon speak in a low dark heavy voice almost bone chilling. "I... am Nightmare... Grandson of Loki and son of Fenrir the eater of the sun... Place your hand within my mouth and I shall grant you your wish..." The demons mouth would soon open his tongue made of flames as was the back of his mouth there looked as if no end to it as it waited.

[11/21/2013 10:34:16 PM] Jodi Bearz: Aidens eyes widened, staring at the canine with disbaleif.. here stood the demon that Lucifer wanted so badly.. Chained and left for him to do as he wanted. This wasnt right.. Why would Lucifer send HIM down to pick up a man who had already been defeated and captured. Why not send somethig beneath him, bother someone else with this easy task. But then a thought occured to him.. Lucifer never said anything about the condition in wich he got this being. He was given no limitations and Aiden intended on finding out just why Lucifer wanted.. HIM. His voice filled with venom.. and if you listened close enough, there was a hint of jealousey.
"Put my hand.. in your mouth"
His voice was so sharp.. so cold, it could easily be compared to a snakes hiss. His eyes narrowed as he stared down at the wold.
"Do you take me for a fool.. or is that what you do to every being that wanders down this cave? I wont fall for your tricks dog! Your the one in chains.. left at my mercy. Lucifer may want you but Im going to have my fun before I hand you over. After all ive been sent down here to suffer in the world of the humans to find you.. Im going to make you suffer as well"
His lips curled in a growl, a sound much too animal to be anything near human. His wings uncurled from his back, stretching to their full length before the animal. Sure.. Aidens wings were grey but he had six of them and in the realm of god that put him at a higher ranking than the "Nightmare" before him. The sword he heald so tightly melted away.. forming back into the green nectar it had once been. Instead if ran down to his claws, creating a thick.. sharp blade around each one. He held them out to the wolves throat, quickly wrapping around its muzzle to force its head up.. keeping that fire away from his face.

[11/21/2013 10:39:55 PM] Angry Tea Biscuit - Liam: As Nightmares head was forced up he spoke again his mouth clearly stronger his voice willed with anger and a hint of joy. "Do it.. make me suffer! Allow me to feel pain once more!" A dark laughter would fill the chamber echoing causing the wolves to flee, Nightmare would push towards Aiden his chains unwilling to break or budge the demons eyes would glow brigthier with a sinister look in them.

[11/21/2013 10:56:13 PM] Jodi Bearz: Aiden was taken back by the laughter.. though it only pushed his anger to a breaking point. He had been so inactive for so long.. so frustrated and hurt.. The anger inside him was controlling all other emotions. He wanted to tear this one limb for limb, leave NOTHING for Lucifer to have. He wanted to show this demon what pain really was.
"So its Pain you want then..."
He raised his head up from the hounds gaze, staring up at the ceiling with a wicked grin on his face. Now seraphims were unlike gods angels in many ways. They were not human, and though he could retain a human shape.. his other form was begging to come out. His lips began to move, letting a chant roll off his tongue as though he was singing. Aiden was breaking the seal that tucked his true form away, and the human flesh that covered his skin was beginning to melt away.. replaced instead by what use to be pure white fur. It was grey now.. a sort of pale silver that shone whenever the light hit its strands. Runes of blue marked his arms. They glowed brightly agains the dull fur, picking up as his voice did.. The green that covered his claws seemed to light on fire.. a bright green flame. Instead of the humanoid being that stood before the wolf.. was something caught between canine and serpant.
The canine smiled down at the other, his mind caught up in all the wicked things he could do to this male. Aiden brought his free hand to his mouth, sinking his own canines into his skin forcing more of his own bright green nectar to flow from the wound. He held the bloodied hand up to the light, groaning in pleasure as he flicked his wrist.. sending his own blood over the dog. It didnt stop at his fur, but rather grew over his body.. wrapping itself like vines around his limbs.
"Now hold still.. and try not to scream"
He hissed, pushing his maw into Nightmare's neck. Aiden wrapped his lips around the flesh of the other, pushing his teeth into skin. Aiden held within him a very potent venom.. used to torture its victims while he feasted from them. The venom would infect the bloodstream, forcing the bloodcells to duplicate and expand. They would tear apart his skin.. it wouldnt be long before the canine was bleeding from every angle.. Or So Aiden thought anyways.

[11/21/2013 11:05:53 PM] Angry Tea Biscuit - Liam: As Aiden began to torture him showing him pain and suffering it only seemed to have pleasured him greatly, He was bleeding but it would seem aidens vemon had little affect on him it simply caused him pain as he grew stronger waiting for the perfect chance to break his chains that bound him, The pain that went through him only seemed to arouse him gaining some sort of sexual pleasure from them aswell, He would let out loud growls of pain escape his maw his eyes looking down at Aiden. "Yes.... more!... MORE!... Free me from this mortal plane!.." His voice in was in great pain and at the same time delight.

[11/21/2013 11:17:40 PM] Jodi Bearz:
Each moan of pleasure.. Though the sound was enticing and all so thrilling.. He was much too angered, So full of a lust for blood that he would not be drawn into the sensuality with this wolf. He growled once more.. louder and deeper than the others.
"Shut up and bleed you fucking mutt!"
Aiden hissed, pushing the wolf to the ground with the hand that held his throat so tightly.
"Lucifer may want you but so do I.. I want you in peices.. Lucifer would accept it, he can live without you for his armies. Its a wonder why he wanted such a pethatic creature in the first place. You were already defeated.. already imprisoned.. You cant be the one he wants!"
His anger blinded his judgement, and perhaps that is why Lucifer sent Aiden down instead of any others. He knew of the bitterness Aiden held in his heart.. the bitterness that was turning his form dark. It wouldnt be long now until Aiden pushed himself to become something more than just a fallen angel.. Lucifer was just dying to see what he could twist Aiden into.
Those fiery green eyes met those of the wolves with a strong gaze, all that rage shining through clear as day.
"I wonder if youd still moan with your insides painting the floor"
The seraph was quick to moved over the wolf's body, using one hand to hold his head up.. exposing the skin of his throat. The green tips that covered his claws extended even more, digging themselves into Nightmare's throat. Once they were deep enough into the other, he pulled his arm back.. opening up the hounds throat and chest. All that red.. it painted the floor with such a brilliant color.

[11/21/2013 11:30:03 PM] Angry Tea Biscuit - Liam: Would fall to the ground but laughter filled the room the so thought corpse rose to it's feet it's wounds slowly mending itself, the Demon soon charges towards Aiden the chains breaking within an instance now the nightmare greatly outpowered Aiden within brute strength from the pain and suffering grabbing Aiden by the back of his neck slamming him into the ground repeatedly speaking in a devilish voice. "I AM BEYOND YOUR IMAGINING! I AM A DEMI GOD! NOT SOME REGULAR DEMON! I WAS NEVER DEFEATED! CAPTURED YES! BUT NOT DEFEATED!" Nightmare would grab hold of the chains still wrapped around him, his wounds fully mended wrapping the chains around Aiden tightly squeeshing him tightly almost stopping him from breaking and possibly breaking a few bones or ribs, Nightmare spoke once again in a hollow voice. "My rage is unending as is my thirst for blood... I suppose your filth of blood will do better than that of worthless humans..." Nightmare would open his flaming jaws wide slamming them down upon Aiden's neck taking great pleasure within his screams or pain feasting upon his flesh and blood, somewhat holding back from ripping Aiden in two and snapping his neck.

[11/21/2013 11:42:21 PM] Jodi Bearz: Aiden began to drag his hand down lower.. opening up inch by inch of the wolf's chest. He could see the others ribs now... Soon he would pry them open, watch his heart race while he tore limb from limb, he could feel the excitement rising every second he thought of it. And after that heart stopped all together.. he would eat it whole. It was then that he felt the pressure on the back of his neck, pulling him up into the air with an amount of brute force that he had never expirienced. Within seconds he was in chains.. he could feel the broken bones in his body healing as fast as they could but with so much damage obtained in such little time.. they wouldnt heal fast enough. This pain... his blood.. it had been so long since hed felt either one. They pushed him out of his angered daze, bringing a sort of common sense back towards his body.. he could almost think past the anger now. His blood was mixing with the others in an array of green and red.
" I see now.. I dont know what lucifer intende-"
He had to stop speaking as a coughing fit erupted in his lungs, pushing out all the blood from what he could only assume was a punctured lung.
"Maybe he wanted me to die here.. Maybe he was sick of seeing my face.. Perhaps I remind him of his failures as a god.. OR maybe the sick bastard just wanted to use me as a way of getting to you"
Another coughing fit.. a line of bright green was dripping from his maw now. Yet still he laughed in the demons face, his expression drawing together in what could only be an acceptance.. If he were to die today.. he would not regrett it.
"Either way.. I wont go down so easily.. Not at YOUR hands"
His own blood began to swirl, pulling back up to his body to wrap around his wings in a sharp green armor. All six of his wings came forward, slicing into the arms that held his throat to the wall.

[11/21/2013 11:57:58 PM | Edited 11:58:53 PM] Angry Tea Biscuit - Liam: Nightmare would soon unlatch himself from Aiden throwing him away licking the blood from his lips. "Your master is weak, To call himself a god and sending someone like you in his instead, It is pathetic.." Would circle around Aiden his wings spread out wide as continues to scan Aiden more. "But you are not weak, You show promise, I will not bow my head to your master!" Nightmare would soon pick up two more changes breathing upon them to make the dwerven metal searing hot spinning them around lashing out at Aiden from afar soon they would wrap around him tightly binding him in place his wings pressed against in his own body. "I am nothing you have ever faced before, I will submit to no one!" Nightmare continued to watch for long before walking up towards Aiden and grabbinghim by his throat and pressed upon it with another strength to stop him from breathing. "I will spare your life! If you pleadge yourself to me!" He would growl loudly still clearly in pain as his wounds heal slowly, Looking into Aidens eyes with his own bareing his razor sharp fangs, He would loosen his grip to allow him some air to reply before snapping Aidens neck if he would refuse.

[12:07:56 AM] Jodi Bearz: Pathetic.. He repeated that word to himself in his head.. His exsistance was.. pathetic. What did he live for? There was a point in his life that he thought he knew what that was. The day he met Lucifer.. he thought his life would change for good. To have someone by his side.. to protect and love him. Lucifer played into the lie so well, he even took Aiden to bed with him several times. Always telling Aiden how beautiful he was and how much he loved the seraphim. It was lies.. Everything was lies. Why did he stay in hell when he knew he would never get back what he had before.. and never would he make the devil love him. He was too consumed by power, to jealous of god and his creations. There was not time for Aiden.. and now he die for his loyalty to Lucifer.. No.. Aiden let out an angered growl. Here he was.. weak and defenseless.. and once again, completely alone.
"Fuck him" The canine whispered undeneath his breath.. as though he needed to say the words to let go of his love for Lucifer. How many years had it been now since the man even looked at Aiden? Once again.. the chainst came, wrapping tightly around his wings.. leaving him completely imobile. The armor that had surrounded each feather of his wings melted away.. back into blood at the ground. He hung his head in shame.. If only he had known better. If only he had kept his emotions under check.. When did he fall so hard into such.. darkness. Would it have helped him anyways? What was left for him.. He would only know if he lived.. and here this demon.. no, this demi god offered him life. If only he could swallow his pride and accept a life of servitude. It couldnt hurt to.. try. A sadness shown throw his eyes.. his last effort to save himself swallowed up by the power HE had given this demon by ravaging his body.. out of pure hatred. He couldnt form the words.. instead he stared on into the others eye, the faintest nod of his head indicating that he would give in.. He couldnt die.. not like this.. with nothing left. NOTHING

[12:22:58 AM] Angry Tea Biscuit - Liam: A giant smile came across his face letting go of aiden's throat and breaking the chains that held him. He spoke once more. "Good, Now do you see what I have suffered all this years? The Dwarves made this chains for my father to bind him and so they used the very same on me, You have my thanks for giving me the strength to free me from those infernal chains." Would spread in his out further, his wings had casted a shadow upon shadow itself, soon wrapping around himself and Aiden, Nightmare would look down upon him looking into Aiden's eyes. "Rest now, regain your strength you will need it for what is to come." His head would soon turn towards the exit of the chamber narrowing his eyes upon it, his wounds now fully healed, his gaze soon turned back to Aiden
[12:31:21 AM] Jodi Bearz: Aiden fell to his knees as soon as those chains came off his body, too weak to stand on his own.. He was just so malnurished.. so hungry and so full of emptiness. What would he do now? Lucifer would kill him if he found him and there was no garuntee that this man before him would let him live either. Yet he was beggining to accept his fate, he had been so lost for so many years.. with nothing to loose. And he was finally at the edge of his exsistance.. he could either die or accept what this man had to offer him. Either way, he could only rise up from here or except death. Was this man truely stronger than Lucifer?
Aiden's wings fluttered against the cold air of the room, trying to get the blood rushing back to them.. what little blood he had left. It was so cold, he wrapped the six wings around him in an attempt to keep his body heat. He didnt dare let any words from his lips, He wouldnt know what to say.. didnt know what to do. Rest.. Rest sounded good, maybe his bones would heal through the night so he could feed in the morning. If this new "master" would allow him to feed anyway. Still.. those thoughts could wait till later, he needed to lie still and heal. He closed those bright green eyes of his, resting the top of his head against the soft feathers of his grey wings.

Angry tea buscuit-Liam :Nightmare would bend down looking at Aiden the once great angel now at his lowest narrowing his eyes upon him briefly before he rose back up and looked around closinghis eyes as if trying to remember something before heading over to a wall and pushing in a block which would lead elsewhere, before heading over to Aiden and picking him up taking him through the passage as it closes behind them, Which would take them through a corridor as he turns a corner they ender a room untouched after so long, heading over to the bed and placing Aiden down, Nightmare would soon speak in a soft tone. "This will be your living space forgive the condition it is in, It has been so long since these halls of worship were walked upon." He would look down at Aiden as he leaned in letting his warm tongue run across Aiden's forehead which would give him warmth but not throughout his body, his tongue would not harm him as the flames appeared to be harmless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom