Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to train your cat girl. (yuri)

Welcome to Nekopumi Academy. A school just for cat girls. It is located in a secret place from the eyes of humanity. Founded seven years ago by a woman who was a scientist studying genetics. She also owned and lived with about several cats. Did I mention the strange potion she was working on? Well it was a strange potion she was creating to ensure that cats would have longer lives. It happened when she went out one day...

One of the cats, Lennie, was a very curious little kitten. The potion stood on the highest shelf in the house, curious she leaped onto it and fiddled with the strange vial of orange liquid. Until she fell taking the potion with her. When the scientist returned she found the potion on the ground, it was all over the floor she really needed to put a lid on these things. Her surprise however, was the cat girl now sitting right across from her.

It was at that moment she had a brilliant idea to change all the cats into cat girls, it seemed their lives lasted much longer as well as keeping their feline abilities. She decided to create a school to educate these young kitties about their new bodies and how to adjust to them, for some reason the potion only worked on females...

(A basic gist of my idea, I had this idea on another site so I'm bringing it over ^^)

RE: How to train your cat girl.

Of course I may be making some alterations to it..such as allowing for normal human girls to attend the academy and giving the cat girls collars and the humans rings of the matching color. They are there to help them adapt into society and to keep them from getting into trouble / hurt, an old idea I had for it also..yet I'm not sure if I'll go through with that, sounds too much like BDSM or something..more like mistress / pet..I don't think I wanna give off that vibe. ^^;

RE: How to train your cat girl.

Oh nooooo!

I wanna train some cat girls =(

I do make a wonderful Mistress ^^

Well Yuri is a niche market. Many lesbian players do not like anime. But stick with it!

*Encouraging thumbs up!*

I'd might be willing to join. Between this and Gundam Girl, a good yuri seems cute.

Back
Top Bottom