Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Minds fan roleplay (possible crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madam Mim

One Big Modern Mess
Kay so I've got a real itch for a Criminal Minds 1x1 RP. The roleplay would center around you as Dr. Spencer Reid working a case (we can work on the details of the case via PM but I do want a good one). We all know that killers like to inject themselves into the investigation, which is why the woman who is seen lurking at what seems to be every crime scene behind the police tape quickly becomes a person of interest. She claims to be there because she's psychic, and is trying to help the police whether they want her help or not (they don't). Despite not believing in things like psychics or anything she claims to be able to do, Dr. Reid finds himself getting far, far too involved. After all, in such a logical, highly ordered mind a bit of fantasy can be a breath of fresh air.

For those interested in a crossover: So this is a bit of a longshot, but this is the internet so why not, right? I really, REALLY want to do a Criminal Minds cross-over with Dead Like Me. Same scenario as above, except the case is in Seattle and Rube has a name on a Post-It. It's his last name, the name that's going to get him his lights, but he's not as thrilled about it as he thought he would be. The name is S. Reid. My character, being the psychic lady, knows the Reapers for what they are and pops in and out of their lives...er...un-lives. Once the deed is done Rube gets his lights and she helps Reid adjust to life as a Reaper. GeorgexMason NPCs. :3

So if either of those interest you, drop me a line and let's start spitballing! :D

Bump. Due to apparent lack of interest I'm willing to work out a different plot. I just have a real itch for a ReidxOC roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom