Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fancy an RP?, Soloyvov Request Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeigFried Soloyvov

Meteorite
Note: This will be updated here and there.

Introduction

Alright hello there all, allow me to introduce myself I am Seig, below I will write out a list of series and chars I prefer and other thing's. If you interested you can PM me. Please don't respond to this, side that hope your all okay and let's have some fun.

On relation to plot if your the type who wants it pure smut that's fine or if you want Story line mixed in that's fine with me also I have no preference towards ether, Also the reason I have no plot written down anywhere here is simple. I like to create the plot with the person I'll be RPing with, so we will have to make it on our own that said if you have any idea you'd like to run with do let me know. That's why everything is to vague, my method is to create a plot with the one I am going to RP with so that it's different has opposed to me just using the same pre-set story line.

Also it can be ether a none smut or smut I am fine with both again plot just needs to be agreed on. I prefer long term RP's over short term so you all know. I'll always reply with the amount I've given in exchange when it comes to length but to give you guys an idea, I'll post a starter I did, note this is what I consider average

For the record the one thing, I do not like to do is blood and gore, I've served in the military for awhile so so trust me when I say I've had my fills of that kind of thing. Also no Loli's please just no lol

Slight Rules

Note: More could be added at anytime

1. I will never ask for any personal information from anyone, I expect the same. If we get to talking and become friends thats one thing but don't come to me out right and ask what I look like ETC.

2. I want At least a para when I RP with you that's all I ask at least six sentences not hard right?

3. I like my privacy, I only RP in PM's or Messenger's if you unable to agree with any of this then we simply cannot RP, I am sorry.

4. Have FUN

5. I cannot promise a reply every day or that I can RP every day, I have a life and I do things. But no worries when I do sit down to RP it gets done, just don't rush me for replies.

6. I expect you to be flexibly when discussing a plot basically, you give a a little I'll do the same that way both of us get what we want that's fair right?.

7. Don't reply to this thread, PM me.

Games

Note: With my lists order meanings nothing it's just what I wrote first

Resident Evil

1. Jill Valentine
2. Ada Wong

Tomb Raider

1. Lara Croft

Mass Effect

1. Female Shepard
2. Ashley William's (3 version)

Final Fantasy

1. Claire Farron
2. Tifa Lockhart
3. Jihl Nabaat

Dead or Alive

1. Kasumi
2. Ayane
3. Helena Douglas
4. Tina Armstrong
5. Rachel
6. Lisa Hamilton

Soul Caliber

1. Icy Valentine
2. Sophitia

League of Legend's

1. Fiora
2. Rivan
More to come*

Borderlands 2

1. Maya

Valkyrie Chronicles

1. Selvaria Bles

Tekken

1. Asuka Kazma
2. Nina Williams
3. Anna Williams

Lolipop Chainsaw

1. Juliet Starling

Bayonetta

1. Bayonetta

Those are the ones that come to mind right now, I don't mind suggestion's at all if you have a good idea or something feel free to run it by me you'll find I am quite easy going. Do note I like some character's within the series and other I don't but we can always talk about that in detail.

Anime/Manga

Note I will be expanding on this entire list later

Rosairo + Vampire

1. Inner Moka

Maji De Watashi

1. Momoyo Kawakami

Witchcraft Works

1. Kagari Ayaka

High School DxD

1. Ria's Gremory
2. Akeno Himejima

High School of The Dead

1. Saeko Busujima

Sekirei

1. Tsukiumi
2. Kazehana

Freezing

1. Satellizer L. Bridget

Gundam

1. Meer Campell
2. Lacus Clyne (GSD)
3. Natarile Badgiruel
4. Lunamarie Hawke

Onihime VS

1. Kanna

Fairy Tail

1. Lucy Heartfillia
2. Ezra Scarlet

Yu-Gi-Oh

1. Alexis Rhodes
2. Akiza Izinski

OC Idea's

I love OC idea it can be anything, Literally ANYTHING you gals can think of if you have a setting SL or such you wanna do I'll do my best to accommodate it, I've been RPing for over 10 years so I know my stuff. But if you girl's require a slight idea, here is a very slight idea.

Mother x Son
Fem teacher x Male Student
Wife x Whatever
Beast/creature/monster x Girl
Angel x Demon
Popular Girl x Nerdy or Unpopular Guy
Princess/Queen x Commoner
Superhero (Female) x Villain or Vigilante

There is far to much in the fantasy world for me to write but basically anything in the fantasy realm

Welp that's all I got for now~ so let's all get along, and everyone have a good day.

Contact Information

AIM: Ask
YIM: Ask
QQ: Ask

PM's are another valid method and my most preferred when trying to reach me.

Smut Related Plot's

The Space Ship: For this concept, I got the idea when reading a Japanese ero type of VN thing. I then thought 'wonder what it would be like to be the monster' So I figured why not?. Basically in this I play an Alien or monsterish thing really and you will play the female crew, Now this can range from one crew member to multiple etc. The way it works is the creature escapes gets onto the ship somehow and then starts it's process of using the female crew to relieve it's self. I have no preference for how the female crew members and such are done.

Zoo Keeper: For this idea I got the concept from another, basically you play hired help at ether a normal zoo or one that has types of genetic engineered animals or creature. Basically one day she goes into a pen one of the animals attack's her sexually from there she finds she likes it however what she doesn't know is that the man who runs the facility secretly planned for this and only hired her because he wanted her to relieve the stress on the animals and he used the tape to blackmail her into doing more of it.

RP Sample

It was said that he great and powerful Vampire Alucard was defeated long ago by the three dark lords for his wish to destory humanity for their crimes against his own kind that was around 170 years ago and to most it was only a legend no one knew for sure if Alucard existed or if he did start a terrible battle with the purpose of eliminating of human kind or any monsters whom stood in his way. To some his mission was just to remove the humans who only killed anything that was different from them and prosecuted anything that wasn't like them writing it off has a monster, a mindless beast capable of nothing but evil but it was the humans who killed monster kind no reasons back then, their barbaric and hateful nature was something he truly disliked about their kind. Why did Vampires and monsters have to hide like dogs while the humans ruled? the human's where far from better then him, they where weak spineless creatures who killed anything they didn't understand, they even killed each other for such pointless reasons, there was no honor among them they where dogs so why did his kind have to take it from them?.

That was the reason his motivation for his actions, however those in power did not see it his way, the Shuzen family, those he once served disagreed with him. Saying this way of life was the best for both humans and monsters. That perhaps a day would come when human and monsters could co exist naturally Alucard scoffed at such a foolish notion. It was then he set off upon his quest, he would start his conquest upon them only to be greeted by the three dark lords and they would fight and many would die from it. Alucard absorbed so many powers that his body morphed and one could say he lost what he once was, he was no longer a proud vampire but a monster consumed by anger and hunger. Alucard would become sealed twice accept by the second time Bloodriver has lost the Shinso blood the very thing that made her powerful with that her and Alucard would fuse. From this he would obtain her memories, they would sit still for over 170 years. It was then what remained of Bloodriver proposed a deal to what remained of Alucard. She would give up the last of her power to make him who he once was before he mutated, in exchanged she asked he give up his conquest to destroy humanity or other monsters.

Though above all else Alucard wanted the human world tossed into chaos, he had grown tired over the years of being sealed away, and he grew board living has a clone he agreed to her deal under the added condition she give him her eldest daughters hand in marriage. The one named Moka, he said he would need a mate and that she was the only one worthy of being his. He promised under his Vamperic honor he would honor their agreement with that added, and so it was agreed between them. With that his massive body would be enveloped by a bright light which would reform into his actual appearance, the ones in the flying fortress would be helpless has they tried to stop him from leaving him killing anything in his way all while wearing a smirk that he was once more complete, he would exist that place and soon enough the news would spread that the legendary vampire Alucard was alive once more, many powerful clans attempted to make allies with him though he never once met any refusing to ally with anyone he was out for himself mostly. But he did have a plan, he would use the Shuzen's power for his own purpose.

Though he would honor his agreement, that was one of three reasons why he took Moka to be his mate. The others where simple, if her mother had the ability to seal him she who has the same blood could so he wanted to keep her close, the other was due to the merging of him and Bloodriver during that time he did have slight feelings for her. With that his vamperic eyes looked over the school from a far, he wore his typical old styled aristocratic clothing, he liked the old ways more then the new. The day was sunny and the air light a slight gust would flap his coat and so within a second he appeared in front of the school gates upon stepping in his was greeted by a small group of children in black suits, these pathetic weaklings dared to oppose him. He raised his hand to kill them all but he stopped remembering that the chairman told him not to harm any students he lowered his hands and glanced upon their leader a blond haired person, with one step forward he appeared infront of the main entrance and the leader of their committee laid out cold a look of shock upon his face that he couldn't even register what happened.

"Next time any of you oppose me, I won't stop there. But forgive my manners, I am Alucard, I do have permission from your chairman to be here so, if you will excuse me".

He was aware that if he had said that before he wouldn't have had to use violence but he wanted to make an example of out of chump and without that walked the halls of the school looking at the scenery carpets and other slight decorations. He was told by the chairman her classroom was upon the second floor and with hat he slowly made his way there, a calm look upon his face. Word had gotten around due to magic that Alucard was within the area and that sent many students into fear those that had seen him ran away others tried to hide or look away from him scared if they should do something he didn't like they would be killed, the legends of the monster he was existed well within their minds. Soon enough he would find the classroom he brushed his hair into place, though he didn't show it he did value appearance slightly, His body language said he was well mannered but deadly beyond belief and so he walked into the room the slight monster energy he gave off made many sweat in fear of what he would do. He noticed a neko teacher hiding behind her desk her tail shaking, the other students looked down and away afraid of him. He cared not for these sad excuses of monsters.

He then caught sight of his mate giving him a tough look, he slowly walked towards her and before she could react he pressed his lips to hers, their faces and lips would link. He did this for two purposes one was to mark her has his and the second was to give her the memory of her mothering giving Moka's hand to him, vampire law stated she could turn away from this she was his mate whether she liked it or not, he continued to kiss for a minute before he pulled away from her and glanced around his eyes not enjoying the sight and him not impressed at all.

"I don't agree with my mate having to learn at such a place, but I am told this is required, Allow me to introduce myself, I am Alucard you all know who I am so further introductions aren't required. I am here to spend time with my mate so rest assured your lives aren't in danger".

With that he turned back towards Moka and extended his hand to her, looking down upon her.

"My dear Moka, please raise and greet your mate properly would you? I would hate to set the wrong impression to your class mates".

His tone held a sign of superiority among this room, his eyes kept the same calm look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom