Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragnor's search for short term roleplays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragnor

Super-Earth
Okay I am 25 years old, and so most my characters tend to be in that age range. I prefer all my roleplays to have an element of fantasy in them as I prefer such things. I would like to find partners into the same as I know not everyone is interested in roleplays following supernatural lines. So let us dive in to some pairings...

Me X You

Master X Slave
Kidnapper X Kidnapped
Assassin X Victim
Magician X Rival
Alchemist X Subject
Dept Collector X Destitute
Drug Lord X Addicted
Thief/Murderer X Police Detective
Demon/Monster X Exorcist
Ghost X Psychic
Vampire X Blood Doll
Werebeast X Tracker
Furry X Furry
Scientist X Experiment (Furries, Monster girls, and more here!)
and More!

There you have it, a small list of pairing I think would be fun. Many of them can move to long term, but are meant as short term. I can play Males, Females, and Futa Character. I am comfortable opposite of female or Futa characters.

I am willing to play very dominate characters, but will avoid force unless told you like the idea in these works. I prefer to know your limits as mine should not come up. I will not play opposite of anyone whom has a character under 16. Well want to keep it short, so message me if interested.

Ohhh, and I can come up with a few plots to work with if any pairing catches your eye! Just ask, and I'll write up three for you to choose from more if you don't like what you see.

RE: Salutations! Please come join me for a while! (Always looking for new partners!))

Still in a mainly plotish mood, any takers?

RE: Salutations! Please come join me for a while! (Always looking for new partners!))

Back online, let me know if anyone is interested!

Bump... will be replying to role plays in a min.

Blah Blah... Not much luck have I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom