Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragnor's search for short term roleplays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragnor

Super-Earth
Okay I am 25 years old, and so most my characters tend to be in that age range. I prefer all my roleplays to have an element of fantasy in them as I prefer such things. I would like to find partners into the same as I know not everyone is interested in roleplays following supernatural lines. So let us dive in to some pairings...

Me X You

Master X Slave
Kidnapper X Kidnapped
Assassin X Victim
Magician X Rival
Alchemist X Subject
Dept Collector X Destitute
Drug Lord X Addicted
Thief/Murderer X Police Detective
Demon/Monster X Exorcist
Ghost X Psychic
Vampire X Blood Doll
Werebeast X Tracker
Furry X Furry
Scientist X Experiment (Furries, Monster girls, and more here!)
and More!

There you have it, a small list of pairing I think would be fun. Many of them can move to long term, but are meant as short term. I can play Males, Females, and Futa Character. I am comfortable opposite of female or Futa characters.

I am willing to play very dominate characters, but will avoid force unless told you like the idea in these works. I prefer to know your limits as mine should not come up. I will not play opposite of anyone whom has a character under 16. Well want to keep it short, so message me if interested.

Ohhh, and I can come up with a few plots to work with if any pairing catches your eye! Just ask, and I'll write up three for you to choose from more if you don't like what you see.

RE: Salutations! Please come join me for a while! (added a couple half ideas)

Dragnor said:
Pairings? Gender Wise!
Me X You
Male X Female
Male X Futa
Female X Male
Female X Futa
Female X Female
Futa X Futa
Futa X Female

I will play opposite a male in group role plays, but I find they lose my interest very quickly sorry if that is what your looking for!

About me!
I am a 25 year old male living with his girlfriend, and her son working overnights. So I like to be a little selective of my free time. Just because I am on does not always mean I can reply the same day. For this I apologize, but sometime I rather enjoy thinking about what to post.

I tend to match posts, or two decent paragraphs. I do not like seeing one liners, I do know in some situations they can help if your character is unconscious or such a thing. However outside of that it has no bearing, and would rather skip ahead some in such cases.

I have been on here before, and before then Gaia probably still have that profile laying around in fact. I have been role playing for roughly 12 years, and adult role playing for 7-8 of those years. However I find a good story, and background make the sex, or perverse scenes more enjoyable than jumping from one to the other so plain smut will not likely get my attention. 50/50 works for slave or rape role plays, but there is more to all that than sex I believe.

Kink Lists
I will go off yours primary, however the few things I never do are Scat, Loli/Shorta, and Infantilism. Just not my cup of tea... Strange phase though as I never drink tea.

A note on Settings
I prefer Fantasy medieval settings love them, and always will. When it comes to modern, I am a Suburban man, who spends a lot of time working around the city. Know there is a lot of things of the city I am not aware of, and my descriptions of such things might not fit your vision. Steam punk, and cyber punk I have less trouble with. However, I do not do them very often so you have to work with me.

My Characters
So as a special note, most my characters may seem all powerful. This usually comes from role players who do not make my characters do anything more than they want. I play a savant style character which in their element they are nearly unstoppable. A thief talking his way out of a situation, or stealing some gold. However a thief making something, or working a job as anything more than a front this is where my characters show their flaws more. If my character seems overpowered though let me know, I will always look over my design or explain why he is not having trouble with what they are doing.

Plots!

Lost in a Shadowed World
This role play goes along the lines where your character ends up in a world filled with Hermaphrodite monster girls. I would prefer you play a female for this. Your character has to find a way to survive in the new world without being eaten, or kept as a sex slave forever. Can she escape or will she be trapped for all time?

End of the World
The world is on the brink of disaster, and they have taken over. They are very like the zombies in stories, but they do not solely look to eat flesh. They sleep, They will eat just about anything they can, and they breed. Though having one cum in you makes you one of them. Mindless drones unable to do any more than basic needs in life. Two survivors of few left alone.
My character in this one hates mankind, and will not treat your character well. It is a necessity thing, not she wants to be around him.

Come up with some in a little while Chores to do, but let me know if there is something you want to try with a vague idea, and I will try to make it something grand with you. Hope to hear from you all!
Let me know, if my profile interests you.

Umm not sure what you mean, no links, and I do not see a search thread for you... Good luck? ^_^ <--Sorry love this face...

If the car's a rockin' I have room for three more lol. Hope everyone finds the day to their liking.

I'll be around for another thirty minutes or so.

I will let you know when I am open to more Role Plays than the one I am looking for.

Well then starting to get back in the groove of things. Yes I like older words it's nifty okay...

Just a friendly stop by, bumping can be annoying I know. I will try to update tomorrow.

Too tired to come up with new plots maybe I will try again tomorrow.

Still hopeful! Should be around for a few hours.

Bump, still looking however replies might not be made tonight, massive headache is always fun. Will try in an hour or so.

Well so that was messy, been a messed up couple of weeks. I am back once again!

BUMP, sorry for slower replies trying to improve my writing some.

Well persistence can be charming.... or creepy?

Dragnor said:
The Bastard Child
(This is much more plot than smut, expect 80%plot/20%smut)

The town is small in the grand scheme of the world a small nothing lord with a problem. A half blooded bastard whom walks the streets like he owns them. A notice has gone out to all demon killers with the strange powers they wield to bring this menace down.

Knail is a calm person who never really talks, not that he is unable however he does not speak unless hard pressed, and even then only a few words. He works hard in the fields near town to pay for what little he uses. However he has been at odds with the local lord who is out for his blood.

Hello my dear an 80/20 split sounds perfect to me. I would like to plot a bit more of this with you. PM me if you are interested.

Sounds great, I'll send you a message to hammer out details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom