Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Play HARDCORE / My girl / Back off [Me & Lejes]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
Erika knew that she was in damn trouble but she didn't know just how much, the dealer didn't know yet what had happened the night, but the other girls did. Sighing as she walked into the club she looked around nervous if anyone would jump her and start shit. She was known around the club as the 'troublemaker, the slut, the whore' or whatever you knew about her led to those words. If she needed her fix on drugs she would fuck a guy, do anything to get her fix or get what she wanted, last night she fucked with the wrong guy, got herself locked up for the night and her apartment raided. The cops promised they would leave her alone if she would tell whoever she was getting them from, that she was done. Looking up to the balcony where it led to the office she saw the girls smirk, and they started towards the office "Oh fuck something is going to go down soon..." Closing her eyes she leaned her head back, preparing herself for what was to come, and what she was going to have to do to get this behind her.

Opening her eyes she looked up and then to the side seeing one of the body guards grab her arm "Erika you know who wants to see you.." the guy had a worried look in his eyes for her and she nodded, taking her arm out of his hand she bit her lip. Walking through the crowd her black hair blew in the wind that came from either, doors opening or the air conditioner blowing her way. Feeling herself have a knot in her stomach she headed up the stairs, to the office, where she didn't know what was going to go down. She wearing a black short skirt, and a red tank top with a red broken heart, her eyes being a dark steel blue eyes, getting to the top of the stairs she looked towards the girls. They backed up as she glared and growled lowly at them, if she got mad she would need at least five guys to hold her down and restrain her, looking back towards the office door she walked towards it, opening it as she went in, she shut the door and closed her eyes breathing deeply. She didn't even want to see how mad he was, her body was already tense and she trembled slightly really surprised that she came here on her own, and that someone didn't need to track her down and bring her down.

Opening her eyes she looked up at him and she bit her lip "Babe, please don't hurt me to bad, you know I didn't mean to do that, I DIDN'T KNOW!!" the girls where always supposed to call him babe, to show that they belonged to him, as of yet no girl ' actually' belonged to him. He hadn't marked anyone, or named anyone as offically his, his girl or acted out towards other guys if they came around them "Please tell me you didn't kill him off, please..." She didn't even look at him in his eyes, she already knew what would happen if she did, he would beat her, or do something that no one would hear. The thing she hated about this office where the window where black on the outside but they could see outside, and it was sound proof, so even if she did scream for someone to help her, even over the music no one could hear her.

Half-lidded eyes the color of ash stared absently through the curtain of smoke that clung to the air about him, partially concealed by errant strands of achromatic black hair which hung in blades before his almost uncaring gaze as he reclined back in the lush seat that rested behind his desk and afforded him a near unparalleled view of the party still raging below. Eric Linvail, the mob boss, drug lord and rather disinterested owner of the establishment in which he resided rested in luxury, the black and white simply, yet expensive designer jacket that rested over his broad shoulders being parted like a sharp "V" nearly to his stomach and affording a gracious glimpse of his finely toned body and the sharp beads that pierced his nipples.
Clutched perhaps too tightly between his index and thumb, a near-empty bottle of liquor swirled almost forgotten to the side as he watched with a look of mild aggitation as the petite form of one of his girls was dragged through the doors and in the direction of the stairs that lead to his private quarters... and with a sigh of anticipation and a devious curl of his lips, revealing the pointed canines of his teeth and adding an even more sinister appearance to his otherwise dangerous countenance.

"Erika...!" he called as one of his bodyguards threw wide the door and admitted the girl, practically trembling with rage and fear, into the richly decorated space that marked his office, though he didn't offer her the respect of tearing his eyes from the scene below and acknowledging her arrival. Placing his glass against his lips he threw back the last of his drink and slammed it against the desk, pushing himself upright and turning a dangerous look in her direction. "Girl, you'd better have a pretty good fuckin' explaination for what happened last night..." he growled, "I've had suits at my fuckin' door all morning and I'm pissed..."

He offered a dismissive nod of his head to the gathered assembly who sat near him, lifting a hand he beckoned her closer, his eyes roaming over the bared skin that delighted his senses, so obvious against the sharp contrast of her outfit. "Get your ass over here now, girl, and tell me why you should be able to walk the fuck outta here tonight..." he said coldly, his footsteps carrying him around the edge of the desk as he slid and propped himself onto it's edge. "Sure would be a waste to permanently damage a little freak like you, y'know?"

She noticed the bottle almost empty and she knew he wasn't in a good mood, him yelling at her as she came into the room confirmed that "Eric please...Understand!! I had no clue he was a damn fucking cop, I was just fucking him to get a fix that's all...all the shit you gave me is gone, the police raided my place, I was locked up all night I don't need you breathing down my god damned neck.." He would tell she wasn't in a good mood, she never was when she got busted or something happened, shaking her head as he didn't even take his eyes off the dance floor "Eric.." She liked him, she tried not to show it but he always ALWAYS brought the worst of her out, she seemed to always get in fights with him over the littlest things, this one was bigger but still, she didn't get as pissed off. Jumping as she heard the glass get slammed down, she whimpered some getting a scared look in her eyes, she always tried to come off the tough kinda girl, one that wouldn't get hurt easily but she wasn't. She could get hurt easily just by someone looking at her, she didn't know if Eric knew that, that she could get hurt so easily.

If he did find out she would not be happy, he would take total advantage of that, hearing him comment on the police at his door the all morning she bit her lip and looked down "I didn't know they would trace it back here, I didn't know what they would do, I have no shit to keep my moods normal and if I don't get a fix this day is going to be ruined, and if anyone gives me a damn look they will most likely seriously get fucked up..." She growled lowly and looked up at him as he beckoned her to him, she was relucent but she needed to, walking slowly to him she put her hands on the desk and nibbled, and also kissed at his neck. She was trying to say sorry and get to him so he wouldn't hurt her "You know no other guy could handle me like you do, even if we get in fights your still the one that can get me calmed down..." Sighing some she pulled back then sat down on the edge of the desk, she didn't know what he was planning but she hoped it wasn't going to be to hard "Come on, let's have fun, get drunk, high and just party, they won't come back around they already said they wouldn't.." Closing her eyes she leaned her head back as he asked the question "You wouldn't want to hurt me permanently, cause one I'm the best you got here, to draw people to get your drugs, and I know you like me in some damn way..I don't know what kinda way, I don't care how fucked up it is I just know you care." She didn't know if he really did or not, but she had a feeling she would find out soon, very damn soon.

One thing she hated about him from the get go, he could draw her in in any situation, have her dance with him any way he wanted, and she wouldn't fight back. He had control over her in some way, and she didn't know if soon it would he would take more control or not, he also turned her on to much, anytime he gave her a look she would be scared and freaked but she would tremble mostly from getting wet. She wanted to confess it to him but she didn't know how to, she didn't know how to without the girls making fun of her if he denied her or whatever, she couldn't stay single much longer. If someone didn't take her as his girl she would run off, she had with everyone else and she would with even him, even at the age of 16 she had been into crap, gang's, anything she wanted to. She was a rebel from the get go, once hormones started it drove her crazy, now she was going to most likely run if someone didn't assert their dominance over her. She was a slut, and she would run from situations that she didn't like, or didn't want to mess with.

All the while she continued to drone on, and he was unable to fully suppress the rage that still burned at the corners of his gaze as he thought about all of the trouble that fuckin' skirt had caused his establishment, and it was with great effort that he managed to tear his thoughts from the image of both throwing her through the window or slamming her on the desk and grinding those petite little hips until she couldn't walk the next day, and focus on the last few strings of her sentence.
His eyebrow lifted, and he dropped his head into his heads, his left hand coming free to absently slap the now-empty glass across the room to shatter against the wall, though she appeared so hyped up by her withdrawls that she didn't seem to notice... and he reluctantly allowed his rage to simmer for a moment as she pressed between his legs and pressed those oh-so-sweet lips against the sensitive skin of his neck.
She was a whore, yeah, by circumstance but *God Damn* did she have a body on her and a twisted little mind that marked Erika as the only one with the endurance to hold up to the bosses own rough nature.

Just the feel of her body pressed against his threatened to cloud his thoughts with desire, and while he fought against it at first... he hesitated, a careful smirk crossing his lips unseen to her as withdrew. "Listen, girl... I don't wanna hear your fuckin' excuses, alright?" he growled, his hand sliding around her waist to give her ass a firm and reassuring squeeze. Damn...
His hand slipped up her back, entwining it's fingers to purchase a firm hold in her dark hair and with a sharp tug he jerked her head even further back. Leaning upwards, he pressed a possessive kiss hard against her mouth, savoring it's sweet taste and the sensation of her breath mingling with his own before pulling away sharply. "You owe me alot of fuckin' coin, girl.... *alot* of fuckin' coin... " he growled, forcing her gaze onto his own as his hands raked up the backs of her legs and lingered at the hem of her skirt. "And I'm gonna make you work every fuckin' penny off on your knees, you hear me?" he finished, his grip tightening further as he gave her head another sharp tug backwards before releasing it.

Damn, even through his rage she still managed to light his blood... just the feel of her body as it writhed against his, or even the feel of her resistance as he would throw her around was always enough to get him stiff... and it was with great difficulty that he managed to keep the trembling from his hands and keep a hard and focused look in eyes that threatened to break away from her own and take in every inch of that hot little bod.

She finally noticed how he was so calm, if any other girl had, had that shit pulled on her she would be thrown around and not even be able to walk for a week or the day after. Biting her lip she looked at him "Come on Eric, why don't you stop fucking hiding what you truly want, it's hindering you and I can already tell.." She didn't know if he was hard or not but as she felt his hand go around her waist she jerked as he squeezed her ass, she was very sensitive anywhere and he just found out. Feeling his hand go up her back she knew most likely what was about to happen, yelping as he jerked her head back she closed her eyes, feeling the rough kiss upon her she closed her legs tight, that was the turning point for her as she knew now. Feeling him pull away she whimpered and grabbed at his shirt to pull him back closer to her "Eric..." She felt him jerk again and she yelped once again "Fuck god damn...not so hard.." His grip in her hair finally let go and she bit her lip, bringing her head back up she rubbed the back of her head "Babe..damn..why the hell don't you do the shit to me that you do to the other girls??"

She wanted to know so much, even though it was right in front of her face she wanted to know, growling lowly she bit her lip about to make a move. Coming back around to in between his legs she pressed her hand against his crotch, her mouth nipping and kissing at his neck again, her body up against his "Mmm now I see this." she whispered into his ear trying to be a little seductive "why don't you take me as yours already, it seems your the only one who can control me, and I'm the only one who can control you, and not in the dominant part.." She nipped more as his neck, moving her arms around his neck, she was bascially leaning against him but now she made the most daring move. For the other girls to be right there, watching what she did, they would most likely jump her, rolling her hips she grinded against him teasingly feeling his hard on. She knew he needed release and that he needed to take control of someone "Mmm come on, you know you can have me, and well if you don't you most likely have heard about what happens, even if I'm liking the guy I will leave never to be seen again...and I doubt you want that."

Bucking hard one against his crotch she kissed him on the lips then pulled back, that rebelling look in her eyes as she turned around and headed for the door, if he didn't make his move now, after all this time of being with him, she would do what she just told him. Reaching into her skirt pocket she got her cell out, searched through her contacts to one of her friends and called them "Hey Alluh I need you to come pick me up, I think it's about time I take what you said, to get me out of this little fun trip I've been having, uh yeah it's at the club down the street and to the right...okay see you in ten then." He would actually hear a voice and know now that what she said would come true, now it was all up to him to take the lead, to show her who she belonged to, and who controlled her. Opening the door she turned around and looked at him "Eric babe..I guess it's time for me to go, let's just hope you make the right decision and one that won't fuck your life up, and one that will make you at least somewhat happy." Turning around she started to shut the door behind her not knowing what to expect from him.

His eyes narrowed further in frustration, and it was only through years of his hard and dirty profession that he managed to fully conceal the look of surprise that threatened to chase the mask of anger from his countenance as she ground her body between his aching legs. His chest swelled with a sharp intake of breath as she took hold of his shirt and tugged him in close, and his hand instinctively slipped behind her to offer another affectionate squeeze despite his demeanor and thrust her pert breasts against his bared chest.
Fingertips brushed and teased at the waist of her skirt, and for the moment his thoughts were chased away by the sensation of her hand as it rubbed firmly against the bulge growing tight in his pants, "Could be because you tend to fuck up alot..." he smirked, eyeing her through the haze of smoke that still clung to the room, "And I think that you comin' in here with this fuckin' story of yours only proves a point..." he laughed.

Reluctantly, he released his hold behind her, and offered a long once-over glance as she retreated, and upon hearing her departing statement and watching her slip the phone from her pocket he slammed a hand on the edge of his desk and forced himself up. "You're damned right, I could have you..." he breathed, mostly to himself but perhaps loud enough for her to hear, "Because of this shit... you belong to me now, you fuckin' got it, Erika? You're my girl and you ain't goin' nowhere..." he said more loudly, his footsteps carrying him across the floor to follow after her as she made for the door.

His hand came back to backhand the phone from her hand before she could put it away, and he offered her a dangerous glare which quickly faded... only to be replaced by one more devious. The other hand rose and slammed the door shut to bar her entrance, "You're mine..." he repeated, his hand rising to stroke the smooth lines of her jaw, "And I'm not about to say it again, alright...? Get on your fuckin' knees and work that shit off..."
As soon as he finished the words, he stepped in, placing his hands upon her hips he thrust her body against his own and leaned down to press another forceful kiss against her mouth, nibbling hard against her bottom lip he sucked hard to draw it between his teeth and grind it briefly, his tongue flicking it's tip against her trapped flesh before letting it bounce free. "Cut the chit-chat..." he growled, offering her a sly look, "I can't wait any longer."

She knew she was getting to him but she didn't know just how he would react, feeling his hand at her ass against she jerked and whimpered, she knew he liked her, maybe even loved her but she didn't know really how he felt about her. As she heard his hand slam down on the desk she froze in her tracks, not even moving and her breath even going fast, she heard his words and she whimpered some "I..I..I.." Her phone now on the floor and herself pinned against the wall with his against her, looking up at him she bit her lip "I..I..I...I got it, I'm your girl, I'm not going anywhere.." As she felt his hands on her hips hers went around his neck, gasping as her hips where forced to thrust against his she gripped onto the back of his coat "Eric..." Her eyes closed and she pushed back into the kiss, her thighs clenching showing him just how much he turned her on, as he grinded her lip between his teeth she stayed looking into his eyes "You...you don't know how much I have wanted a guy, to tell me I'm theirs...." She grinded against him lightly her hips rolling in the way to make his cock move to, it was a way to make him want her even more "First...can you order the girls outta here?? I can't have fun, much less be un tensed with them staring me down.."

She bit her lip and let one hand move down his chest, her body getting even closer to his as she felt herself leaning against him again "Now this is the hard part for me, if I ever touch another guy or anything, what will you do??" She leaned her face into his neck again as she kissed at it, even sucked a little bit wanting to make a mark, to show that he was hers also "That also means you come to me for your needs, no fucking, hitting, anything with another girl.." She whimpered not knowing exactly how he would react "and you need to call my friend back and tell her I won't be outside waiting, or even being around them if you choose." Her hips were still grinding against his as she wanted this just as much as he did "choose to do that after or not, either way we can't wait, and I need to be quiet.." She closed her eyes and stayed close to him, showing just how much she wanted, craved, needed him close to her, and to make her feel content but also safe from other guys.

Frustration could be seen, written plain as day across his face as he was forced to endure the sensation of her teasing little body as it ground against his own, and he had to take a moment to close his eyes and chase away the haze of desire that had clouded his thoughts and made the room suddenly seem to press in around him. Fingers rose again to sharply entwine themselves in her hair and give another suggestive squeeze in response to her nibble, and through clenched teeth he hissed his delight as she bruised his weathered skin.
" 'Course you're my girl... and you'd better make all of your boys aware of that fact, 'lest I be forced to break their fuckin' legs and throw 'em in the lake, alright?" he growled, "But if you don't shut that damned trap of yours and do something about this need of mine... then I'm gonna have no fuckin' choice but to get someone else to finish me off." he finished with a wink. Hesitating, and then grumbling, he lifted a hand to dismiss the gathering of guards and ladies who had taken up residence in his office, though he paused again when the reality of her last statement hit him.

"That friend of hers..." he called towards one of the bodyguards in general, "Sit her ass down in the bar and tell her that she's not to show her face around here again, got it?" and before he could receive a response, he offered another dismissive wave to chase the last of his entourage away. "You happy?" he asked in reference to the now empty room, "I swear, baby girl... if you want a fuckin' mattress or some shit brought in here, you're shit outta luck..." he said, the anticipation building and becoming evident by his increasing lack of patience and desire to rip her slutty little outfit off piece by piece if one more thing stepped up to interupt them.

She knew she was really getting to him, her body still teasing against him but she would see just how much he could take, Feeling his hand in her hair again she growled lowly happy that he hissed in delight "Mmm doubt any girl has had the guts to make a mark on you huh??" She wrapped her legs around his waist as she heard what he said, biting her lip she nodded lightly "Yeah alright, but you will see just how fucked up I can be, cause if you even want to beat me or fuck me in front of this whole club, I wouldn't mind at all." Feeling his frustration as his voice got deeper and his body seemed so tensed up, he was pent up and she knew that now, much less when he threatened or teased to have another girl deal with his problem "Don't even you fucking dare try and say another girl will get you, cause seriously they will be fucked up, and not the not moving the next day, I mean for the next century"

She would show him just how much she wanted to KEEP HIM TO HERSELF, if she needed to fuck up a girl to warn her to back off she would, but also if the girl didn't get the hint the first time, she wouldn't get a second chance, if she had a gun near her, or close to her, she would be dead with a gun shot between her eyes. Smirking she looked at him as almost everyone left, except they stopped when he called the body guard to tell her friend she couldn't be seen in the club again "Babe she won't back down easily, she's been following me everywhere, the kinda girl that is the little angel and is not a push over.." Hearing his frustration she kissed him hard, her fingers running through his hair, pulling back slightly she let her legs slip down off his waist and she smirked some "I wasn't even thinking of a mattress, I was thinking even when I walked in this room, the only thing on my fucking mind was you pounding me into that desk and no way of me to escape.." Pushing him away playfully she got up on his desk not caring if there was stuff on it, laying down she looked up at the ceiling, her hands moving seductively up and down her body while she waited for him to make his move.

He really didn't give two shits about her friend who'd be arriving to pick her up... she'd either sit down, drink and leave... or they'd find her floating in a sewage pipe somewhere. It seemed like this new little piece of tail had forgotten that she had fucked up pretty big the night before, and he wasn't about to let her forget it. Dropping his head into his palm to thwart off it's empending headache, he slowly lifted his gaze to the sight of her cute little ass as she climbed up onto the desk, and her sleek body as she placed her back against the wood and began running her hands up and down over the fabric that practically seemed to beg to be ripped off of her.
Oh well... maybe there was time for punishment later, he figured with a shrug, his footsteps carrying him across the floor to stand before the desk, his hands outstretched to none-too-gently thrust her legs apart to better accomodate himself and he slipped between them and slammed his hands down on either side of her head.

Leaning in he sucked teasingly at her bottom lip, his right hand coming free of its purchase to run over her shoulder and between her breasts, across her flat stomach and over the fabric of her skirt, he growled playfully against her mouth. "I'm gonna fuckin' wreck you, girl..." he mused, his words cutting off as he leaned in to bite and nibble at the sensitive skin of her neck, "You have no idea how many times I've seen you wander in here and thought about fuckin' you on this very desk." he finished with a grin.
Almost with agonizing slowness, a great feat considering the burning need that practically dominated his every thought, he managed to slip his fingers beneath her skirt and cup between her legs, his palm pressed firmly against her panties and rubbed back and forth, fingertips teasing at her clit through the obstructive fabric.

His breath quickened as he continued to bite at her throat, the gesture becoming more forceful and leaning small bruises as he retreated, and with a final grunt as the last of his patience expired, he slipped his free hand up between her skirt and gripped the edge of her underwear.. giving it a sharp tug downwards and casting it across the room.

Back
Top Bottom