Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Click Me You know You Want to (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshell

Meteorite
I knew you'd do it!! :D

Well, hello there. Pull up a chair, let's get the boring stuff out of the way first. So I don't waste anyone's time -I don't role play in IM or chat. I am willing to role play via email, you'll find my email in my profile. BUT I prefer to role play in pm's and threads here at bluemoon.

ALL of my characters are straight females. No exceptions. NO BDSM, NO MIND CONTROL. To find out about other dislikes and likes, check my F-List

By habit, I write in third-person, so if you prefer me to write in first-person, tell me. :) I am not a dominant person, and nor are my female characters (though they are not wimps either - most of them are somewhere in the middle), I prefer the guys to be the dominant ones (doesn't mean cruel, just if you're looking for someone to play a female character to dominate your male, it's probably best if you move on because that doesn't interest me, sorry.

I prefer my female characters to be younger than yours or around the same age. I also prefer story-driven to sex-driven.

PAIRINGS:

Brother/Sister
Twins
Step-brother/Step-Sister
Cousins
Foster Brother/Foster Sister

Brother & Sister Adopted out -we were both put up for adoption (we can decide why in pm), but in our late teens or young adulthood you find me, or I find you, OR we find each other by accident. (Craving this one)

Roommates
Neighbors
Crush
Secret Crush
Secret Admirer
Musician's Fan or Groupie (I'd play the groupie or fan)
Date
Blind Date
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Ex-Boyfriend/Ex-Girlfriend
Landlord & Tenant (You would play the Landlord)

Kidnapped (I would play the one who gets kidnapped)

Lycanthropy (I would play the human, You would play the one who can transform into animal and humanoid form)

Vampire & Human (You would be the vampire, I'd be the human in the beginning. In case you're wondering I am a 'twilight' fan, and an dracula and the Ann Rice type of vampires fan. But prefer original RP's to ones based on movies, books, movies or games.)

HalfDemon-HalfHuman & Human (I'd play the human)

HalfAngel-HalfHuman & Human (I'd play the human, FAVORITE)

Guardian Angel and Human (I'd play the human. Really craving this one!)

Guardian Angel and Half-Human (I'd play the half-human)

I really like story-driven RP's, I think I mentioned that already. I also really like character development, comedy and romance. Unusual, Supernatural or Paranormal type 'Soul-Mates' type of role plays (really craving this!) Hope to hear from you soon. You'll get a faster reply from me if you send me a pm instead of posting here. About 'incest', I prefer I be younger or both our characters be close to the same age. Also prefer if it's brother/sister, if they didn't grow up together or are not related by blood.

It's late, I'll edit this later to add a few ideas. But when you PM me about rolel playing, I would like to know your pairing preferences and ideas as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom