Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm your biggest fan (Passion x BBVD)

P

PassionEmbrace

tattoos-hot-girl-ink_zps81e0214d.jpg

Lexi

Lexi stood in the crowd for a while, listening as the band played. She was in the front row, wearing a leather mini skirt, thin tank top with a skull on the front, and thigh high boots. She swayed her body to music, her blonde hair hung down to her hips. A tattoo ran from hip to ribs on her right side, most of which could be seen under her top. At one point he made eye contact, and she flashed him a seductive smile before turning for the exit. Looking back at him a couple times to make sure he knew where she was heading.

While all the other fans and the groupies would head back stage, Lexi knew where to go to him alone. She hoped he brought his long time friend and drummer with. Pushing through the heavy metal doors, she found herself in the back of the building, facing the tour bus. Oddly enough the security wasn't that tight, it was easy to slip pass the two men talking at the front of it. Sending up a silent prayer, when she realized someone didn't close the door all the way. With another quick look around she slipped inside. The song that played should be the last, they had already been encored for the last two hours.

Lexi let her fingers trail lightly over the dark wood surface of the table, imagining what they could do on it later. She looked around for a little bit, before settling herself on the sofa. Legs crossed she waited for him to find her.

RE: I'm your biggest fan

Thander "T-Bone" James had been famous since he was sixteen years old with his band The James Gang Band also in two thousand and fourteen he had moved up the maxim list of the hundred sexiest men all the way up to number one. Which was a great honor for the young man who had grown up in a very horrible part of Hoboken New Jersey. So to be named as the hottest man in the country was a huge thing for him.

Thander walked up to the microphone after the song was over and smiled at the crowd "I thank every single one of you for being here. You are all wonderful and I want you all to know without every single last one of you I would not be where I am right now without all of you" Thander said blowing kisses to the crowd but then he walked offstage and took a towel from a table he had set up earlier. As he grabbed the towel he began wiping off all the sweat that was on his face since he often sweated a lot because of the bright light shining on him for hours on end while he poured his heart and soul out for the crowd that made everything possible for him which was the biggest thing for him. Slowly though he made his way to his personal bus that took him from show to show but as he entered he saw a young woman in the bus "Well hello to you miss do you not know this is private property? What can I help you with" he asked curiously as he looked into her eyes wanting to know why this beautiful young woman was in his bus. The main question he had was whether or not this woman was crazy or not.

Lexi had begun to wonder if the crowd had cheered them on to another song. Relieved when she finally heard voices outside the bus. One voice she knew just by the sound of it. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the door open. It was only seconds that ticked by, but it felt like minutes before he was standing before her. His shirt like always was left open revealing the delicious skin beneath it, speckled with a few curly hairs.

Naturally he was surprised to see anyone on the bus. "I am aware yes," getting to her feet she walked over to the table. Leaning against it, "I do believe you can help me. You see I'm your biggest fan, in fact I go to every one of your concerts." Running a hand down her bare stomach to her thighs. "I am always in the front row, but with so many people around you haven't seemed to notice me." She pouted a little as she spread her thighs a couple inches. "All I really want is to ride you."

Thander smiled at the young woman as she stood up and moved to the table leaning against it "Oh you're my biggest fan eh well would you like an autograph or a picture maybe. Anything that I can do for y" he stopped in mid-sentence lookinag at her thigh before hearing her sentence "You want to ride me huh" he said walking over to her to grab her roughly into his arms "And what makes you think that you could handle me" he said this not in a cocky way but in a heat of passion because honestly any warm blooded single man would be turned on by this beautiful woman who was saying all these sexual things towards him. "Tell me this and maybe, just maybe I might give you what you want" he said pressing his hips firmly in to her so she could feel the rather large bulge in the front of his pants.

She waited for her words to sink in, it took a couple seconds. At first he offered an autograph and a picture. Her fingers traced circles on the inside of her thigh, she smiled when he stopped mid sentence. Her heart skipped a beat again when he walked up to her. Sucking in a sharp breath as he pulled her against him. Looking up at him she smiled, "Are you trying to tell me you might be to rough for me?" Grabbing hold of his pants, she pulled him hard against her, wrapping her legs around him. "I'm fairly certain I can handle anything you can dish out baby." Her hands grip either side of his shirt and yanked it open. Buttons flew in every direction, her nails found his bare skin, and she raked them lightly across his ribs.

"Oh you definitely are one dirty girl miss. It's funny here we are about to have some rough passioante sex and I don't even know your name miss" Thander said holding Lexi up with ease as he carried her to the back of the bus where his bedroom was and as soon as they got there he literally threw her down on the very comfortable queen sized pillow top bed "You are about to have the ride of your life" he said yanking her pants right off of her he didn't care right now about eating her out or fingering her like he normally would've to a woman he loved. Hell he didn't know this women and she was offering him sex. Then after he got her pants off he flipped her so she was in the doggystyle position and he pulled her underwar down and off her feet. By now the bulge in his pants was fully grown so he took off his pants and underwear in one swift movement and his ten inch cock sprang to life "You are a dirty little girl" he said shoving her head to the bed as he slammed inside of her grabbing her hips he began really plowing into her awaiting depths.

Lexi laughed as she hit the soft bed, biting her lip as he yanked at her pants. She lifted her hips slightly to help him get them off, "I can't wait." She gasped as he flipped her over and positioned her on her knees. Her pussy was already wet at the thought of him ramming his cock into her. She didn't have to wait long, before he pushed her head down into the bed, then he grabbed her hips, thrusting into her. She screamed in pleasure at the sensation of him stretching her tight hole. Lexi moaned loudly into the bed, as the sound of skin against skin echoed through the tour bus. "Mmm, yeah fuck me like that," she clenched around him as she started to climax. The rough treatment quickly sending her over the edge.

Thander smiled as he felt just how tight this young woman was and he laughed as he leaned forward grabbing both of her breasts in his hand kneeding them quite roughly in his hand as he began plowing into her wet, tight hole. "Oh yeah I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk right for a week. I'm gonna teach you a lesson about sneaking into someone's personal property" he said really plowing into her so where the hedboard was actually hitting the back wall quite hard anyone on the outside would be able to hear the repeated bangs of the headboard connection with the metal wall. "You come into my home. Sit around waiting to be fucked like a little whore" he whispered into her ear wanting to tease her "Say it. Tell Thander that you are a little whore... No way tell me that you are my own little personal fucking whore" he said being as rough as he could with her. This young woman might just be his tag along from now on. She had already stated she went to every show no matter what and she was fucking tight as all get out. Also being out on the road as much as he was he rarely got time to have sex so having a woman that was practically living with him from show to show would be a wonderful thing to have.

(Using phone, sorry it is short)
Her hands gripped the blankets as he thrust hard into her tight hole. "Mmm, yes teach me a lesson." Her own hips pushing back against him in time to his movements. She moaned loudly, anyone on the outside would know what was going on inside. The loud banging agianst the wall, and her loud cries as he plowed into would clue anyone in. "Oh god yes, I'm your whore Thander," she climaxed again, her tight hole growing tighter. Lexi could feel every inch of him stroking inside her. She revveled in the fact that she was being fucked by her idol.

"Oh I'm gonna teach you a fucking lesson alright" he said feeling her having yet another orgasm because of their rough lovemaking and he laughed in her ear "My lord you're a wet little plaything.. Tell me where you want my cum you nasty little whore" he said thrusting into her faster now with the same amount of force as before he knew that he was getting ready to cum and he didn't care where he came because from this point on she was going to stay with him anyway there was no way he was getting rid of this girl who was such a great fuck.

Back
Top Bottom