Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pokemon sex rp! (sex.. with a bit of plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Childer

Super-Earth
Hello im keeping it short.. I haven't been on for a long time and wish to get back to Rping.. looking for a partner or two. I have a idea for a incest pokemon rp. were a brother and sister are on a trip with they're owner. we'll be eevee types if thats fine. my kinks are getting dom by my partner, cumming in inside, impregnation.. and lots more so just ask. *kisses*

LOVE: Childer

update- looking to play my herm Braixen named Flynn as he gets forced to impregnant himself

So, I'm looking to do an RP where I'll play a character, then I'll fill in all of the people we see, meet, and get involved with. The story is based loosely around the principle of Digimon or Poke'mon. Essentially it would be a world where there are these creatures called "Rares" and Rares are capable of doing amazing things, the most amazing thing they're capable of doing is "Exceed", which transforms their bodies into a new form for a temporary amount of time. In Exceed the Rare will act more independently, so a Tamer must be extra capable of handling their Rare. My character would be 16, he and his Rare have entered into a tournament, she has yet to Exceed, but he knows it'll be the start of something huge when she does. In a training battle, your character would finally be capable of using Exceed, but when she does so, she becomes incredibly sexy, and my character has trouble battling with her. He can't stop starring at her tits and ass. He is so aroused by her, that he actually ends up fucking her. Then they realize, that human cum makes Rares stay in Exceed. Not to mention the more cum of his that she drinks, has inside of her, the stronger she gets.

This image is what inspired the plot. I would describe for you how she looked pre-Exceed, but from when she uses Exceed, forward, she would pretty much stay like a sexy anthro.

Hi I am fairly new to all this but am a big pokemon fan as well as incest. This seems like something I can really get in to. PM me with some extra details of what you are looking for from this like what type of eevee you are planning on being I personally like Jolteon or glaceon Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom