Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those were the days

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
Mike grabbed a fist full of the woman's hair and forced her down farther on his hard nine inch cock. "How many time must I show you how to take a cock bitch!" He had been upset that his team had lost the game because the stupid running back couldn't get across the goal line. His girl had looked wonderful during the game while she had been cheering for him. But this girl had been in the stands, his little fuck slave that loved the abuse his girlfriend couldn't stand. His girlfriends best friend was now between his legs being forced up and down by his hand to take his cock.

He liked his girl alot and she had even caught him cheating on her but she stayed with him for two reasons. First Mike was the start player of their team so it was a big status booster to date him, along with her being head cheerleader. And secondly was that she got a little toy she could beat in anyway she wanted in her best friend. Mike moaned lightly but not before reaching around and roughly pulling on his fuck toys tits. "I wonder how your mistress will treat you once she gets done changing. I'm sure she's going to be upset we lost too. my whorish Ericka."

Back
Top Bottom