Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M M/F M/Futa wanna fuck me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni Nightmare

Super-Earth
. I want a long term Rp please. Pokemon and furries are welcome

Hell Yes's:
anthros
Oral (Giving/Recieving)
footjobs (Recieving)
Titjobs (Recieving)
Dirty talk
Anal (Giving/Recieving)
BDSM
Cockfucking
Anything supernatural
Furry
Huge boobs/ass
Breast smother
facesitting
Tentacles
Giant/Giantess

Hell no's
Vore
Scat/piss

Theories:Teacher x Student. Dante is failing in class with no hope of passing. His teacher he/she blackmails him to his/her advantage

Mother x Son. Yugo has hit puberty at it fullest and begins to spy on his mom. She catches him and decides to teach him the birds and the bees

Master x Slave. Poor Shion loses a bet and has permanently became someones pet

Male x Furry/Furries(Gangbang, genders can be a mix between male, female, and futa or all 1 gender) Saiki is sent in the woods on a discovery mission on a new found forest and finds out the true natures of animals

Trainer x pokemon: Ippatsu goes on the hunt for his first wild pokemon and ends up catching it in a different way

Pokemon x Pokemon. Phoniex ( i will be ninetails or any fire type) goes on the prowl for prey and ends up being the prey himself (any pokemon you want)

Giantess/Giant x loner: Iori has outlived everyone he know in short years. He goes home to discover the neighbor next door isnt fun size

Beast/Beastess x Warrior Alex is sent to the bremuda triangle to only get stranded on an island. He soon discovers he isnt alone

Ghost/Ghosts x M: Cass moves into a brand new home only to soon find theres something lurking around the house, and it/they want him

Doctor x patient: Kirin goes to visit the doctor for a checkup, only to get a special checkup

I'll play males and femboys, scat and vore are my limits. I love oral sex, like blowjobs, titjobs, footjobs etc. and cock penetration as well as being dominated as long as my character is pleasured as well. I also like incest, anal and vaginal as well as BDSM I'm open to trying new things. I will pleasure you as well. I will also tolerate gangbangs as well, and the gangbangs can be included in any of the rp ideas. Any plot is gangbang accessable. Oh i will also do plots from popular anime shows, like naruto, bleach, and others and video games like street fighter, Tekken, final fantasy and more

Quality depends on you, I give you what you give me, seems fair doesnt it? I usually post 5 or more sentences, or 1-2 paragraphs with great descriptions depending on if im able to or the situation of the rp unless im doing a opening which i'll post 1 to 2 paragraphs. Oh and i do make short posts too depending on the situation once again. Now i dont mind 1 to 3 liners if they're detailed enough. IM OPEN TO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THE PLOTS ABOVE.

I'm very open to new things so dont be afraid

Skype me if interested

Im now available on YIM

Craving tentacles on males and femboys.

Senario: shion goes to a beach and gets captured and used by a tentacle monster and keeps him. The monsters source of food is his cum and vice versa, making him trapped forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom