Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Lovers (Misa x Crusade)

Amber couldn't help but smile when Jack answered the phone. She love him, more then she had ever loved anyone in her whole life. She wanted to spend her life with hims. "I'm just wondering where my boyfriend is..." She said lightly. Her green eyes falling on Kevin, she offered him a smile. "Come home Jack. I need you, I miss you." She took a deep breath. "Please.... baby, come home so we can talk. You left and I needed you and wanted you." She talked him. She patted the bed next to her and waited for Kevin sit beside her. She reached out and let her fingers run through his hair.

"We probably should talk. I didn't mean to leave like that. It's just that I was a little frustrated. I'll be home soon," he said before hanging up the phone. Kevin obliged her by taking a seat on the bed beside her, letting out a deep breath as her fingers moved through his hair. He smiled over at her.

Jack turned back towards home and returned only a few minutes after the call had ended. He dropped his keys on the table by the door and made his way to the bedroom where he found both Amber and Kevin. "Hey," he said softly, feeling a little awkward the way things had been left.

Amber smiled happy Jack was coming home. She sat on her bed with Kevin, letting her fingers move gentle through his hair. She let Kevin k now Jack was on his way. It took only a few minutes but soon Jack stood in the door way. She smiled at him and slowly stood, she wore one of his shirts and a pair a of shorts. "Hey, Baby" She cooed. She made her way over to him, wrapping her arms around his middle "I missed you." She stood on her toes and placed a kiss to his lips. "Come on ... sit with us." She took his hand and tugged him back toward the bed.
Amber was never one to get upset. She always seemed to be a claim person, taking control when things went wrong. She would never do anything to make someone feel bad for something. She wasn't about to throw the hurt she felt when Jack lift in his face.
"Do you want to tell me what happened? I called for you, but you were gone." She said lightly. Her voice was soft, gentle and full of love. She set herself between the brothers, a hand on each. Her right hand rubbed Kevin's leg, while her left hand rubbed along Jack's shoulder.

"I know," Jack said, nodding as he sighed and sat beside her. He thought about his words for a moment, trying to figure out how he was going to explain himself to her. He didn't want to come off as jealous of his younger brother, but that was pretty much the source of him leaving. He figured it'd be best to just be honest and forthright instead of dancing around the question.

"I just thought this was going to be easier. It's kind of hard seeing how much you enjoy Kevin. Maybe it was because I was expecting him to be this awkward, shy virgin and he's not. I was just being stupid," he said, shrugging.

Amber kept her green eyes on the older of the brother and couldn't help but giggle at his answer. She looked at Kevin before leaning closer to Jack. "He was this shy, awkward virgin. You should of seen him the first time." She whispered to him She sent a smile back to Kevin. "You were not stupid, you were a man who loves his girlfriend." She said. She gave him a kiss. "We need to talk about this, because you can't just walk out and neither can Kevin. We are all in this together and I think some things should change." She sat back in the middle of the pair. "We opened this can of worms, now we have to live with it. I'm happy, I love you both and I wont pick between you. But there will be days when I only want you, or only want Kevin." She looked between the brothers. "But I think we ... should be just that. All three of us, just ... be together. " She blushed at what she was saying to them. It felt almost silly.

Jack knew in the back of his mind that this all was ultimately his idea and he had to live with the consequences. Maybe it was his own fault for thinking Amber wouldn't fall for his nerdy younger brother, but it seemed like she had done just that. It wasn't as if she was shunning him. He nodded as he listened to what she said and then placed his hand on her thigh.

"You're right. I overreacted. I guess it was just me being selfish. Kevin deserves you just as much as I do. It's not a competition," Jack said, leaning in to give her a kiss. "But since you two got some alone time, I hope you wouldn't mind if I have her the rest of the night?" he asked his brother, looking over at him hopefully.

"As long as that's what Amber wants, I have no problem with that," Kevin said. Kevin had dealt with the same jealousy, but he was fine with Amber spending some alone time with his brother. After all, he'd gotten plenty of it himself over the past couple of days.

Amber did her best to explain things to Jack. She smiled when he placed his hand on her thigh. Her smile grew when he spoke "Never a competition." She whispered after they shared a kiss. Amber shifted toward Kevin. she wrapped her arms around his neck as she gave him a loving kiss. "Your such a good brother.." She whispered against his lips. Amber's green eyes looked into his. "I'll see you tomorrow." she gave him one last kiss.

Standing from the bed she took Jack's hand. "Come on baby." She tugged on him until he stood, leading him back to their room. There she wrapped her arms around his and kissed him deeply. "Don't worry baby, your always going to be my first love." She whispered against his lips. Her body was flat against his and she wanted to make him feel loved. Her hands moved slowly down his chest as she stepped back. "What do you want to do?" She asked lightly. She felt the bed hit the back of her legs and took a seat.

"Goodnight, beautiful," Kevin whispered after their kiss. He knew it would be a lonely night, but he understood the fact that Jack desperately needed some alone time with Amber. He was struggling with a lot of things and a night together would probably do him good. Kevin just lay in bed alone, thinking about the day's events with a smile on his face.

When Jack reached the room with Amber and felt her hands on his chest and then watched her drop to the bed, he couldn't help but smile. He wanted to properly apologize for being so selfish, but he couldn't muster the nerve at that moment. Instead, he just looked down into Amber's eyes. "Anything, baby. Just as long as I'm with you," he said honestly. The two didn't even have to have sex if she didn't want to. He just wanted to enjoy her company.

Jack stood between her legs with her sat on the bed. His hands moved to her shoulders, which he rubbed gently, his eyes never leaving her face.

Amber sat on the bed, Jack between her legs as her hands moved over his chest. She smiled so lovingly at him, you would never guess she loved another. She leaned up and placed a gentle kiss to his lips. She playfully smiled as she moved back on the bed, her back hitting the headboard. "Come here baby" She cooed to him, opening her arms for him. She smiled as he joined her, her arms wrapping around him. "I missed you today.... I wish you could of been here with me, with us." She told him. She cuddled close to him and kept her green eyes locked on his blue. "Did you miss me?" She playfully pouted as she asked him.

Laying on the bed Amber cuddled with Jack, wanting him to feel her love. "You never have to worry Jack, your my heart I couldn't live with out you." She kissed just under his jaw. She talked to him, about anything and everything. She just wanted him to know she was there. She giggled at jokes and rolled her eyes when he didn't find her jokes funny. Before long her eyes were feeling heavy. "Are you happy with everything?" She asked trying to fight her need to sleep. "I want us all to have a good relationship.... I want my boys to be okay ...."

While Amber held him, Jack realized what an ass he'd been. He was the one who suggested the situation they all found themselves in and he had become a jealous mess just because Amber enjoyed his brother's company. It was a selfish way of looking at things and he was just lucky she had it in her heart to forgive him.

Sighing, Jack turned his eyes towards her. "Of course I missed you. You're all I think about, baby. I just think too much. That's the problem. I've been selfish. I need to get it through my head that just because you're with Kevin, doesn't mean you don't still want me." He leaned in and gave Amber a kiss, wanting her to know he was being sincere.

"Get some rest. We'll all be okay. I promise."

Amber kissed Jack back and smiled at him. "Trust me baby I still want you." Her tone was teasing, as her lips brushed against his. She gave him a wink before cuddling up to him. "We sleep. Tomorrow we can have lots of fun." She said lightly. She let out a soft giggle as she relaxed fully against him. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

When morning came she was still cuddled up to Jack. Her dreams had been filled with life with both her men. She truly couldn't think of any other way of living. She knew if Kevin didn't want her or found someone else she would be heart broke. She would never stop him from leaving though if that was what he wanted. Her alarm went off and she let out a grunt, not wanting to get up.

Jack slept well that night. He had come to the realization that Amber was doing everything in her power to make the situation the best for both guys. They'd had alone time with her, they'd shared her and she'd been just as accommodating to one as she was to the other. It wasn't a perfect system by any means, but they would work through it.

Jack woke the next morning to the alarm, finding Amber still in his bed. It was nice having her close again. Ever since his little tantrum, he'd missed spending time with her. He turned and looked at her, giving her a smile before leaning in to kiss her forehead softly. "Good morning, baby. Sleep well?" he asked, hoping that the two of them could have the kind of day together that they used to have.

Amber's eyes fluttered open at the feeling of Jack's lips on her forehead. She smiled up at him and gave a small nod. "Morning, Love. I slept great, how about you?" Her hand moved along his chest and not once did she move to pull away. She cuddled herself close to his side and simple enjoyed the warmth. She knew he needed to just spend time with her today, and she was all for it. However she did wish to say good morning to her other love. She gave him a gentle kiss before speaking again. "What are we going to do today?" She asked a smile tugging on her lips.

Jack smiled as he watched Amber's hand move over his chest. It was nice experiencing that closeness again. It felt like ages since the last time they were able to just relax like that together. Although Jack wanted Kevin integrated into the relationship, it had taken his time away from getting Amber alone a little too much. He knew he'd get over it. It was moments like those that morning that really helped.

"Honestly, as long as we're together, I don't care what we do. Any big ideas?" Jack asked her, smiling as he wrapped his arm around her and held her close to his body.

In his own room, Kevin had woken early and begun to play video games in his boxers. He was sat in his gaming chair, his mind traveling to Amber and what her and his brother might be doing.

Amber smiled as Jack held her close. She looked up at him and gave a playful smirk. "You can take me on a date." She said giving him a gentle kiss. Their dates always ended in the best way. While he had never truly taken her on a 'date' they had their own way of doing things. She gave him another kiss and wiggled against him. While there was a part of her that wanted to go see Kevin, just to say good morning, there was another part that wanted to stay with Jack. Since she knew Jack needed her at the moment she didn't dare leave. "How is that for a big ideas?"She asked with a gentle laugh.

Jack smiled when she mentioned a date. "A date, huh? And what should we do on this date?" he asked, smiling as he felt Amber's body against his. It felt really good to have her close to him again, but if he was going to have her for the entire day, it was only fair that she get just a little time with Kevin. He didn't want the same thing to happen and have Kevin become a jealous mess like he had.

"Why don't you go and spend a few minutes with Kevin and then we can get our day started?" he suggested, feeling like if he got any clingier, Amber might just put a stop to everything.

In his room, Kevin was still playing video games. He could hear a little rustling inside Jack's room or at least he thought he did. He just assumed Amber was making up for lost time.

Amber nods and give a shrugs, "Your the man, you get to plan the date" She gives him a wink and laughs lightly. She cuddles close to him and is slightly shocked by his words, though happy at the same time. She smiled loving at him and gives him a deep loving kiss. "I love you Jack. Thank you." With that she wiggles from his arms and sends a wink his way from the doorway. She looked back at him and flashes him her bare ass. With a laugh she is out of the room.

Walking to the door just down that hall she is careful as she opens it. She smiled seeing Kevin simply playing video games. She takes in his wide bare shoulders and slipped into the room. She is careful not to make a sound until she is right beside him. "So this is what you do in here all the time?" She teases. She slipped into his lap, not caring about his game, her arms wrapping lightly around his neck. "Good morning" She whispered before kissing him just as she had done Jack. Her fingers played with the hair on the base of his neck. "What are you doing today?"

"Okay. I'll think it over," Jack said, smiling at her before she slipped from his arms. He knew she probably didn't expect him to give her the go ahead to visit his brother, but he knew it was the right thing to do. "I love you, too," he responded and smirked when she flashed her ass. His eyes widened and he wished he was at the door so he could've given it a slap.

Kevin hadn't noticed Amber enter his room until she was on his lap. He grinned and paused the game, setting the controller down on the ground before kissing her back. "Yeah. This is about all I do in here," he said, shrugging with a laugh. When she asked him what he was doing, he thought about it for a minute and then responded. "Nothing, really. Probably just play more video games. I know you and Jack probably have a big day planned," he added, knowing he was more than likely going to be alone for the majority of the day. He wished it didn't have to be that way.

Amber smirked at Kevin and wiggled her hips against him. "Its not all you do in here any more." She whispered teasingly. She asked what he would be doing and gave a small nod. "Your brother is taking me on a date, my idea" She laughed. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she leaned closer to him. "He said I should come see you for a few minutes before we do our thing." She leaned forward and once again kissed him. "He is trying you know... Its hard on all of us to get use to this." She said lightly. Her lips moved with his as she kissed him lovingly.

The truth was she had never thought she would kiss anyone but Jack. She had always thought she would spend her life with him. When he first asked her to date his brother she had done it because she care for Kevin. She had looked at him as little brother, and had always done her best for him. However the moment they got into his room and she was there with him, kissing him, she knew it wouldn't ever go back.

As she kissed him her hips pressed into his. Slowly she pulled back and smiled at him. "Maybe one day this week you can take me on a date?" She asked almost teasingly.

Back
Top Bottom