Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Lovers (Misa x Crusade)

Amber smiled warmly at Kevin as she picked up the remote. After pushing a few button the movie started. It didn't take long for Amber to cuddle herself up to Kevin side. Her arm laid lightly over his stomach while her head rested against his chest. A small smile tugged on her lips as she watched the movie. She couldn't help but think over everything that had happened. When she agreed to date Kevin along side his brother, she had thought she could make both boys happy. However she had truly found that she loved Kevin, he was easy to love. It felt right to be with him, just as it feels right to be with Jack. Now that everything was said and done she couldn't think of it ever going back to just being with one of them. Leaning forward she pulled the bowl of ships into his lap. Popping one into her mouth she took the moment to look up at him.

It felt incredibly good to just be able to relax with Amber. It felt like a proper date and the fact that she seemed just as interested really justified it all. Glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, Kevin smiled at her. He was so in love with her, it was crazy. It surprised him how hard he had fallen for her.

When she put the bowl into his lap, he looked into her eyes. She was the only one who could distract him from a movie like that for any period of time. He leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips before resting back once again. "I love you so much, Amber," he muttered softly.

Amber was happy cuddled up to Kevin watching the movie. She was simply enjoying the time together, it was nice. She placed a bowl of chips on his lap, making it easier for her to pick at. Her green eyes moved up to meet his blue ones. She smiled and kissed him back. "I love you too" She said easily. she placed another kiss on his jaw before picking up at chip, holding it out for him. She had picked his favorite chips, hoping she could show him that she did care for him. Her arm was wrapped around his back, her fingers lightly held onto his shirt. With a soft happy sigh she once again rested her head on his chest, popping a chip into her mouth.

Kevin was in his glory as the movie wound on. He was with his favorite person watching a movie she'd gotten just for him and for once, he was truly happy. Everything was starting to fall in place and he was finally feeling as if he wasn't destined to be alone.

As the two shared the movie, Jack was busy at work. He couldn't help but think about what the two of them were up to. He half-expected Amber's relationship with his brother to be more of a charity case, but it really seemed like she liked him. He didn't mind, though. Seeing his brother happy felt really good.

As the movie went o n amber couldn't help but wish Jack was with them. They would all need to do stuff as a group. She looked up at Kevin and brushed her fingers along his jaw. her green eyes taking in his face. "Your so handsome. " She whispered. She placed another soft kiss to his jaw. The movie was coming to a end and she wondered what he would want to do next. Her hand had moved to rest on his stomach, tugged lightly under his shirt so she could feel his skin.
Amber slowly sat up, stitching as she did so. She picked up her phone and sent a simple text to Jack 'I love you Jack, I wish you were home.' Her phone was placed back on the table as she turned to look at Kevin. Waiting for the end of the movie she smiled. "That was a good movie... did you like it?" She asked. She hoped he had, she wanted him to like it. A smirk played on her face. "Are you ready to teach me how to play your game?" She was excited to learn how to play, she thought it be fun.

Jack managed to grab a few minutes of free time at work and escaped long enough to look at his phone. He smiled to himself as he read the message from Amber and sent her a quick reply. I miss you, too. Can't stop thinking about you. I hope you're ready for me when I get home. I'm leaving shortly.

Kevin kissed Amber's lips and then lifted himself onto his feet. He reached out for her hand and nodded in the direction of his room. "C'mon. I'll show you," he said, eager for her to actually experience something that gives him a lot of joy. He led her into his bedroom and turned on his gaming system and TV, handing her one of the controllers. "Alright, so this runs, this shoots. This is to pull up the scope of the gun. This crouches and this is for the special ability," he said, showing her all of the controls before they got started.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it the longer we play," he assured her just as the game was about to start.

Amber smiled at Jack's text, though she didn't get to reply. She happily kissed Kevin back and took his offered hand. She held his hand, smiling at the excitement that was clear on his face. She took a seat and watched as he showed her what everything did. She gave a small nod, she had always liked game though she rarely played them. Her big green eyes look toward him and she couldn't stop the sly smile. "I'm not worried... If I'm no good... I'll just cheat." She joked. She leaned over peppering his jaw with soft kisses. Just as the game started she nipped at his neck before turning toward the TV.
She tried her hardest at the game, though it was clear she had never played such a game before. She however had fun playign with Kevin, it was nice just spending time with him. Every now and then she would bump Kevin's shoulder with her own, kiss along his next or even say dirty things to him. She giggled each time, smiling as she tried her best.
At that moment she was teasingly rubbing against him. From time to time rubbing along his thigh. "Am I doing this right?" She asked teasingly. Looking toward him, Amber couldn't help smiling. Her smile was bright for of life. A smile she was sure he had seen a lot of that day.

"You definitely know how to distract me," he said with a smile, looking down at her hand near his thigh. It was impossible not to get hard from Amber's touch. She was so sexy and always knew exactly what to say or do to get him going. Letting out a groan, Kevin finally set his controller down after a particularly heated round and took a deep breath. "You cheated, but I forgive you," Kevin said with a smile, leaning in to give Amber a sweet kiss on the lips.

As he did, the sound of the door opening outside could be heard, followed soon after by the sight of Jack standing in the doorway. "I'm home. Did you two have fun while I was away?" he asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Of course we did. Should we ask him about what we talked about?" Kevin asked as he looked over at Amber.

Amber smiled and let out a giggle. She looked up at him as he placed the controller down, she followed. She happily kissed him back, only pulling away when Jack spoke. She smiled warmly at him. "Hey baby" She cooed in greeting to him. Her green eyes moved back to Kevin when he questioned her. A sly smile spread on her face and she kissed him deeply for a moment. When she pulled back she sent a wink his way. Using her finger she called Jack to her. "Come here sexy man." She shifted so she was on her knees, waiting for Jack to join the pair on the bed she kissed him gently. Her arms wrapped around his neck, as she lifted her ass giving Kevin a great view. "I missed you...." Her lips brushed against his, before she kissed back to his ear. "Kevin would like to join us.." She nipped at his ear before pulling back, giving him a wink. "Kevin was telling me today how he wanted to join us when he heard us last night."
She loved both men, and loved having sex with each. Amber had always been a horny person, At time she and Jack had so much he would be raw. The thought of having both brothers at once made her excited, she felt the wetness growing between her legs. "I told him, he is welcome to join us..." She had shifted once more, finding herself set in Kevin's lap. Her hands had been sliding over Jack's chest, tugging him with her as she moved. Her green eyes locked on Jack's face, waiting to see his reaction.

Jack wasn't surprised to find the two of them together. He knew his brother was in love with Amber and it seemed like she'd fallen for him pretty quickly as well. When Jack made his way over to Amber, he accepted her kiss and added a bit of tongue, feeling so drawn to her and turned on by her that he knew he wouldn't be able to resist her charms.

As she bent over, Kevin reached forward and grabbed hold of her ass with one hand, biting his lip as he let out a groan. When she sat on his lap, Kevin groaned again, knowing she'd be able to feel his cock, nice and hard against her ass. "I just figured instead of having separate time with Amber all the time, we might as well give her all she could handle. Two cocks are better than one I guess is what I'm trying to say," Kevin said, his hands moving up and down Amber's sides.

"You know, I wasn't expecting this, but I think it could be fun. How does that sound, baby? Two cocks? You can handle us both? Mmm, how do you want us?" Jack asked, curious to see how his sexy, cock hungry girlfriend was going to handle her two boys. There was no doubt in his mind she'd be perfect, no matter how she chose to take them.

Amber moaned into Jack's kiss, letting her tongue move against his. She was happy that Kevin was feeling more brave as he grabbed her ass. She sat in Kevin's lap explaining what Kevin, and she both wanted. She rocked her hips against Kevin, feeling his hard cock against her ass. She moaned lightly at the feel of his hands on her body. She couldn't help the smirk that slipped onto her face when Jack questioned her. She reached forward, pulling him into a deep kiss. "I think its going to be amazing." She kissed him again before pulling away. "I know I can handle you both... though the better question would be ... what way don't I want you."

She sent him a wink before turning back to look at Kevin. She kissed him deeply before pulling away. She slipped from her shirt, leaving her in only her blue thong. She leaned back against Kevin and enjoyed his warmth for a moment. She moved about facing Kevin as she sat on her knees. "Lay back baby" She ordered. Tugging on his pants to free his harden cock. It took her no time at all to start licking at the harden member, her ass lifting for Jack. Her thong already showing how wet she was from just the thought of having both brothers.

Jack kissed their girl back and then smirked at her statement. For as long as he'd known Amber, she'd always been an extremely sexual person and never ceased to give him exactly what he wanted and he could see she was the same way with both of them. He couldn't wait to just be able to explore everything, his brother included.

Kevin lay back when instructed and it wasn't long before his pants were off and his cock was being licked by Amber again. "Fuck," he breathed out, watching her expertly drag her tongue over it, feeling it harden and spasm against her even more.

Jack stood beside the bed, getting turned on just by the sight of the act itself, never having thought in a million years he'd be watching his girlfriend suck off his brother. When he glanced down at her ass and saw just how wet her thong was, Jack followed suit by quickly taking off his pants and boxers, his cock as hard as Kevin's.

He reached forward and hooked his thumbs into Amber's thong and slipped it down her thighs, running a finger over the lips of her pussy just to feel how wet she was. "Damn, baby," he whispered as he climbed up onto the bed behind her on his knees, bringing the head of his cock to her slit. He moved the head against it teasingly before finally bringing his hips forward, groaning as inch by inch slowly began filling her tight little pussy.

Amber smiled as her green eyes looked up at Kevin's blue ones. Her tongue moved slowly over his harden member, teasing the head. It wasn't Jack ran his fingers over her wet pussy that she took Kevin into her mouth. Moaning around his member as she worked her head against him slowly. Her hands were sliding over his legs. As Jack pushed into her she pulled away to moan loudly. "Oh god." Her hand wrapped tightly around Kevin's member as she started to lick at his balls, remember how he liked it so.
Her green eyes looked up at Kevin's face as her free hand moved up to his stomach. "Just remember to stay relax, and do whatever feels right" She sent Kevin a wink as she took his balls into her mouth. Her tongue moved over the skin as she sucked gently on them. Her hand was stroking his member slowly as she moved her free hand away from his body. Reaching between her legs to rub at Jack's balls.

Kevin was completely overwhelmed. On one end he got to watch Amber work on his cock and balls so expertly, sending those familiar tingles throughout his entire body and then at the back end he got to watch his brother fuck her from behind. It was incredible. "Fuck, Amber," he breathed out, licking his lips as she worked on his balls. He reached a hand down and placed it on the back of her head.

On the other end, Jack wasted no time filling Amber's tight pussy, his thick cock filling her to the brim. He gripped her hips firmly and threw his hips forward, giving her everything he had. He was exhausted from work, but Amber always gave him the energy he needed. As he fucked her, he watched Amber work on his brother, knowing she must have been in ecstasy getting both of them at the same time. He knew how much she loved cock.

Amber couldn't stop the moans from bubbling out as she sucked on Kevin's dick. She knew Jack had a hard long day work, but he was giving her everything he had. She took as much of Kevin's dick into her mouth as she could, feeling the head against the back of her throat.
After a few minutes she pulled away from Kevin. She gave him a smile before looking back at Jack. With a moan she pulled away from him. She moved upward so she was straddling Kevin. Lowering herself on his harden member. She moaned out before giving him a deep kiss. She kept herself pressed hard against him. Looking back at Jack she smiled slyly. "Come on baby...." She leaned forward, giving him full view of her ass. Once more she kissed Kevin deeply, waiting for Jack to join them.

Kevin enjoyed the dick sucking immensely. It was like Amber was so in tune with his pleasure that literally everything she did felt incredible. When she pulled back and hopped onto his cock, he let out a loud groan and kissed her back, finding the whole experience almost overwhelming in a sense.

Jack was a little caught off guard when he watched Amber hop onto Kevin's dick. He licked his lips and moved behind her, seeing that ass in plain view. "You want it in your ass, too baby?" he asked her, making sure he was clear on exactly what she wanted.

Amber broke the kiss with Kevin before looking back at Jack. "Yeah... come on baby..." She said lightly. She smiled loving at him as she rolled her hips against Kevin. Her hands played lightly with the hair on the back of his neck. She let her lips brush against his jaw. "You like that idea don't you?" She whispered against his skin. She had taken it up the ass before, However she had never had it like this before.
Amber couldn't help but want to try new things with both her boys. She wanted to please them both. Her body was pressed against Kevin's, doing her best to be sure he was relaxed. She knew Jack would love this, he never had a problem when it came to fucking her. Kevin however was still knew to this whole thing. Her lips moved softly against his skin, peppering him with kisses.

"I fucking love that idea, baby," Jack said, smirking. Double penetration hadn't even crossed his mind, but it wasn't as if Jack hadn't fucked Amber up the ass before. They often had anal sex and it was just as pleasurable as her pussy. He grinned and watched Amber ride Kevin and spread her ass cheeks wide. Jack groaned as he glanced down at that tight little asshole, pressing the head of his cock to it before slowly easing forward, feeling it stretch around him.

Kevin looked up at Amber as both her holes were filled. "Mmm, how is that, Amber? Being fucked at the same time."

Amber pulled away from the kiss with Kevin as she felt Jack enter her. She let out a loud pleasure filled moan. Her back arched. "Oh.... god" Her eyes closed as she rocked her hips. Pushing one deeper as the other slid out, and the other way. "God its amazing. You both feel so good." She moaned out. She sat up slightly, rocking her hips faster. Her hands resting on Kevin shoulder for a moment. The more speed she picked up the louder she moaned out. Soon her hands gripped at the head board. Her green eyes looked down at Kevin. "How does that feel.... You like the Kevin?" She asked. She was sure he could feel the way his brother filled up her ass. Her head rested back on Jack's shoulder. Soon she started to bounce against them, pushing them both deep inside her at the same time. "God" She screamed in pleasure. She had never felt something so good in her whole life.

"God, I love it," Kevin muttered in response. He licked his lips as he looked up at her. It did make her pussy feel even better since she was being pressed into from the other angle as well. Jack reached around her body, cupping her breasts as he filled her tight little ass with as much cock as he could muster.

"God damn, baby," he breathed out, licking his lips as he watched her body's movements. He groaned out and had trouble comprehending the fact that both he and his brother were simultaneously filling Amber to the hilt.

With both men inside of her Amber could feel herself growing closer. Her head rested on Jacks shoulder as she rode both with all she had. Her moans grew louder as he cupped her breast. Her body felt like it was on fire as a slick layer of sweat covered her. "God..." She could feel her body started to tighten up with the pleasure they filled her with. Green eyes closed as she arced her back. Soft hands slid down to brush lightly over Kevin's chest. "I .... oh god..." She screamed with pleasure as her whole body locked up. Her head was spinning as her cum washed over Kevin's dick that was deep inside her. Her nails bit at his skin she pressed back against Jack. Her ass tight around him as it took her a few minutes for her body to started to relax.
Even having both men inside her and cumming harder then she had before. She found she wanted more, the pleasure they filled her with only made her hornier. She panted out as her body melt on top of Kevin. Her heart raced in her chest, her body shook from the sear pleasure they had filled her body with.

"Wow," Kevin breathed out. "That was intense," he whispered, having experienced her cumming on more than one occasion, but with both her holes being serviced, her orgasm was even more intense. Jack grabbed at her ass cheeks as he continued fucking her ass, his lips finding her shoulder.

"I don't know about Jack, but I'm getting close," Kevin admitted and Jack nodded as well. "Yeah, me too. This has all been a little overwhelming," Jack said, smirking, looking down at his brother. The feeling of both of them being inside of her made her incredibly tight and it felt like she was purposefully milking them.

Amber had never felt something so breath taking. She smiled at Kevin's words, sending him a wink as she moaned due to Jack's actions. She kept her body pressed against Jack's. Her hand hooked on the back over Kevin's next. "Come here sweetheart" She cooed pulled him up. With him sitting it made them both fill her even more. Sandwiched between the pair she felt as if she was made to be there. She kissed Kevin deeply before turning her head to kiss Jack. "God yes..." She moaned. She felt like she could have another orgasm at any moment. "That's it... cum for me." she cooed to both. Her body working hard and fast against both of them. Being filled with both men brought on a while new level of pleasure for her.

With Kevin sitting up, it literally was like the two brothers were the bread in an Amber sandwich. Kevin rocked his hips upward a few times, the tightness of Amber's pussy post-orgasm was too much for him to handle. After their kiss, he watched her kiss his brother and as she did, he let out a loud groan, his cum filling her pussy. His body shook and he reached out to cling to Amber.

Jack looked at Amber and her encouraging words were enough to send him over the edge as well. His cock throbbed inside of her ass and it wasn't long after his brother came before he did as well, his groan much like Kevin, body writhing as he buried his shaft inside of her ass and filled it with his thick load.

"Fuck," Jack breathed out, wondering how his girlfriend was going to handle things after both her boys had filled her up.

Amber pulled Kevin up as she rode both boys. She moaned "Oh yeah" enjoying how he rocked up into her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him deeply. Breaking the kiss she turned to kiss Jack, moaning into the kiss as she felt Kevin fill her. She hugged him close before encouraging Jack to fill her himself. Her hands moved gently over Kevin's back. She moaned loudly as she felt Jack's hot seed fill her ass. She giggled at Jack's one worded reaction. She reached back and pulled him close. She simply enjoyed being between both boys. "I could get use to this." She partly teased giving Kevin a gentle kiss.
Looking back at Jack a sly smile pulled on her lips. Once again she started to rock her hips. "God... I just want to keep fucking you both." She moaned out. With a wiggle she slipped from between the boys. She placed a hand on both their chest. "I love you both" She said sweetly. Leaning down she started with Jack this time, letting her tongue move over his member. Tasting his salty cum, pulled a moan from her lips. After a few more licks she moved to lick Kevin's member, this time tasting a mix of both of them.

Back
Top Bottom