Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Lovers (Misa x Crusade)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Amber Johnson was a beautiful 21 year woman. Her long blond hair flowed in curls to the middle of her back, while her bright green eyes could cut right down to your soul. She was sweet and gentle, and loved with her whole heart. She loved to play games, and wasn't a bitch like most women. She shared a home with her boyfriend of 4 years and his little brother.

Walking into the house she put her bag on the table by the door. "Baby you here?" She called out. Her voice was soft, and song like. She was a short thing at only 5'3 with nice curves. Her C cup breast fit her body perfectly, while her rounded ass helped even it out. She wore a low cut white shirt and skinny jeans. Her hells had been left by the door, with the other shoes. She made her way toward the kitchen. She had picked up some food for dinner, though she wasn't sure if the brother were home yet.

Jake Thomas was your prototypical jock. He played both football and baseball for his college and was just an all-along athlete. He stood at 6'2", with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was in the best shape of his life thanks to conditioning for football, his body rock hard. Recently, his brother, Kevin, who at 20 was a year younger than him, had been pouring his heart out to him regarding the fact that he was slowly falling in love with Jake's girlfriend. He had to hear about how beautiful Amber was and how he'd never had a girlfriend before.

Even though Jake and Kevin were exact opposites, the two were close. Jake was a few inches shorter at 5'11" and lacked the body of Jake. He was thin, but toned. As far as looks went, the two looked fairly similar, aside from the fact that Kevin wore glasses. Kevin was also a bookworm and a fan of all things nerdy. He had that reputation all throughout high school and it had caused him to strike out on numerous occasions with girls. Frankly, Jake was tired of seeing his brother fail with girls and that was the reason for the conversation he was about to have with Amber.

Jake wore a pair of jeans and a hoodie with his college's name across the chest. He was in the kitchen, leaning against the counter when she walked in. "Hey, baby. What do you have there?" he asked, smiling as he made his way over to her to give her a welcome kiss.

"Do you think we can talk about something regarding Kevin?" he asked, quickly moving to the topic at hand, curious to see how Amber would handle it.

Amber walked into the kitchen smiling at her boyfriend as she saw him. "Hey hun." She cooed giving him a gentle kiss back. Placing the bags on the counter she started to unpack them. "I got stuff to make lasagna for dinner." She explained She was setting everything up when Jack asked to talk about Kevin. Stopping what she was doing she turned to look at him. "Did something happen again?" She question. Kevin was a cutie, a bit of a nerd but still a cutie. She loved the younger male, spent a good bit of time cooing over him and asking him about his video games. She want him to be ok around her, but even after four years he was still a little awkward. She couldn't help to worry something had happened to him. The last time they needed to talk about him, he had been beat and moved in with the pair. She had spent weeks fussing over him. Her green eyes looked over Jack's face, for any sign that this would be a bad talk. She slowly went back to unpacking the backs and pulling out pots, as she listened for him to talk.

"Lasagna sounds great, baby," he said, looking into her eyes as he tried figuring out the best way to approach the topic of his brother. It was a little awkward asking her for such a favor, but he loved his brother and just wanted to see him happy for once. "It's nothing like last time, trust me. It's just that the kid is in love with you and I'm so tired of seeing him strike out with girls and end up alone in his room. It doesn't have to be permanent or anything, but I was thinking you could agree to date him. It would mean the world to him. It's not like I love the idea of sharing you, but at this point, anything would be better than seeing him miserable. Poor kid is a virgin, ya know?" he said, sighing as he walked over to Amber.

He placed his hands on her hips as he looked deeply into her eyes. "Do you think you can do that for him? I mean, if you think you can handle both of us."

Green orbs looked into blue ones as Jack started to talk. She was a little shocked to hear what he had to say, and she was sure he could see her shock. Her hand slid up his arms and she couldn't help but laugh at the end. She thought it over as her hands moved to wrap around his neck. "Its nice you want to do this for him, and you know I care about him. I think I can do this for him, as long as your truly ok with it." She gave him a soft kiss before adding "I'm sure I could handle you both" Her tone was teasing. She had moved closer her body brushing against his, she has nothing but love in her eyes. She would of ever guessed Kevin was in love with her, she thought he was still just shy around her. He was such a sweetheart if you could get past his awkwardness, she couldn't understand why any girl wouldn't want someone as sweet him.

"Mm, you're the best, baby," he said, smiling as he leaned forward and kissed her lips, long and passionately, letting his body press up against hers. His hands wandered up her sides, letting out a groan against her lips before finally pulling back. His eyes found hers once more as he took a step back, not wanting to get anything started and have Kevin walk in on them.

"How about you start dinner and maybe when we eat you can spring the news on him. He'll be ecstatic, I promise," Jack said with a smile.

Amber was all to happy to kiss him back, her body pressed tight against his as she did so. A soft moan slipped from her lips when he pulled back. She smiled at him, using his shirt to pull him for another kiss. "Okay, get out of my kitchen" She teased before turning back toward the food. She spent the next hour getting everything ready. Once the lasagna was in the oven she headed toward the room she shared with Jack. She changed in a sundress, that his her thighs.

On her way back out to check on the lasagna she stopped by Kevin's room. She knocked on the door before speak. "Kevin, it's Amber, I'm making lasagna and it should be done soon." She was unsure if he was in his room, though it was were he could normally be found. She made her way to the kitchen, happy to find the lasagna was done. Pulling it out she placed it on the table, having set the table already. "Come on boys.... dinner time" She called out. Grabbing herself a drink she sat down to wait for them.

Jack had set about setting the table and getting the kitchen ready for dinner. Meanwhile, while he was doing that downstairs, upstairs, Kevin was busy playing video games as he normally was, a headset on his head and his focus solely on the screen. About 95% of his communication was with people he played against online. Socializing in person wasn't a strong suit of his. He wore a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He was never one to get dressed up for any occasion. Not even dinner with his crush.

When he heard the knock and Amber's voice, he almost melted. "Alright. Thanks, Amber! I'll be right down!" he called out. He finished up the last of his game, ditched the headset and headed downstairs to join his brother and Amber at the table. Jack looked at him at Amber and then at him and smiled.

"So Kev, me and Amber have been talking and I think she has something she wants to tell you," he said, smirking. He couldn't wait to see his brother's face. He knew he'd be really happy knowing she would agree to date him.

Amber couldn't help but roll her eyes at Jack's smirk. Such a cheeky man she thought. She smiled over at Kevin she had been thinking of the best way to go about this. "Your brother here has told me you have a crush on me, and I can't help but be faltered." She kept her big green eyes locked on him. "So after talking to your brother... if you agree, I'd love to start dating you." Her voice was soft, and sweet as she talked to him. She didn't want him to think it had been his brothers idea, even though it had been. Her green eyes never left his face, there was a part of you that was excited, who wanted him to agree to this.

Kevin's eyes lit up at Amber's words. He smiled brightly and looked into Amber's eyes, searching to find out if she was really serious about it. "Wow, really?" he asked, feeling his cheeks flush just at the thought. He suddenly turned somber as he looked over at Jack. "But what about you guys?"

"Don't worry about us, Kev. She's going to date us both. We figured you deserve it as much as I do. I'm fine with it. I promise," he reassured him. Kevin smiled again and then looked back at Amber. "You're really serious, right?" he asked again, having trouble accepting the fact that she'd agree to date him.

Amber couldn't help but smile at Kevin's reaction. No one had ever been so excited to date her, not even Jack. She nodded thinking it was cute how his cheeks flashed red. She looked to Jack for a moment before turning back to Kevin. He questioned if she was serious, so she stood slowly before making her way toward him. Cupping his chin she leaned down and pressed a soft sweet kiss to his lip. "I'm serious, and after dinner we are going to spend sometime together" She whispered against his lips. Her green orbs locked with his as she gave him another soft kiss. She stood up right and made her way back toward her seat. She sent a wink Jack's way, when she sat down she rubbed his leg under the table. Before digging into her food. Amber was sure she could make both brothers happy. She could spend time with Kevin during the day, and have her time with Jack at night. They could work out any fine details later.

When Kevin saw Amber walk over to him, his heart starting beating out of his chest. He kissed her back as best he could, not wanting to admit to her that it was his first kiss. He smiled at her and blushed like mad again as she made her way to her seat. Kevin could feel himself grow hard at the table, imagining what their time spent together might involve.

Jack smirked when Amber winked at him and placed his hand on top of hers as she rubbed his leg. "She's a handful, Kev. I hope you can handle her," Jack told his brother with a grin. It was such a strange situation, but it seemed like it would work out perfectly.

She smiled into the kiss, knowing it was his first. She couldn't help but find it cute how he blushed. She sat back down and rubbed Jack's leg. She couldn't help but smack his chest at his testing " Don't worry, we'll take it nice and ready“ She said giving Kevin a wink.

Once done eating she cleaned up a bit, waiting for Kevin to be done. Walking up to him she slipped her arms around him. " You ready love? " she asked softly. She sent Jack a small smile.

Kevin helped her clean up, feeling obligated since she was doing him such a favor just by agreeing to date him. Once they were done and she wrapped her arms around him, he smiled. It was almost impossible to hide the fact that he'd grown in that time.

He looked into her eyes and nodded, taking a deep breath. "Um. Yeah. Do you want to go to my room...or?" he asked, unsure of how the proper procedure went down. Hell, he didn't even know if anything was going to happen but he couldn't help but smile at the thought of being able to spend time with Amber alone. He couldn't wait to see what she had in mind for him.

Jack smiled at the two of them from the other side of the kitchen. He wanted to see his brother happy and he knew Amber could do exactly that.

Amber smiled as Kevin helped her clean up. Once done she wrapped her arms around him, adding if he was ready. She giggled as he seemed unsure. Stepping back she laced her hand with his, “ We can go to your room if you like." She pulled him along giving Jack a wave as she left with Kevin.

One in his room she laid back on his bed. " Are you happy? I know this is a little different but we just want you happy" She asked lightly She truly just wanted to make him happy.

Kevin took her up to his room and closed the door behind him. There was something about seeing her laying on his bed like that. She was the first girl he'd ever had in his bed and he wanted to savor the sight of her. When she asked him if he was happy, he nodded and stood beside the bed.

"I'm really happy. I just don't want you to be doing this because you feel sorry for me. I mean, if you'd rather just be with Jack, I understand. He can give you more than I can, I'm sure," he said, really unsure of himself as he stood there awkwardly.

Amber laid there looking as sexy as she could for him before asking if he was happy. Reaching out she took his hand, pulling him down to the bed. "I don't feel sorry for you. I care about you Kevin, you know this. I want to make you happy, just like I make your brother happy"

Cuddling close to him she ran her hand over his chest. " Don't you want me too make you happy?" she leaned in to kiss his check. " We can go at whatever speed your ok with“ Her bright green eyes locked on his face.

She was sexier than she could ever fully come to realize. Kevin could hardly breathe laying there next to her. His heart continued beating rapidly as his palms felt sweaty. He groaned as she ran her fingers over his chest and nodded. "I want you to make me feel good, Amber. Whatever it takes," he said, looking into her eyes for some guidance.

Amber smiled at Kevin, leaning in slowly given him a soft kiss on the lips. "You don't have to be nervous, I promise" She let her hand run over his chest and stomach. "We can go at whatever speed you like, we can start out simple." Her green eyes looked into his blue ones that were so much like his brothers. She truly just wanted to make him happy, to let him know what it was like to be loved. She cared for him deeply, he was her boyfriends little brother after all, but she was sure her feelings for him would grow into love now that they were together. She kissed down his jaw to his neck. "We don't have to do anything sexual if your not ready for that. We can simply spend time together, watch movies. You can teach me how to play your game if you like." She looked up at him with a smile

Just the simple, innocent way her hand moved over his chest and stomach had Kevin's body tingling. Couple with that the feeling of her lips and he knew exactly what he wanted. Well, maybe not exactly. His inexperience was sure to make things super awkward, but he was glad she was open to just about anything. He was rock hard for her and he knew without some form of release, he'd be sexually frustrated.

"I want you, Amber. I just want you," he said simply, knowing no other way to phrase it. He wanted her to make him a man. He wanted her to hold him in the same regards she held Jack. "But I want you to do it because you want me, not because you feel bad. Do you want me, Amber?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

Amber couldn't help but smile at his words. Her hand moved to the hem of his shirt, slipping under to rub his soft skin. While he wasn't as in-shape as Jack, he was still toned. Looking right back into his eyes she leaned forward to give him a soft kiss. "I have always cared about you Kevin. I don't want you think other wise. I wouldn't do something I don't want to." She shifted to be on her knees next to him. She pushed his shirt up to show his chest and stomach. Leaning forward she didn't let her eyes leave his as she kissed his chest. "Now I will say I never thought of you this way, but that doesn't mean now that it is out there I don't like the idea" She kissed higher on his chest. "I want to make you feel good" Her voice was soft and held a sexy husky sound to it. It was so different from being with Jack. With Jack it rough and wild, it made her body swear and scream for me. With Kevin she knew it be gentle and sweet, almost loving like, but that would only be until he was use to it.

Hearing her say she wanted to make him feel good was like music to his ears. Kevin had dreamed about having a chance with Amber. There were times when he would overhear his brother fucking her and imagine it was him. He'd lay in bed and jerk off with thoughts of the beautiful woman sucking his cock. And now she was in that very bed, kissing his chest.

He looked into her eyes and gave her a smile. "You're doing a really good job already," he said, taking a deep breath as he brought his hand to the back of her head as she kissed him. By this time, his sweat pants were tented heavily by his erection, the head of his shaft aching against the strain of the fabric.

Smiling at him she pushed his shirt up. "Hands up baby." She said a silky tone. She pulled his shirt over his head and look at a look at his chest. Once more she shifted this time she straddled him. Her hand ran along his chest while she pressed her hips against his, she could feel his harden member. Her hands slid down his chest and stomach to her long legs. She let her fingers brush up her body as she removed her sundress. Her bare breast large and soft, her nipples slightly hard from the cool air in the room. She let him get a good look at her, she simply wore a white lac thong. "Don't you like my body? Is it everything you dreamed it be?" She asked lightly her hands sliding down her thighs to his stomach. Not once did she let her green orbs move away from his face. Her long blond hair brushed along the top of her breast.

Kevin heeded her words and lifted his arms to allow her to pull off his shirt. He shivered at the feeling for a moment. The sultry tone of her voice was almost enough to make him cum right then and there. God, she was sexy. When she straddled him, Kevin licked his lips and looked up into her eyes. It wasn't long before she shed her sundress and he got his first glimpse of bare breasts in person.

"They're perfect," he muttered softly, feeling his cheeks flush red. He boldly reached up and cupped both against his palms, letting out a groan as he did. "Wow," he breathed out.

Amber couldn't help the smile that slipped onto her face. He was so cute when he blushed, and it helped he thought her breast were perfect. She was shocked, yet happy when he reached up to cup them. She moaned and closed her eyes. "I like when my breast are touched." She told him, hoping he wouldn't stop. Her hips rocked against his, she let out another moan feeling his harden member. She let him go, letting him get a feel for her chest before she pulled away. Moving she pulled off his pants, and boxers at the same time. She smiled as she took in his bare body, the sight and knowing she was the first turned her on. She could feel wetness growing between her legs. She sent him a wink before crawling over his legs. She pressed her breast to his legs as she moved to be face to face with his harden member. She looked up at him with a sly smile as she let her soft wet tongue slip between her rose colored lips. The tip of her tongue moved along the length of his member. "Tell me baby, do you want me to give you a blow job first, or do you want me to just fuck you?" Her tone was playful with a hint of lust.

Back
Top Bottom