Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Love (Misa x oritigo na ilo)

Edward groped Isabella's tits, rubbing and teasing her nipples as he barked orders at Cunt.
"Stop crying and keep your eyes open, Cunt! I want you looking us in the eyes!"
He squeezed and rubbed Isabella's tits, having grown so well over the last five years.
"Feel free to cum on her face, my love."

Isabella gasped as Edward rubbed at her breast. She leaned her head back and moaned louder. She looked down to see the cunt looking up at her. She reach down and lacing her fingers into the woman's hair. She held the woman's face closer to them as she kept licking. Her hips started to rock against his member. She could feel him brushing against er swallowed clit. She looked back at him and smiled. "You want me to cum in her face?" She would do anything he wanted.

Edward nodded at his beloved, then leered at Cunt.
"I'm about to cum, Cunt. We're going to cum on your face."
He aimed his cock at Cunt's face.

Isabella held the woman there by her hair, not wanting her to get the idea of moving. She moaned loudly as she rocked against his harden member. The cunt was still licking against them. Her tongue taking long slow licks. In a matter of moments Isabella started to cum. It washed over Edwards harden dick and onto the cunt's face. The woman's eyes closed as she just stood there with her mouth open and tongue out. Turning her head she gave Edward a hard kiss, pouring her love into it.

As soon as Cunt started to close her eyes, Edward slapped her.
"Keep your eyes open, Cunt!"
When Isabella came on him, he shot his load onto Cunt's face, giving her more for her to clean.
(Just Cunt, not the cunt.)
As Isabella kissed him, he returned the kiss, sticking his tongue into her mouth and licking hers, letting his tongue swirl around her mouth.

Isabella couldn't help but smile when Edward hit Cunt. They came in her face before Isabella turned to kiss him. The kiss was deep and it wasn't until she needed air did she pull back. She panted and smiled at him. "I missed you so much." she looked down toward the slave who use to be her mother. "You know she just watched as my father hit me, she never tired to save me" The was such hate in her voice. Looking at Edward she smiled "tell me baby want are you going to do to Cunt first." She wanted to make the woman feel as much pain as she had felt through out her life with out Edward.

She simply sat in front of the pair, looking up at them with fear in her eyes. She couldn't believe she had been hit and that both had cummed in her face. Tears burned her eyes and she tried not to let them fall. She was a queen she shouldn't have been treated this way.

Edward grabbed Cunt's face, covered with both of their cum, and shoved her onto the ground.
"I think she likes your cum, Isabella. Why don't you sit on her and give her some more?"
He smirked at her and helped his wife sit on her face, filling her nose with Isabella's ass as Edward held Isabella just far enough above Cunt's face to let her speak.
"Beg Cunt. I want you to beg to taste your daughter's cum."
His cock was erect right before Isabella's mouth.

Isabella smiled as she watched Edward roughly handle Cunt. "I'll give her more" She said. Letting him move her so she was seated just above the woman's face. Her hands moved to run along her husbands thighs.

Tear started to fall again as she looked up at her daughters pussy. She didn't want to but she was scared what would happen if she didn't "Please... I want... I want to taste her Cum... Please let me" She said her voice was weak and she couldn't stop her body from locking up at Isabella's movements.

Isabella moved her hands away from Edward. Grabbing the dress Cunt was wearing she started to rip it away. "This dress in too nice for a slave." She ripped the skirt away "Lets see what Cunt in hiding under here" She said. Soon the whole lower half of the older woman was bare.

Edward smirked at Cunt being revealed.
"Now, tell me your name and beg to be fucked in the ass!"
He smirked at Cunt, wanting to make her pay for what she did to Isabella.
Seeing how tight her ass was, he assumed she was an anal virgin. Just a bonus. More pain she would experience.

Isabella's hands moved along Edward's chest. It was nice to have him back, but still seemed like a dream. She could hear Cunt crying.

The woman cried, she would rather be dead then deal with this. "Please just kill me" She cried out.

Edward leaned over and kissed her hard, letting her know he was there for real.
When Cunt begged for death, Edward leaned down and grabbed her cheeks, then spoke surprisingly gently to her.
"Look, Cunt. If you obey my orders, your time will be filled with pleasure and joy. Disobey, and it will be painful. Very very painful."

Back
Top Bottom