Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, male, UK, 18 years old, looking for a female 18 or over for this detailed sexual roleplay, I'd love you to carry it on with me. I play a strip club manager and you are my sexiest and best dancer, we get chatting one night before one of your shifts.
I play Dan, 25 years old, pretty rich, owner of many strip clubs, blue eyes, slim body with slight muscles from sports, 5'8, nice big smile with dimples, curly brown hair, pretty pale skin, single, flirty, up for anything, bit of a joker, good boss, the girls like working for me.
If you like the sound of this, can you please send me a PM. Can you please describe your character in detail, with age and name etc and then we can decide how to start it all off. I am looking for more 3/4 lines to a paragraph each reply. Thanks.

fezesarecool said:
Hey, male, UK, 18 years old, looking for a female 18 or over for this detailed sexual roleplay, I'd love you to carry it on with me. I play a strip club manager and you are my sexiest and best dancer, we get chatting one night before one of your shifts.
I play Dan, 25 years old, pretty rich, owner of many strip clubs, blue eyes, slim body with slight muscles from sports, 5'8, nice big smile with dimples, curly brown hair, pretty pale skin, single, flirty, up for anything, bit of a joker, good boss, the girls like working for me.
If you like the sound of this, can you please send me a PM. Can you please describe your character in detail, with age and name etc and then we can decide how to start it all off. I am looking for more 3/4 lines to a paragraph each reply. Thanks.

I'm not 18 but I have expierence with these kinds of rps. Mind if I join?

Sounds interesting. Pm me the information if you want to rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom