Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun women (Futas are welcome too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia-chan

Planetoid
Hello there everyone. My name is Klaimore, I've been roleplaying on and off for the last couple of years, although until recently I haven't been taking it very seriously. I am a pretty literate writer and I try to write as correctly as possible, but don't expect me to be perfect since English isn't my native language.

I am looking for dominant partners as I prefer to play a more submissive role, this does however not mean that I will bend over and cry over the smallest things, my characters tend to be independent and so outside of the bedchamber.

As for plots. I don't have that much in mind at the moment. I would be open for suggestions although there are some things that I would love to do.

Adventure plot:
My character is out on a quest to do slay a dragon, or stop a horde of orcs, or something simillar. There are two ideas to this plot, either A: Your character is on the opposite side and captures me. Or B: Your character is a slightly stronger/stronger adventurer who helps my character out.

As for kinks?
I like most things, just don't try to cut me open and pee on me and we shall probably be fine.

I'll join! If that is ok. What would I need to join? Picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom