Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YouTubers and Streamers of BMR!

RE: Hey! Do you like video games? So do I!

What games do you have? Better yet what kind of games do you like?

I'll literally play anything that may entertain people.

Though before I can play them, I would have to get permission from the publisher/developer (unless they have a blanket statement, such as Ubisoft or Mojang).

I've linked my Steam profile, you can find a huge list of games there that I have. If I don't have something, I'll just buy it so I can play it for you guys (so long as it's not over $30, got a budget I work on here)

I think a playthrough of the Floris Expanded mod for Mount & Blade: Warband, would be entertaining for the community. Not only is M&B: WB a RPG, but also a sandbox and real time strategy game. The reason I recommend the Floris Expanded mod, is because it adds a tons of new features to the vanilla game.

I've messaged the developer of the mod so I can hopefully get his permission to review the mod in a let's play style video. The Mount & Blade creators already have a blanket policy for it, so I'm okay with the actual game.

Anyways, here's the daily South Park post! http://youtu.be/omQ3MMud4Zc

My cousin got Stick of Truth last friday and I've been very much enjoying it. Already beat it once as Thief. Took me like 5 or 6 hours. Though, I also just blew through the game, and didn't touch a single side quest. That, and Thief is freaking deadly, so I slaughtered just about everything with ease.

Started a second playthrough. This time, as a Fighter, and this time, I'll actually work on some of the sidequests. Seems like some may be worth it. The City Wok side quest nets you a summon and a great bow that lasted me till around LVL 10.

Do you only cover PC games? Just curious. XD

I'd love to see some old retro-games played if that's even possible. Got me a Wii-U and the retro-heaven at my fingertips is something I plan to dive into. So.... yeah. But I've no idea if that's something that can be done. If it is... that would be awesome. *nods*

@CutePhoenix ~ I have not done those yet, and I'm just playing through everything at my own pace while I record. Sometimes I even forget that I'm recording and just play.

@DA ~ At the moment, yes, only PC games. I would love to cover older retro games, since there's so many classics that I love, but getting a Wii-U is out of my reach, as well as a whole bunch of stuff that I would require to record off consoles. Emulators are great, but don't have that same quality.

Console recording requires: Another monitor, the console itself, a card that connects to the computer and the console so I can record straight from the console instead of video camera, a more powerful computer, and a few other small things.

sinfulrook said:
I've messaged the developer of the mod so I can hopefully get his permission to review the mod in a let's play style video. The Mount & Blade creators already have a blanket policy for it, so I'm okay with the actual game.

Anyways, here's the daily South Park post! http://youtu.be/omQ3MMud4Zc
You had to ask permission, to post video of a mod? Wow I'm glad I don't do make youtube videos.

Daily video incoming! http://youtu.be/7Thrd6qf5HM

I'll be continuing Far Cry 3 and A Reckless Disregard for Gravity really soon. I'm also waiting for FTL: Advanced Edition to come out so I can show you guys how amazing of a game it is.

They're pretty good, Sin. I do my own stream, and although I'm working on better commentary (I work with co-commentary with a friend), the gameplay is solid. So, would you be interested in maybe teaming up for some stream/youtube vids? I know a few games at least that my current buddy doesn't want to commentate on.

Back
Top Bottom