Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Itsy Bitsy Spider.... (Sintan&Russian Vodka)

RE: Itsy Bitsy Spider.... (zero5906&Russian Vodka)

Jennifer moaned, loving his touches, slowly she was waking up, the feeling of her cum ladden belly was causing her to be tightly down on Ricky's cock. Though she slowly opened her eyes, a moan rolled off her lips, she leant back in against him, remembering in vivid detail what he'd done with her. "Ohh, Ricky...." She whimpered softly. Then her eyes drifted down, seeing her stretched stomach. "I.... I'm h-huge?" She asked, her hands clasping onto her bare skin softly, she felt the cum swirl around, making her writhe and moan again.

Ricky moved his hands to rub softly and caress her swollen cum inflated belly all over; he whispers into her ear. "You look sexy and beautiful with a pregnant looking belly, I cant wait til its for real." He places his hands over hers. "Anything you wanna do today for fun, after your womb has absorbed all the semen and/or leaked out. I wanna show off my beautiful little sister."

Giggling at his words, Jennifer smiled widely. "I would love to have your baby grow inside me." She whispered, cuddling in against him, enjoying his hands on her body, on top of her bulging stomach. "We can go downtown and look around if you want?" She offered as a suggestion, knowing there was some stuff she'd been keeping her eyes on, stuff for the studio they shared, and gaming stuff.

"Let's go into the bathroom and drain the excess seed, til your belly is back to normal." He shifts off the bed and has her legs folded and he holds onto her thigh fat as he walks with her, her heavier weight coming down more. Ricky carried her into the bathroom then sat on the toilet with her with her legs straddled over his, he pulled hard to pop his erection out and his thick blood gorged cock fell and bounced glistening with his semen all over and her juices.

He held her pussy lips open as watched a gushing waterfall of cum flood out into toilet below. "Have anything in mind you want to buy? Would you also mind if we shopped for more revealing clothes for you?"

Back
Top Bottom