Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Itsy Bitsy Spider.... (Sintan&Russian Vodka)

RE: Itsy Bitsy Spider.... (zero5906&Russian Vodka)

Jennifer sighed as she finished undressing, running her hands down the sides of her slim body. She lived with her older brother, her parents were full on career people, so once he moved out, she was alone for two years. She practically did everything on her own, her homework, cleaning, cooking, even the laundry. And one day, she broke down from stress, having a lot of days with skipped school already, she couldn't handle the pressure of her falling grades. She'd cried loudly the day it happened, on the phone, to her brother. And he'd come to her rescue, calling child support and they'd helped her move her stuff to her brother's place. He ran his own studio at his small house, but he still had a small room she could move into. And she wasn't alone anymore.

She was with him, though as she stood there and was reminded of it, she couldn't help but smile. He had always been there for her when she needed it. And now she'd lived with him for two years and she'd turned fifteen, he'd thrown a small birthday party for just the two of them. She still went to school, but only when she could handle it mentally, the stress was still there, lying in wait right under the surface. But that day, she felt good, she was going for her shower after school, and as she placed the towels neatly by the shower door, she slipped her hand inside, turning the water on to let it heat, she made sure she had everything she needed, a spare set of clothes. Though as she went inside, closing the shower door, she hummed to herself as she turned towards the shelf with shampoo and bodywash. Though she didn't get all the way, there, in the middle of it all, on the wall, was a big, hairy spider.

Jennifer's mind snapped, but instead of fainting, she let out a scream, backing into the door, her feet already wet on the slippery floor. "Ricky!!!!" She screamed, flailing around as she lost her balance, bumping against the door, glad it opened as she slipped out falling on her side, she pushed herself away from the shower. "Ricky!!!" She cried out again in despair, tears falling from her eyes, and the moment he was there, she crawled to him, clinging to his legs, crying and curling herself around him, wanting to be protected.

Ricky was in a light sleep taking a nap on the couch as he was watching TV. He has been very much and more lively since she moved in and got to see her cute smile every day, Jennifer was a very beautiful young teen redhead which made him all the more protective of her from guys. Ricky is six foot one, one seventy-five pounds, age 25, and was quite fit with nice muscles but not ripped or anything like that, so most guys feared him and didn't dare to try to get with her.

He heard her get home from school and the water running, about ten minutes passed til he heard two loud screams screaming his name. He woke up and quickly ran to the bathroom as was only in his boxers and plain white t-shirt, opened the door and in seconds she was already clinging to his legs and curling into a ball as she was naked and still soaking wet. Ricky didnt pay attention to that at the moment, he pulled his legs out of her grasp to look into the shower. He saw the big hairy spider on the wall, "Wow, he's a biggin'. Be right back, getting some paper towels to grab it with." He quickly goes to grab some paper towels and came back, he slowly reaches at it and quickly snags him in the towels from the body be wary of any nasty fangs it may have then throws it out the window really hard far from his house. It now will be someones else problem. "It's gone, Jenn." He turns around at her and looks at her as she was there fully naked and soaking wet with her long beautiful redhead hair down.

Taking it in and realizes he has never seen her naked before and how beautiful and sexy she is, her body maturing quite nicely. "Uhm, You gonna be okay even with spider gone now? Anything I can do to help forget about the spider?" His cock was getting hard and soon making a big tent in his boxers, as his eyes couldnt help but explore her maturing 15 year old body and that tight never-been-touched virgin pussy. His head started to fill with all sorts of sexual thoughts and lust for her, his own little sister, Jennifer.

Jennifer whimpered when he came in, clinging to his legs until he pulled himself free. She watched him leave the room for a bit, making her heart sink with fear, though when he came back, she kept her eyes on him, and when he came out with the spider, she pushed herself away from him, ready to bolt in case he dropped it. But suddenly, it went out the window, making her sigh with relief. She slowly pulled herself together, sitting up on her knees, her eyes moving to her savior, her brother. "Thank you, Ricky." She smiled softly, looking up at him. Hearing his words, she blushed, realising it was the first time she was nude in front of her older brother, at least since she'd been real small and he'd bathed her once.

Though even if she noticed the tent in his boxers, she didn't know it was because of her, the two weeks they'd had sex ed, she'd been missing almost all of the classes and knew very little of sex and intercourse. "I don't know if I'll be alright." She admitted, slowly getting up, grabbing onto the sink for some support before moving towards the shower door, some bruising forming on her hip where she'd slipped and hurt herself. "Won't you shower with me? Just in case another one pops in on me while I'm not watching?" She asked, her eyes being honest that she was afraid, not paying any attention to what might happen if he got into the shower with her.

Ricky smiled at her and replied, "Anytime sis, sure I'll shower with you and help you bathe. Anything for you Jennifer." He casually peels off his shirt throwing into the pile of her clothes and drops his boxers exposing his hard cock to her virgin eyes to have never seen a cock in person, and was glistening with some pre-cum on his mushroom cap tip. Ricky took her hand and guided her back into the shower with a hand on her lower back, following right behind her and closed the shower sliding doors. He started on himself using body wash cleaning his arms, torso, his pelvis then his manhood then lastly his legs.

Ricky would rinse himself off quickly so he could attention to his sister, he lathered some nice mango smelling body wash into his hands to rubbed it on to her shoulders working along her arms then slowly makes his way to her chest. Here he took special time to work on and around her breasts, rubbing firmly the body wash on her breasts with one hand on each from under boob up and in circular motion on them. "Still scared and thinking about the spider, lil sis?" He now just massages her breasts firmly, squeezing them tightly and holds them from the under boob and strokes her breasts with his thumbs for a while.

Soon he moves on to lathering body wash onto her flat stomach, and along her sides, quickly does the back of her then soon her pussy would be next but he stops there to see what she would want to say or do. He stands up and looks down at her with a loving eyes and a rising sexual want for her, looking deeply into her eyes.

Jennifer heard his words, watching him undress, she noticed his hardened cock right in front of her, but she didn't know if it meant anything. She was curious, but she pushed it off, the fear and terror still inside her mind. She got up, letting him take her hand as she moved into the shower, letting him place his hand on her lower back. She didn't mind watching him at first, letting him wash off, though when he was done, she turned her back to him, letting him get better access that way as she gasped, his touch gentle and soft on her arms and up to her shoulders, letting him take his time.

Though as he got to her chest, she felt how his fingers washed all around, the sensitive nubs on the tip hardening, soft spikes of pleasure surging through her body as she closed her eyes with a loud gasp, feeling him rubbing her breasts with the bodywash, hearing his question, she let out a moan, blushing deeply. "N-no..." She whimpered, feeling her stomach turn fuzzy, she had no clue that she was being turned on sexually. But she knew she was enjoying it as she leant against him, feeling his wet body and chest against her back. Then his hands went on, down over her flat stomach, she was a bit on the skinnier side, if she tried to pull her stomach in, her ribs would show almost too clearly. But she never did that as she felt his hands on her sides, then her back and finally, she noticed him stopping. She realised just where he was, turning around, she looks into his eyes, seeing the love, and something else that she didn't understand. She moved her hand up to his cheek.

A soft smile was showing on her lips, her eyes connected with his, showing her deep, strong love for him. "Ricky..." She sighed softly, leaning in against him a moment later, her head moving to his chest. "I won't stop you if you want to clean all of me, even my most private parts." She told him, pulling back a moment later. She was completely shaven, her stress having caused her to have such self issues that she kept herself as clean and perfect as she could, without changing anything on herself.

Ricky nodded as she told him she wouldn't stop him if he wanted to clean her, even her most private parts then as she said that he looked down at her perfect shaved pussy and so nicely tucked. He reached down with his still soapy hands, and rubbed the soapy body wash on her pussy mound where her pubic hair would be then rubbed her pussy up and down. For her pussy to be thoroughly clean, he fingered her pussy with more applied body wash and massaged the velvet pink walls and proceeded to do this. Ricky whispers into her ear softly, "I love you Jennifer." in a tone telling more than a brotherly way.

His hardened cock had turned into a full fledged erection and pre-cum leaking from the tip now from such closeness with her both being naked and having the privilege to bathe her including her most sexual parts. Ricky's cock was a full seven inches long and inch and half thick, including the mushroom head. He is pulsing hard and his erection soon needed a relief source. "I need you..."

Jennifer felt his hands sliding down. And as she looked at him, she felt her most sensitive spots being touched, making her legs quiver, soft moans erupting from her mouth and throat as she felt a finger slipping in between her outer lips, to wash her pink, virgin slit fully. She felt her legs grow weak as she leaned on him, her arms moving up around his neck, pressing her body gently against his. "Ohh.... Ricky...." She moaned, her eyes closing as she was shivering in against him, the pleasure sending shockwaves and ripples through her body.

She then felt something hard up against her stomach, she knew it was his cock, but she finally figured it had something to do with her. "This is because of me, right?" She asked, one hand sliding down, her fingers gently closing around the base of his length, just feeling the size, not moving at all, she had no clue how to actually please a man. "I'm the one who made you this hard?" She whimpered, her hips having slowly begun to grind against his fingers.

Ricky pulled his two fingers out and rinsed the body wash off and rinsed inside of pussy out. He then guided her small hand to move up and down along the shaft and to the tip, and kept her hand at the mushroom shaped tip to feel the rubbery feel of the head. "Y-Yess...Jennifer. This is caused by you." He guides her other hand to cup his ball sack and close her hand slowly and gently. Ricky puts his hands behind her back placed on lower back pressing her closer to him, and gently feels up and down her ass crack.

Jennifer felt her hand being guided to move up and down his shaft, and to feel the shape of the head and the rubbery feel, she blushed and gasped, letting her hand gently stroke him, feeling the other being guided to cup his balls, she felt herself flinch for a second before she begun to slowly caress his balls while stroking him. "It's so big...." She whimpered, her body feeling like it was starting to burn, the water mixing with the juices slowly spilling from her lower lips as she moaned, feeling him pulling her closer and his hands running up and down on her butt cheeks. "Ohh, Ricky...." She moaned. "It feels good when you touch me..." She was enjoying it a lot, and she hoped desperately that he was as well.

Ricky tilts her chin up and he leans down to kiss her on lips deeply for ten seconds, then his hands gently push down on her shoulders to gesture and guide to get down on her knees. "I"m enjoying this very much, I feel like a milion dollars right now, having this beautiful experience with my lovely lil sis. Now I want to give you a treat, Jennifer." He holds his thick erection up to her mouth, gently rubs her cheek with it before pokes her lips to wait for her mouth to open. "Try sucking on just the mushroom cap. Its all yours so don't be afraid to be greedy with it and swallow as much and savor my semen as you want. You may also have it anytime and place, I love you and I like spoiling my lil sister. Same thing goes for my ballsack, you may suck on whole thing as much as wish." He pets her lovingly, stroking his fingers through her beautiful redheaded hair and keeping it out of her face. He'd also stroke her cheeks softly, he wanted her to enjoy exploring a penis nonetheless an erected one and her brothers before getting into sex.

Jennifer felt the kiss suddenly, her head tilted up to look into his eyes as she returned the deep kiss, enjoying it. Until suddenly, she was pushed down, gently onto her knees, she looked up at him, hearing his words. Then she felt the erection poking at her cheek, then her lips, she gasped, her breath hot on the head of his cock, she looked down at it, his words ringing in her mind as they were finished. She bit her lower lip, her hand reaching up, gently wrapping around his length just by the middle, she moved in, letting her tongue out, she licked around the edge of the mushroom head before she slowly worked it into her mouth, her tongue curiously running around on it as best she could, wondering how he might react to her amateur blowjob.

"You're doing okay but I think I need more right now, to be...inside you lil sis."
He enjoyed her tongue running curiously but he was already fully erect and he needed to have her now, the oral part would be taught gradually with practice as she wants to taste it more. "Jennifer, Do you have a position in mind?" He wanted to know if she knew any and what she may prefer for while in shower.

(Sorry for shortness.)

Hearing his words, Jennifer slowly pulled off his cock, looking up at him as she got up, biting her lower lip. "Inside me?" She asked softly, her hand moving to gently stroke his length. It just felt right to do something like that, a soft look in her eyes when he mentioned a position. "I don't know. I don't think I've ever been taught about this kind of stuff, Ricky." She admitted, a deep blush playing across her cheeks as she looked away, afraid that he might be shunned by the fact that she was so inexperienced. "Sorry." She bit her lower lip, slowly looking back at him.

Ricky nods and figures it may as well be up to him to choose a position for her, so he pulls her up and whispers in her ear. "Okay, I'll lead. Get on all fours lil sis with your ass raised in air. Dont be sorry Jennifer. It's not your fault." He holds her close and kisses her deeply before letting go to let her get into position.

Letting him pull her up, Jennifer cuddled in against him, returning his deep kiss after hearing his words. "Thank you, Ricky." She whispered, enjoying the closeness and comfort until she was let go, she moved into position, glad there was a bench in the shower, she moved onto it, her ass pushed up, young, firm and pert, her nether lips puffed up and pink for him, she was ready as she looked down for a moment, then to him, wondering if it'd hurt or if it'd be good.

Ricky holds his really thick erection up to her rear, slides it up and down along her pussy for a minute then slowly plunges whole erection into her pussy and stays there for a moment to let her walls adjust to his size and let her feel how it feels to have whole thing resting inside her. "Your pussy is so nicely tight, and I love your puffy pussy lips." He soon begins to draw out and start thrusting in and out slowly but making a hard impact when going in, soon popped her hymen and kept going reaching toward her cervix wall. His hands holding onto her hips as his pelvis mashes up against her plump round firm ass cheeks. "Let me know when ready for me to go harder, Jenn."

Jennifer watched him, and his cock, until it slipped in behind her ass. But she soon felt it sliding against her wet nether lips, making her gasp and moan softly, her cheeks turning into a deep blush. She felt her body wriggle lightly, then he pushed just inside her, making her yelp softly. It wasn't long until he'd broken her hymen, and she felt herself being stretched. There was nothing more than a few drops of blood, quickly washed away by the water of the shower. Though before she knew it, he was pressing against her cervix hard, his pelvis against her ass, making her mind go crazy. Everything seemed to swirl in front of her eyes, part of it was a bit of pain from the stretch, but most of it came from the pleasure of feeling him inside her. She shivered, giving it a few moments after hearing his words, until the pain died away, she felt her body begin grinding back against him, making her moan softly. "Now, Ricky, I'm ready now." She whimpered and moaned to him, loving the sensation of being filled so far, her inner walls tightly around his length, and especially the mushroom head.

Ricky smiled and groaned as felt her ass grinding back against him, he thrusted even harder into her as she did that. "I love the sound of your cute moans and whimpering, it turns me on so much." He starts to ram into her going harder and much harder, making her ass cheeks turn red from the thrashing. His mushroom cap head thumping hard against her cervix wall now, soon he shot his first load into her but he still wasn't done, he had a lot more in store for her.
This went on for a good hour then he made on good full swing plunge into her penetrating her cervix wall letting his mushroom cap head and couples inches of shaft enter past the cervix wall. Ricky leaned over her body resting his chest on her back wrapping his arms around her, and cupped her breasts firmly and squeezed then pressed his pelvis hard against her ass. Seconds later he released unending erupting loads of his hot seed into her womb, his face nuzzling into her neck as he floods her womb continuously. "Mmmm...Jennifer..."

Jennifer moaned, feeling him thrusting into her harder than before, her head lifting, back arching in pleasure, her nipples stiff and almost aching for attention. "Ohh! Ricky!" She cried out in pleasure, feeling her rear cheeks warming up to his thrusting, the head of his cock bumping against her cervix, and suddenly, she felt something wet coating her inner walls, it wasn't long after that she was sent into her very first orgasm, making her scream in pleasure, her inner walls convulsing hard around him, despite his thrusts, trying to drag him into her, to milk him of every drop.

during the full hour of being taken, Jennifer's eyes went wide, her cervix being penetrated, she screamed, orgasming hard, despite the pains. Her cervix closed tight around the head, locking his cock inside her womb as she felt him leaning on top of her, finally giving her pert breasts and stiff nipples attention. Though before she could do anything, her orgasm milking his cock thoroughly, she felt the cum splashing into her womb, making her legs and arms tremble. "Ohh... Ohh G... God...." She felt her eyes growing wide, the amount was immense, and the sensation was sending her spiralling into a series of orgasms that wouldn't end until he was done releasing inside her, making her moan and whimper, being pushed to the point of almost passing out.

Ricky smiled much bigger as he heard his own little sister Jennifer moaning his name and screamed in pleasure having her first orgasm, it was like music to his ears and enticed with bigger lust and excitement, all this belonging to his sister. He felt her inner walls convulsing, wanting to milk him of his seed hungrily even as he thrusted. When he entered her womb and her cervix wall closed off around him, her body greedily milking him hard for every drop he had. Ricky noticed her legs and arms shaking, he whispers.

"You can rest your arms down." He could also see her eyes roll back from so much orgasms, he was starting to expect that she would black out from ecstasy but his eruptions of hot seed flooding her womb did not cease to stop, coating her womb's walls and slowly filling her. Ricky started to squeeze her breasts tightly and roughly rub them, his thumbs rubbing firmly over her nipples enticing them to get more erect and puffy as much he could.

(Do you like cum inflation? To point of looking 7-9 months prego.)

(Reference on how erect and puffy her nipples become and can become)

Jennifer couldn't help it, but as she was filled with his cum, the eruptions didn't seem to cease, and she soon felt her belly start to stretch, his fingers on her nipples, hands on her breasts, she felt exhaustion come rapidly. She had only tried this before from her stress, but as she stood there on all fours, letting her arms rest slowly, she blacked out completely, going limp in his arms, his cock apparently still erupting deep inside her, but she stopped sensing anything. She was slowly turning out to be asleep.

Ricky realized when she blacked out and fell asleep when her ass wasn't perked up anymore and all her limbs fell limp. He didn't want to pull out plus her cervix wall was locked around him and her walls on vice milking him. He turns her body around onto her back then he gets her legs around him, her arms over his shoulders. Ricky carries her off to the bed then climbs onto the bed with her sitting against the headboard, with her back against his chest and legs straddled over his. He turned on TV to watch his favorite sitcom 'Scrubs' while she was blacked out asleep with his erection still locked inside her. He wrapped one arm around her waist with one hand placed on her belly softly rubbing over her naval area, other hand firmly cupping left breast squeezing it and massaging it.

Jennifer was out cold, her body limp in his arms, he could do anything to her that he wanted. But when he picked her up, she just leant in against him, her sleep causing her to just cling to him as he walked with her, the pleasure of the bounces made soft moans erupt. She was obviously having a wet dream because her hips were moving ever so slightly as he sat down and turned the television on in his room. She laid against him, still completely asleep, her back arching slightly when he cupped her left breast, making her hips gently grind down against his cock.

He smiled as he heard soft moans coming from her as walking from her body bouncing, then saw her hips grinding down sinking her pussy down grazing her pussy lips against the base of his erection. All the while, his erection was still pumping hot seed into her womb flooding it and soon her belly grew into a 9 month prego looking belly, his erection stopped releasing semen. The milking actions of her birth canal walls kept him stiff, erect, and thick in arousal.

Ricky moved one hand down to rub up and down with his index and middle fingers on her puffy pussy lips; he had other hand squeezing harder on her breast and licking all over her neck and cheek. He began to ignore the TV and start enjoying the current situation, the weight of her cum inflated belly looking to be 9 month pregnant was starting to add pressure of her pussy sinking down on his erection more creating more friction and rubbing of her pussy lips against his base of shaft swallowing whole thing. All this was turning him on way more, causing his erection thicken another inch and another inch in length, even his mushroom cap head was really swollen.

Back
Top Bottom