Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question about fitting music for a scene.

Danny88

Super-Earth
Hello there,

this may be an unsual request, but I hope some of you can help me out.
(if this is the wrong subsection, plz also move it, thx^^)

I am making a concept for a specific scene, and still have to find the fitting music/melody for it.

The scene will go as follows(roughly): It opens with a beautiful view at the starts, not from Earth, but directly in Space, and then the camera slowly turns towards the planet (Earth), followed by first slowly, then with more and more increasing speed diving into the athmosphere, through various layers of clouds, until you can see the ground in "ant size", with building and landscapes, quickly becoming more clearly as the camera dives further down, until the scene blurs into an air transporter(like one which tranport soldiers and equipment) landing at it´s destination.

It should start with calm, maybe mysterious, melody representing the beauty of the starts, and then turn smoothly into something energetig, powerfuly, that represents the velocity, the dramatic with which you drive downwards through Earth´s atmosphere, until the transporter lands at the end.

I have the melod perfectly in my head, just having a blocade to get it out there, maybe someone of you knows something fitting?:blush::heart:

Back
Top Bottom