Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Earth OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I think we are going here

Hmm, there might be a bit of confusion. This is a Group RP, non-system thats in the same universe. >.>; Any of the System stuff will be in the system area. :3 Unless you want in on both. ^^

As am I. Ready whenever it's decided to go.

Really we're just waiting on Kimi. She really fought for this to come back. I'll try and message her soon, ifnot we'll have to start without her.

-Scurries over to them, clutching at bundles of character sheets, a few even flying away from her grip as she runs-

I'm here! I'm here!
Wait up!
Posting a character now!

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I've a character concept in mind to toss into this.

Excellent! hit me up on skypes whenver you're on. If it says im offline Shoot me a pm anyway, I keep myself on Invisible to avoid talking to my IRL friends. XD I want my avatar and status to be more suiting to my RP life and they don't need to know all about that.

KimiDoll said:
CHARACTER IS POSTED!
I CHEATED AND USED KATYA!

Its not cheating! Its repurposing!

Hey I want a group concencus. Since I'm kinda running this as "GM" would you guys mind if I added a few more characters, as the ones already posted are either bad guys or extremely aloof.

Not at all....It's your 'campaign' so to speak (even though this isn't really a system-run RP), so by all means if you can handle, let's up the interaction pool!

Awesome ^^ That makes me feel good to hear :) Cause I have a cool idea for a character and his major plot twist. Kinda setting him up as a Mary Sue and then [Censored].

Character complete and posted. I am looking forwards to further exploring this world you have created.

I like the character! He's super detailed! Though he's a bit tall for a satyr :I Though Im just nit-picking He's quite a well thought out character and I can't wait to see what you come up with for him in the role play!

I wasn't quite sure on the height of the average goat-man so I sort of ballparked it. And I have no problem with people nitpicking my characters, it helps people get better if they are willing to listen.

Alrighty guys, I'm getting close to writing a starter post. I just wanna get a quick head count on everyone playing. If we all feel we're ready to start then by all means let's! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom