Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MORE PLOTS! piss enema, stomach bulging, anal - Starter in post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
I have some odd kinks I'd like to try, basically a young woman gets caught by a large knotted anthro wolf in the forest, he desides to spread her plump cheeks and fuck that tight asshole. Deep and hot, knotting her little hole, plugging her up before releasing all his cum and piss inside her marking that little bitch as his own. I want him to fill her up so much her flat stomach is bulging with his cum and piss, making her shoot it all out for him lewdly before assaulting that tight body more! We can lead into her being taken back to his pack, or he could take her as a mate and we could do more scenes with them getting nasty, I'm down for any off the wall kinks you'd like to toss, just no blood, scat or extreme violence! :3

If you dislike piss enema's I'm fine with just using lots of cum too! <3

Starter: (Pm me a reply if interested! <3)
It was mid-afternoon and the sun was low in the sky, flickering light filtering through across the shifting water of a clear, beautiful lake. The source of those ripples was a soft, curvy young woman, her hands cupped the water, bringing it just above her perky, bountiful chest before letting it slip off her slender fingers and down the slopes of those immaculately round globes, slipping past her pink nipples. They were standing up slightly, erect from the cold no doubt, her skin was soft and peachy slightly tanned showing her days traveling in the forest. She was a vagabond of sorts, not having a family or anyone to tie her down the perky red head often drifted from city to city, forest to forest. She'd never been to this forest before, it was lush and held so many beautiful lakes and small rivers.

She'd washed every inch of her incredibly curvy from, slipping from the water towards the shore she slipping her hands down her slender sides and over the lovely curve of such round sexy hips, water falling from her luscious thighs and tender pink mound, it had a tuft of red curls just above it. Sliding her hands through her long raven maroon longs to squeeze excess water out her bright green eyes turned back to the blanket beside her travel bag she'd set down on a soft patch of grass near the lake, approaching it she basked in the afternoon sun hitting her skin, she'd picked such a perfect spot in the clearing for the lake, deciding it would be better to dry off she slipped down to her knees and splayed her hourglass form across the blanket.

Her heavy breasts were pushed against the blanket, bulging out just at her sides, the slender curvy of her back leaving to such a plump round ass, glistening in water, her entire body was slick an tempting, those thighs slightly spread to entice the slight look of her glistening pink folds. She nustled down against her crossed arms and began to doze off, the sun felt so nice on her skin, it was gently lulling her to sleep.. A large, firm hand jarred her from her dozy nap, against her wet skin the slap made a lewd wet sound. Next thing she knew her ass was tingling, the assaulted cheek bouncing and jiggling lewdly. A sharp gasp filled the girl, her ass pushing up and legs spreading to try and push herself up, but her hips were grapped, completely exposed with that jiggly ass and tight pussy, in such a compromising position she could only simply look back and take in the appearence of whoever decided it would be fun to slap her glistening wet ass. "W-What do you think you're doing?!" She let out, her face flushed much like her lovely red hair, green eyes shooting back with a look of disgrace and slight fright.

MORE IDEAS:

Naughty Pirate gang bang! Finding a girl stowaway on their ship, they all fuck her ass nice and deep, filling her up with their cum until her flat stomach is bloated with thick cum.

Piss and cum whore - Another gangbang, each man taking a piss and cumming inside her ass until she's ripe and full, cumming from squirting it all out until she's begging for their cocks in both her naughty holes.

A woman decides to try and use a urnal considering the womans washroom is closed and the stalls are all under construction, caught in the act the man decides to fuck her ass until she leaks out all that piss before taking a leak inside her ass.

I'd love a scenario where my characters ass is full of cum and whathave you, plugged up by a butt plug and fucked in the pussy until she squirts, so full of cum already she might burst before he coats her womb too. ;3

Can't wait! PM ME! <3<3

RE: Smutty, naughty, piss enema, stomach bulging, anal - Starter in post!

baaaaaaaaaaaump

RE: Smutty, naughty, piss enema, stomach bulging, anal - Starter in post!

buuuuuuuuuump2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom