Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Titans OOC Chat (Jugger82, Erit of Eastcris, FemShep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE LISTED IN THE TITLE ONLY!

This shall be our RP OOC chat. Basically here we can discuss the RP and what can happen in it. If you have any ideas for the RP please post it here. So far we have all our heros, but no villians yet. If anyone needs help deciding or writing something feel free to ask the others. After we decide who should start and what posting order it should be in, we can begin our rp. :D

I'm still working out all the niggling little details of the backstories; will go post my villain now though. I may just make a third post for origins because the character limits on my mobile can piss off and only ever piss me off.

I'm a proponent of "Whoever had this hairbrained scheme should kick it off".

Sorry for my lateness I had something come up. I'm having trouble designing my villain, but I should have one eventually. I have an idea how to start it if no one else wants to. It's not very exciting, but it's a start.

Unless something happens that necessitates intervention, like eveything going to hell all of a sudden, Jack's going to be either reading or fixing dinner. So you two can carry on until he's invited back into the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom