Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Plots and Delicious Smut (A mostly long term request thread for all genders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweets

Moon
Hi there I am Sweets!

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PM OR BY EMAIL
CCLARAMC20@GMAIL.COM

I am 21 years old and an avid writer, blogger, kindle $0.99 downloader, and music aficionado. I have been roleplaying in some form or another since everyone had AOL and dial-up. I have played D&D since I was first starting to read chapter books (like third gradish?) so I am well acquainted with fantasy universes and such.

I like to play most settings with the exception of zombies, as nearly every roleplay I have done like that follows a predictable formula. I am available for oneshots and long term roleplays, though I will have a preference for long term.

Important things to know about me:

I ONLY RP THROUGH EMAIL OR THREADS NO EXCEPTIONS. SORRY!

I am what most people would call literate, in that I spell words correctly and use the correct punctuation most of the time. I have dyslexia so sometimes I can get confused and misspell/fuck up some things so please just bear with me.

I also like to write. It's not uncommon for me to have four or more paragraphs of verbiage to send to you. So please send me at least a decent paragraph back.

In romantic/sexual scenarios I only play female. I can play a female with a strap on for those that like futa, but I will not have a character who has an actual penis for a sex scene.

I like to domme! A lot actually! Just ask me about it and we'll work something out. Unless otherwise stated I typically assume that the roleplay is egalitarian I do not mind being submissive but do not expect to be able to abuse/degrade me. That's not what I will like or stand for at all.

I accept roleplays from people of all genders and sexes.

Okay, now for kinks! I have a lot so feel free to ask me. Unless marked with an * I won't expect it in an average roleplay, so let me know if you are interested:
Oral sex*
Breast play*
Teasing*
Handjobs*
Creampie*
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Snowballing
Lactation/ROMANTIC pregnancy (as in not "breeding" or any kind of impregnation with a non-human/tentacle monster/insect thing)
Pegging
Watersports
Mild--medium bondage
Toys
Outfits (uniforms, lingerie, etc)
Being rimmed
Playing multiple (dominate) females

Things I do not want:
--Incest
--Rape/degradation/abuse
--Scat
--"Rapey" Situations (Mind control/Drugs/whatever)
--Furries/Non-humanoid
--Receiving Anal (I give love to the butt; mine is cool without it.)

If there is anyone still interested at this point, I'll lay out some general themes and vague ideas for some stories/scenarios now.
CRAVING
***I love love a music or band roleplay. I have a few ideas, however this would be more on the long term and possibly "epic" scale. If interested at all please contact me!***

1. The leader of a matriarchal queendom finally won a war with a neighboring nation, but only by a hair. As part of the terms of the treaty, the prince must come to her palace to become her consort and student. (Can have multiple dominate women if wanted. Really want pegging and lactation in this plot.)

2. A young mother is left high and dry after her baby daddy bails and moves back to her tiny hometown to start again. Meeting an old flame, the pair start a timid relationship that grows into something more.

3. A succubus rocker joins with a band and turns the characters worlds upside down. (Cheating, drugs, etc. can go many directions.)

4. A swordmaiden arrives back to her kingdom after a long war. Looking to retire with dignity she is shocked when her king and close friend has seemingly lost his mind and continues to be aggressive to the "enemy." After declining to go out for yet another tour of duty, the King strips her of her rank and honor and exiles her to the edge of the country. To add to the surprise there is a growing population of said dishonored people and they are all forming a rebellion, wanting her for a leader.
(This plot could deal with the royal family or solely concentrated in the rebel faction. Can be more historical or fantasy. Up for a lot.)

5. When Celia first turned there was excitement. It was the roaring twenties and technology, opportunity, and advancement in many ways. Now she is a vampire bartending at a shit hole of a punk club and has a mild addiction to heroin laced blood. After saving a junkie via vampire blood, life grows more complicated as the pair realize that hunters are actually real and awaken once new vampires are born. And that New York houses quite a few of them.

6. When, by royal decree, magic is outlawed a very literal witch hunt begins. Hiding in plain sight, a natural sorcerer cultivates a friendship with the heir of the kingdom. However what happens when he/she finds out who she really is?

7. After the birth of her daughter, Leah could no longer take it and killed her abusive husband. Being his spouse, and by some miracle inheriting a massive amount of money due to an unknown insurance policy, she is of course the prime suspect in the investigation. Your character would be the detective in the murder who ends up actually develop a relationship with her and must force him/herself to either look at the evidence or act with sympathy and love.

8. A priestess of the sun god is granted a vision telling her to travel to Macai--the Kingdom of the northern mountains and supposed enemy of her order. Upon arrival it is clear the political situation in Macai is not so stable and a civil war is near--however what she didn't expect was a sudden development of powers and both sides wanting to use her for a weapon.

RE: Want Some Sweets?

Chocolate? Chocolate sweets? What's your favorite chocolate candy bar?

RE: Want Some Sweets? (Updates)

Hello,

I am Romantic Lover (M).I am 23.I read your whole description and really find you looking for something very much similar to what I am looking for. I like a detailed, descriptive, romantic and sensual roleplay. I like you, am also very much towards writing the correct spellings and being very literate so to say ;). I love making my woman feel each emotion, each touch, each kiss with my words. I am a domme by nature but not into the extreme stuff. I like to woo and charm my woman and make her submit her everything to me, dominate her and own her, rule her mind, body and soul. But I don't take it to the extreme levels as you may know. But yes I do prefer a certain level. I like to make it a story based and make sure we have a very nice build up, to have a great chemistry going, and also I love to reply at length in 3-4 paragraphs making sure I can make you feel each thing as really as possible with my words.I even read your do's and don'ts and they perfectly coincide with mine. I really prefer a long term roleplay and would love to discuss this with you and like to know if you are interested in having a partner for the same.

Hope to get your reply soon.

Regards :)

RE: Want Some Sweets? (Updated with NEW PLOTS--including a Multidomme idea!)

!PMUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom