Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vega\\Following the illusive trail of love //sno

"Well that's..."

Viktor paused as he turned away from the other. He stretched idly taking in a slow breath.

"I already figured that you were only into that. But I don't care."

He stated selfishly as he looked back at the other.

"Girls are boring though...They aren't as interesting as me nor pretty. Too bad you're being stubborn about all of this. First you tell me no about moving in and now you're rejecting my feelings." he chuckled as he picked up his teddy bear looking the other over.

"It's really all too bad... Now I'll have to stop playing so nice with you. I kind of liked that part of myself." he said as he started to leave. "I guess you can get back to work now. No one knows where you are since you disappeared with me." the blonde said before walking off the balcony leaving behind his shoes.

Alexander was left there shocked, wondering what did just happened. He wasn't sure if he liked that the other man would start to play another game. It game him a strange feeling. Alexander breathed out and began to take the dish to the kitchen. Once inside did he meet the maid from before. After thanked for the lunch to the chef did he turn to her.
"So what will happens now?"

Before the chef could answer Mrs. Ruiize made a glamorous entrance. She had her long hair pulled back in a neat bun, to show off her shoulders and her dress. "Ah, Mr. Alexander just in time. Everything is just about perfect." she said with a big smile. "It's close to my little Tori's big recital." she said grabbing his hands into her own excitedly. "People will be arriving in a little bit and for your next task you can stand by the door and greet them all into the living room. The head maid will be with you to help you usher them all onto the patio once they've grouped into the living room." she spoke finally releasing is hands. It was no surprise where the boy got his touchy-ness from.

"So, shoo! Go on the to the front doors, the head maid is already at her post." the woman said with a smile before disappearing out of the room and continuing on with her business. She moved across the kitchen assembling some fruits, milk, and creme. She was getting ready to prepare Viktor his next meal. The servants fixed everything else in the kitchen besides Viktor's milkshakes. She'd been making them for quite a while and had gotten used to. It had become like clockwork for her to prepare it.

----

It was time and the bell to the manor rang throughout the large home. Upon the guests arrival Viktor descended the grand staircase dressed in the outfit he'd designed specifically for his recitals. His parents specified that they didn't want him dressed so feminine around guests so he attempted such with his visual kei inspired outfit. His hair was brushed back into a neat ponytail revealing his androgynous features more than normal. He paid no mind to the guest that were gathering within the living area. With a sigh he continued on into the patio where he was greeted by his mother. She smiled handing him his drink, this time it was chocolate instead of the usual strawberry she made. It was a kind of pep talk for the blonde to do his best. He merely smiled taking the drink as he headed over to his piano where he sat quietly looking down at the shining keys.

----

"So Mr. Alex, how was your lunch? Did the little brat treat you well." the blonde asked as she straightened her maid's uniform.

Before the chef could answer so did come Mrs. Ruiize come inside, dressed in a wonderful white dress. Alexander smiled at her and didn't really like when strange people took at him. It was obivious where Viktor had all the thouch-ness from. He nodded to her and gave her a smile.
"Okay, Mrs. Ruiize. I will do that."

Alexander walked away, remember his way to the front doors and to the living room. He saw the maid at the door as he walked up to her.
"Just Alexander is fine and I suggest you show some respect for the people you work for. After all they are paying so you can live good." He answer. Alexander didn't like all the harsh words that was around the house. At least could they be better then the boy by showing him respect. He didn't care what the man had done, didn't they like it so could they find another job, nothing did stop them to do that.

Together did they greet the people. He smiled wide, talked with a gentle tone and made sure everyone find the way. Then did he wish them to have a good evening here.

"Alexander it is then. I give respect where it is do kid. I won't bow down to that little mutt and neither should you." The woman said to the man a bright smile on her face despite the fact she was taking ill mannered. When the guest were all inside and the head maid, stood tall. "The name's Ceilia by the way." She said before moving away from the man to strange in front of the clusters of people. "Good evening everyone. Please follow me. If you fall behind my associate will help you along."

When Cecelia mentioned the man she pointed to him and majority of the back clusters of folks looked back. Some have friendly smiles and some just turned back around. The crowd started to move as Cecelia began leading them into the hall and onto the patio. When they entered onto the patio Mrs and Mr. Ruiize were in the front row, Viktor was sitting on top of his piano finishing off his shake.

When everyone sat down then the male slipped off his piano. Standing before the audience he smiled with a bow. Turning away from the people he went to sit behind his piano. There were a few whispers in the back of the audience, commenting about his appearance. It was the first time they had seen him in anything remotely close to his gender. 'Oh really? I thought he was a girl for the Longest.' One person said to the next.

Viktor took in a long slow breath before his fingers came down in a dramatic way onto the keys of the piano. He paused his eyes shutting as he stated to play Chopin's Nocturne. There was no feeling in his face as he played gracefully. His fingers glided across the keys effortless as he easily played the number. It wasn't until halfway into the song did his eyes flutter open and the entire mood of the song changed up. Jazz improvisation... He'd played with feeling and even a smile upon his stoic features. Viktor was playing the song with the kind of passion one would have if it was their last time playing. He finally slowed the song down back to it's classical roots ending it softly. Standing tall he bowed once more the crowd erupting with applause as he slipped from everyone's view without a single word. Mrs. Ruiize stood and smiled at everyone. "Come everyone into the dining hall." She spoke. With that said the people were then ushered into the large banquet hall.

Viktor however sat quietly in the front room away from the others. Big crowds made him feel sick. He wasn't in much of a mood to have to play something he wasn't. Falling back onto the large couch he looked up at the ceiling wondering when everyone was going to leave and if he was going to have to answer questions. He wasn't in the mood.. And really wanted a drink...

Alexander led a few lost people to the right place and then did he do as the others. He watched Viktor play. It was amazing. Such passion. He couldn't help but to smile wide as he listen on it. The ending was just perfect. Alexander heard Mrs. Ruiize tell everyone to come along to the dining hall and people began to move. He howevery stayed behind to watch over Vikor. After all he was the blond man's butler, it was his job to make sure he had everything he needed.

He walked to the blond man. Careful did he came closer. "Are you okay, Vik?" He asked. The other did look a bit pale.

Viktor looked up at the other with a shrug as he sat up on the couch. "I'm fine. I can't join the others... It'll only embarrass my parents if I don't eat as much as everyone else. I'm in no mood to play the fat kid." he said rolling onto his stomach. "Shouldn't be leaving soon. You saw me play like you wanted. What do you want now?" he asked with a small frown. Then did he sit onto his knees pulling his hair free from the pony tail. He was tired of his clothes. While they were cute he wasn't at all happy to be dressed like a guy...He hated it when company came over. It showed his parents weren't satisfied with how he was after all and only catered to him to get him to do what they wanted when they needed him to.

"Go get me some drinks--no wine. Pure alcohol... Vodka or scotch or both. I'm bored." he demanded as he collapsed onto the couch with a heavy sigh. He was pale because he was feeling a little weak at the moment. All the blood flowing through him seemed to pump only to his rapidly beating heart. He was nervous, irritated, and feeling somewhat scared. He couldn't explain how he felt and just wanted to drown himself in alcohol.

"I wanted to make sure you was okay," Alexander answer honest. "And no, I can stay a bit longer if you wish. I will soon be back."
Alexander did came back a moment later with a shot glass and some Absolute for the other. He could feel that the other was a bit... hm... down. Alexander thought about it as he pour up a glass for him.
"Hey Vik," Alexander said as he gave him a the small glass. "I can play some games with you before I have to leave for today. I am sure you have something that you like to do." He smiled. "Hm... I couldn't help but to notice how good you was walking in heals earlier today, may I ask how you learned that?"

A small conversation might would to the other one good. He, after all seemed to be a boy that always was the outside, the one that didn't fit in just because he was different. Alexander's mother would be furious on him if he didn't give everyone a chance to be themselves.
"I knew I could never been able to stand in them."

When he was brought his drinks he wasted no time in consuming them. First was the shot, and then he drank the absolute. It left a bitter taste on his tongue but instead of gagging like most he kept a stoic face used to the taste by now. His ears perked when the other mentioned games...and he even looked up when he went on to ask about how he could walk so well in heels.

His chest was burning the sensation feeling quite nice. Rolling onto his back on the couch he sighed. "I didn't learn to do it. Like everything I do, it was natural." he said simply as he relaxed on the couch falling into the mind numbing sensations the alcohol had so graciously provided him. "Not everyone can walk in heels as perfectly as I can. Even some women fumble spectacularly even though they are expected to be good at it." he commented with a small smile.

"I would like to play a game. But I highly doubt you would be interested in playing the game I have in mind. You're of course more than welcome to try." he said as he slipped off the couch. From the living room he could hear some laughter coming from the dining hall and he shrugged looking down at the other. "What you can do is bring me more drinks. I'm going up to my room I cannot sit in these clothes any longer." he said as he turned away from the man heading up the stairs to the upper floors.

"Okay, I will come up in a short moment them." Alexander told him and then walked away to get Vikor something more to drink. He must admit he was a bit curious what the other one had in mind, but still he had some bad feeling about this. Alexander made a few more drinks and put them on they tray. He took it up and began to walk upstairs holding it with both hands so he wouldn't drop it.
Then did he knock on Viktor's door before he enter.

Viktor wasted no time in getting undressed. Pants just weren't his thing even if they showed his skin. Standing before his full body mirror he looked his self over as he pulled his hair from the tight ponytail he had it in. He wondered when all the people would finally go home. He wasn't tired and wanted to roam around a bit before he headed to bed. "Keh...with all the alcohol I've just ingested and the rest that man is going to bring me...I'll be too trashed to care about it all..." Viktor said to himself as he smiled at himself before sauntering over to his dresser. Pulling forth a few clothes he wondered what to put on. After having suffered such a boyish outfit he was craving for something over the top. Something ridiculously cute like...Like him. Putting a finger to his lips in a thoughtful manner he stared down at his folded things. For some minutes he stood there just staring at his clothes. Nothing he had fit his current mood. With a shrug he just grabbed clothes that were colorful. Colors were dramatic and that was as close to his mood in clothing he was going to get at the moment.

Viktor first put on pastel pink lace thigh highs that had thick flower patterns. For his lower half the blonde slipped on a pastel blue pleated skirt that stopped high on his legs showing where his thigh highs ended and sat a few inches down his hips accenting the effeminate curves of his waist and hips. On the sides of the skirt were two silk bows that were only a shade darker than the skirt, their tails flowing down to the sides of his knees. Cascading over his torso would be a Victorian styled shirt. Similar to a corset, the shirt hugged his waist, making it curvier. The corset part was leather and a pastel pink like his stockings, laced up in the front with dark pink silk laces. The top part of the shirt was an almost sheer kind of lace with a similar flower pattern to his thigh highs, its color a pastel lime green. Just as the blonde was adding a few finishing touches there was a knock at his door. Adjusting his headband and fixing a few stray hairs his look was finally complete. Sauntering over to his doors he opened only one.

Looking down at the drinks for a moment, he waved the man inside not saying a word as he moved to sit on his bed. Looking up at the man as he crossed his legs he grinned. Falling back onto his bed he could feel the previous drinks coursing through him now. He adored the numbing sensations the alcohol provided him.. Looking over at the man he giggled just a bit, as if he was amused by the man's presence. "Let's play a card game Alexander...We'll play black jack a relatively easy game. I'll be the dealer of course.." His voice was soft as he spoke. "The rules are simple. If you lose you have to take a shot." he said as he rolled over onto his stomach to retrieve a deck of cards from the inside of his nightstand. Sitting up upon the bed, he kicked off his shoes so that he could cross his legs pretzel style. Pointing towards the bed he smiled. "Come sit and we'll play. Don't worry, if you get drunk I'll have you driven home." His voice was a little slow like he was struggling to pronounce the words clearly. "If you get black jack then I take a shot." he said with a small smile as he licked his lips. "Sooo, how's--bout' it Alex--care to play?" he spoke in between soft breaths as he pulled the deck of cards free from its casing so he could begin shuffling them.

He put the drinks on the side table and looked at the other young man. It was shining a little around him. He had change clothes to something that was making him good that was for sure. It was colourful, and Alexander thought it was good that he had his own style that he liked. He sat down on the bed too and then nodded.
"Okay, explain the game for me and we can begin." Alexander chuckle. "Feeling better now when you got to change clothes?" He asked and looked at the others hair. It was actually really good looking. Alexander was a bit amazed that the long hair really fit the boy. He was something special indeed, not that he got feelings for Viktor.
"But I can't lose to much. I am sure your mother will yell at me if I come here tomorrow with a hungover, haha.

"I actually feel a lot better..." Vik commented with a chuckle. While it was true he felt better in some new clothes...it was mostly the alcohol in his system making him so relaxed. "My mother won't mind because, I'll be here to protect you. You are my servant after all." he commented simply with a shrug of his shoulders.

"For starters, all the number cards equal the number on them. Face cards are always ten and the ace can be eleven or one. It's all up to you to decided which you want when you draw an ace." Viktor explained as he shuffled the deck one last time. Placing the cards onto the bed he split the deck. "Alriiight~ We each get two cards.." The blonde stated as he dealt for the man. He placed one card face down and the second one face up and did the same for himself. "Now you look at you cards. If you have an ace and a face card or a 10 then you automatically have 21 blackjack and win the game--same goes for me." Vik said as he placed the deck down beside his knee.

"Now, if you don't have 21 blackjack, just say 'hit me', and I'll deal you another card. But, be careful because if you go over 21 you're bust and you loose." Looking at the other he grinned before he looked down at his own cards. The one face up was a jack... Sapphire eyes peaked at his second, lifting it just a little with his thumb. 'Hmm, an 8...' the blonde thought as he waited on Alex. "Ah, one more thing, if you don't want to have another card just say, 'I'm gunna stay', whenever I ask if you want another card." taking in a slow breath he looked at Alex again. "So what'll it be...will you stay or would you like another card?" he asked in an alluring, yet, taunting tone of voice.

Alexander looked down on his cards. He got a 5 and a 2. It wouldn't bring him anything and decide to say;
"Hit me..." He smiled wide at he man and thought how stupid it sounded.

It did sound stupid to say 'hit me'. Sometimes Viktor actually did hit people who played with him out of sheer fun. Of course his hits were playful to some degree depending on if he like the person or not. He smiled before dealing Alex another card. Viktor couldn't see the card but he so wondered what the other got. He only had 18... he might lose. Then again, if his opponent was asking for another card his total must've been low... 'He could bust....if that card is low too and he decides to be dealt another card.. Keh...as if I win that easily.' the blonde thought as he looked down at his own. "You want another hit?" he asked when the other was to look at his card.

He got a new card from Vikor. Alexander turned it and looked at it. It was a 7 this time. 5+2+7, he got 14 now. It was still a long way up to 21.
"Okay, hit me again." He smiled. Alex couldn't remember last time he was playing cards.

He smiled when Alex did. He must've gotten a low card that made a nice difference. However, the brunette would learn real soon how fast the tables could turn in blackjack. When Viktor dealt the card he grinned a cocky smile knowing he'd won the first battle for sure, he could feel it. When Alex was to flip over the card he'd a queen off hearts.

"Want another?" He asked in a sweet tone that was in direct contrast of the condescending look on his face.

He nodded. "Yes give we a new..."
Alexander got a new card from Vikor. Slowly did he turn it around and hoped it was not a high card. He looked at it and saw it was Queen in hearts.
"Oh fuck..."

Viktor couldn't help a cute grin from cascading over his almost stoic poker face. He just knew he was right and he loved it. Mentally he was throwing a party, jumping for joy and all the gloating in the world: very seldom did he like and or accept being wrong. "Time to drink up Mr. Alex." The blonde finally spoke as he nursed the glass shot of vodka into the man's hand. All that was left was the bottle upon the tray. But like most liquor easily found in the kitchen area there wasn't much in the bottle. Vik estimated the bottle had a good three shots left. With that amount the game would end quickly. He pouted at that realization. Not for long however.

"Luckily...."

He began, randomly including the other in on his mental conversation. Over the bed the blonde maneuvered himself over the edge as he reached under his bed. Not long did he pop back up onto the bed with a grin as within the clutches of his right hand was a brand new bottle of more of the absolute vodka.

"I swear I'm not an alcoholic."

He joked ofen he opened the fresh new bottle to inhale its contents before taking a couple of sips.... Something he couldn't help but do.

Placing that new bottle into the tray with the old he then revealed his own cards... An 8 of spades and a king of hearts.

"Let's play some more."

Viktor says as he starts to shuffle the deck. The next batch of cards wasn't in the blonde's favor and He'd lost to Alexander's automatic 21 black jack: an ace and a queen. Vik won twice after Alex's black jack....then started a losing streak again. Before he knew it, Viktor could no longer see the cards properly or even shuffle them completely ... He tried to shuffle quite a few times... ending up spilling the deck all over his lap each time. Fed up he pushed the cards into the floor slurred vocals declaring he lost and was too tipsy to deal. He grabbed the small bottle and took a few more swigs, alcohol dripping down the corners of his perfect plush lips, rather, sensually.

He let out a soft 'aaah' when the bottle popped from his lips. His cheeks and lips were considerably pinker... The tips of his fingers and ears were too as he was quite flushed indicating he was quite drunk. Without any winning or words he advanced on the man with the grace and finess of a feline to prop himself up in the other's lap.

He smelt of expensive perfume and strong alcohol...a smell that didn't seem like it belonged to the blonde.... but fit him snugger than any bra. His body was hot to the touch... Something that often occurred when he was drunk. Undoing his shirt he let out a sigh of relief when his skin was free to breathe. That day he happened to be wearing small studs of diamond on both his beautifully pink pierced nipples.

"Mass--aaagjey mee...."

He spoke in an almost pleading sound of voice as he moved his hair over his left shoulder to allow the man access to his perfectly arched back.

"Mayke me faaalshleep..."

He said with a small smile as he looked over his shoulder, his voice soft and alluring even through his odd speech at the moment. He wanted to be touched and the heat of his body demanded that.

"Juhst for a'lil bit.... N'd allova my back.."

Viktor spoke between soft breathy pants. This was Vik's relaxed drunken state... It felt kinda odd with someone else so close to him.... He didn't mind it though.

Alexander manged to win a few more times but felt a bit tipsy since he wasn't used to drink, but Vikor... he was in much worse state. He smiled wide. Not really knowing why. Alexander saw how Viktor gave the cards up, pushed them down from the bed. Then did he take the small bottle and began to drank.
Tiny drops was dripping down from his beautiful lips. How sexy that would be they was around my cock instead... Alexander, even if he was a bit drunk was a bit shocked over his mind.
The blond man came over to him when he had finish his drink... He sat down in Alexander's lap and he found himself take his arms around Viktor. Alexander felt the thick scent of parfume and vodca comming from him. He felt the nice warmness comming form the other man and somehow it felt good.
Alexander watched the other undoing his shirt and before he knew it was his hands under the blond's shirt. His skin felt smooth and hot under his hands. Viktor's hair, his beautiful hair was taken away so Alexander could massage his back much better. He is so cute...Alexander thought and gave the other one a smile back as he looked back at him.
He began softly massage his shoulder, his back careful. He didn't press much. More like smoothing his hands over the other's back. He felt warm and nice.
"Do you like it?" He asked softly.

. "Mmh-hmn..."

He could only nod at make sounds at Alex's question. His words wouldn't gather together right as the other massaged him as he asked. It had been a very long time since the blonde willingly let anyone touch him in such a sensual manner.

He wanted more and could hardly contain himself as he marveled within Alex's touches.

"More...."

He breathed as he leaned back into Alexander's torso, slender arms rising to wrap around the man's neck so he could pay attention to more than just his back.

"Touch mai'chest too.."

He couldn't help but say as he further sank into the Butler's warmth. The piercings he had made him quite sensitive to touch.... Usually he'd simulate them himself but, at the moment he wanted to feel Alexander's hands on him and not his own.

He chuckle light when the man leaned back against him. Alexander felt his pale arms goes around his neck. They was just as warm as rest of the body. Careful did Alexander held the blond man against himself, like a hug. His hands ran over the others chest and stomach.
Alexander felt a bit of joy kick inside him. He guessed it was the alcohol playing games with him.

"Mmm...."

Softly...Viktor inhaled quietly before letting out a slow moan as he bit down onto his bottom lip. For a moment he fell quiet as Alexander's gentle hands roamed his body still marveling in the many sensations taking over his anxious body. He wanted more than ever to nuzzle and caress the man in return but, the liquor coursing through his veins didn't allow him to do such. All he could do was remain in the man's sensual caresses as the entirety of his body cried out for more.

His body shuddered, his back arching in a delicate curve as pale fingers danced along the nape of Alexander's neck. It had been far too long since the little blonde had allowed anyone within touching distance of him and it was driving his body nuts, and, Alex would surely be able to tell by the hardness of his nipples and the tent the blonde's throbbing erection was making in his pleated skirt.

Viktor was in his own little world now where just he and Alexander existed. All of the night's irritants faded away as his hands now trailed down his own stomach. Without any hesitation Viktor lifted is skirt over the stiff that had formed within the silk of his laced black panties. It had slipped far beyond its confines, extended to its fullness of 6.5 inches. "I'm...sho'hard...." he breathed as slender fingers danced along the hardness of his length a small moan escaping clenched teeth as he touched himself. "I'm gunna cum just by your touch..." he spoke as he looked up at the man with lustful optics He had a thing for voyeurism. Being watched all his life influenced the kinky little blonde heavily to have an unwavering fetish for being watched. He loved it when all the attention was on him in and outside of the bedroom.

"Kiss me..."

Viktor was probably way more tore than Alexander was in terms of alcohol levels. However, he knew fully well what he was doing and just loved how his plan worked so far. No one just played a game with alcohol without fully intending to get both parties fully involved with one another. Well maybe some thought differently, but, Viktor didn't. Alcohol was the easiest way to get a person to do what you wanted for a short while. While he couldn't do much, he could at least indulge in the warmth of the other while he pleased himself. That would be enough to hold him over until he could get the man to be more cooperative when sober.

"Watch me...."

He spoke into Alexander's neck, hot lips caressing the man's skin as he pleaded. "I'll put on...a show....for you Alexander~" he said with a sensual grin as captivating sapphire eyes gazed up at the man demanding his attention.

It felt like he was on the sea right now. His mind was all over the place and he felt so happy. Alexander wasn't used to alcohol at all and since his mind was working more on his own than listen on his mind would he do what ever he wished for the moment. Alexander's hand was running over the other's chest. Feeling the hard nipples as he smiled. When Alexander looked down could he see that Viktor liked the touch from his. A wide smile and chocked eyes did he looked at Vikor. Alexander nodded as the other once began to touch himself.
He would love to feel those pale fingers around himself. It reminded him of one of the girls hands he had dated a long time ago. Alexander felt a wave of lust rush over him and his mind wasn't really function. When the other order him to kiss him so would he do just that. He held the man close, stroke his hand over the other's cheek before he kissed him deep. His hands went form the cheek down on the stomach as he deepen the kiss even more. Vikor's voice was feeling against his neck and he looked at him. He gave him his full intention now.

Back
Top Bottom