Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vega\\Following the illusive trail of love //sno

Alexander didn't really like what the maid told him. He did want to create an own picture of Vik, and even if he had some strange way to do things... so did he seem to be okay. A bit spoiled maybe, but that was everything. The maid led him to the couple that was leaving the house with him. Alexander nodded and listen careful what they said. They seemed to be very... anxious to get him to accept the job. However Alexander had already decide. If the first day when okay, so would he take it and he couldn't think it hadn't go to bad.
He took the envelope from the lady and thanked her.

"I will think about it, but right now do I prefer to live where I live. I have some things to take care of, and I don't really want to mess my private life with my work life together. I hope you understand that." He smiled to the lady that seemed more then happy that he was here. "As for right now, it would be so kind if you could drop me of near the Riverside," Alexander looked out a quick moment. "I promise my mother to bring some food home." He explained.
The Riverside wasn't the best place to live on, you was a little under the middle class, but still you had enough money to get everything around. But that was it. There was no luxury there or special gifts. His mother meant a lot to him and to just move away for a job right away. It didn't seem to be a good plan. He wanted to make sure she took her medicine like she should, that stubborn woman. "And it was nine o'clock tomorrow?"

The mother couldn't help a rather disappointed look from washing over her face as the man stated he'd think about it. It was then that the husband patted her on the head. "This is where that boy gets his sensitive streak." He said as he looked at Alexander. Looking down at his wife he'd taken her hands into his own before saying, "Stop pouting... It isn't becoming of a lady. We'll buy him something. That always cheers the both of you up." She just sighed and smiled softly responding with a soft "yes, of course".

"Alright Mr. Alexander we'll take you there. The time however has changed. Maybe before breakfast is better so 6am." The father said as he shrouded an arm around his wife. "We'll send transportation for you. When you arrive in the morning you will be greeted by a servant and shown around the house. Then my wife will tell you your duties." The man informed the other as the driver turned onto the main streets headed into Riverside. When they pulled to a slow stop the driver got out of the car and opened the door for Alex.

"It was pleasant. See you in the morning." After their farewells were exchanged the couple pulled off leaving the man behind to continue on with their business for the evening.

The parents of a certain someone didn't come home fast enough... He was starting to think something had been wrong but got a call delivering the news. As always the blonde threw a fit drinking himself to sleep but, not before causing an uproar. When the morning came so did his parents. Before daylight they'd snuck into his room scatterings his gifts around him so that when he would awaken out of his drunken slumber the night would feel like nothing more than a nightmare.

When Alexander had arrived instead of a servant he was greeted with a moving truck and Mrs. Ruiize wrapped in a shimmering mink to protect of from the chill of the morning air. "Mr. Alexander we have no time to tour you right now or whatever else I had planned." Before he could speak she'd grabbed his hand pulling him along into the house. There were servants of all kinds scattering about cleaning the mess the blonde devil had created. Most was cleaned by now, but, the mother had her suspicions that they wouldn't be finished moving in some new furniture before Viktor was to awaken. She pulled the man passed all the craziness and into the kitchen where a special breakfast was being crafted for the blonde. "This girl here will lead you to his room. Right now he's out cold but, not a moment before his father comes to visit shall you let him out of his room." She stated as a tray was nursed into his hands. "Now go and be off." She didn't want him to know what was really the cause of the chaos so early in the morning...or to see the sight of a new piano being issued onto the patio.

When they reached Viktor's room the servant girl quickly jogged off to continue her duties. On either side of Viktor's doors were the two large men Kaine and Abel that watched over him while he slept. They scoffed at the man before motioning him to hurry inside. Everything had to be in place before the other awakened. "Put the tray on his nightstand beside his bed..." One of the men said.

He had said good bye to the couple and was looked around where he had been dropped of. It wasn't to far away. Alexander began to walk to the store. Viktor... He sigh deep. This was going to be an interesting week. He had no idea what was going to happened.
An hour later was he stepping inside the small house when he and his mother was living.
"I am home!" He greeted and then walked inside the kitchen when he had take of his shoes and jacket. His mother was sitting on her favorite chair and smiled warm at him.
"Tell me, how was your day?" She asked him.
"Oh it was okay. I will start tomorrow morning, by six o'clock."
"I see." His mother nodded and rose up. She came up to him and looked in the bag he got from the store. "You got what I needed. How about you go and relax, so will I begin with the dinner?
Alexander smiled wide. "You are the best." He gave his mother a long hug before he walked upstairs.
But Alexander didn't really relaxed, he had to study so he wouldn't come too much behind in school.

~~~~~

The morning was a bit cold, but Alexander kept on walking. It took him a long time before he got there and even if it did so was he on time. Alexander saw a huge moving truck from far away. What is going on? When he came closed did Mrs. Ruiize greeted him. One minute was he stadning outside and the very next was he in the kitchen. Alexander took the tray that was given to him. Then did he follow the girl to Viktor's room. There outside, was two huge men stadning, watching the door. This is crazy... Alexander thought but hurried up Once he stepped inside, did he see where all the furnitures was for... Everything was new! Oh my... what kind of people to this? Alexander put the tray careful down on the nightstand and turned around to leave. He smiled a bit when he thought was his mother normally would say. Some rich people should really been taken down from their high chair and live among us other someone. Otherwise will they never understand what money really is... She was indeed, for him a wise woman.

Viktor stirred a bit in his bed completely shrouded under his huge blanket and massive amounts of pillows. He tossed and turned a couple of times before sneezing softly as only his head emerged from under the blankets. He groaned softly as he looked around.... Everything went back to normal again. "Was I sleep walking again..." he questioned himself as sapphire eyes landed on the back of a figure in his room. Shaking his head he'd looked around the room again...the sweet smell of food making him fully sit up in his bed. He'd had a rather confused look on his face as he stared down at the tray the man had brought into his room.

"And where the hell do you think you are going?"

He questioned as he pushed back his covers and slipped out of his bed. Standing tall, he stretched sapphire eyes looking down at the clothes he'd had on...or rather the colors...

"You are supposed to uncover my food and make sure it is warm enough for me to eat... So I don't burn myself... I doubt that you'd like it if I was to have a part of you burned in return if that was to happen to me."

He voice was groggy sounding as he sauntered across the room to look at himself in the mirror. He stared for a while trying to figure out exactly when he'd had the time to wash and change his clothes. Last thing he'd remembered was falling into the pool. Staring back at himself he couldn't help a smile of sorts as he looked at the clothes that draped over him. Looking down further he'd noticed the bandage on the thigh he'd cut the day before was bigger... He'd suspected his parents had did that thing again but he wasn't so sure... He didn't taste any alcohol on his breath he just seemed a little disoriented. Shaking his head he'd reached into his dresser to retrieve a pair of black laced thigh highs. It was the only thing he was missing to complete his outfit. Grabbing his brush he started to brush his hair over his shoulder before plaiting it into a a loose braid, keeping it together by tying it at the end with a black ribbon.

Turning on his heels he moved over to his closet to retrieve a pair of shoes. "Tell me servant..." he breathed having not looked upon the man since he'd moved across the room. "Did the new servant return this morning?" he questioned the other as he pondered what kind of shoes he wanted to wear. "Should I be taller today?" he asked as his eyes landed on a pair peculiar pair of red shoes he hadn't recalled buying.

Alexander froze with his back against the bed. Viktor was already up and maybe he wasn't suppose to make up by this time? Oh... hadn't his mother told him he should hurry and here he was, standing in middle of the room like a fool?
He listen on the blond's man command and turned around to take off the cup from the tray. The breakfast was still warm. Alexander moved it to the small table instead, so the man could be eating better. He watched Viktor get dressed in something that reminded him of a girl's dress. Alexander didn't say anything. When it comes to clothing so had his mother teach him to show respect for everyone.
If a girl wanted to dress like a man so was it her choice and he should respect it. Alexander himself, was dressed in some black trousers and a bit tighter shirt today. He thought he was pretty good looking today than yesterday. Vikor brushed his hair and put it up and still hadn't he look closely on Alexander, which was amused about the man's last question.
"I guess I did was here in time, Sir." He answer and gave the other a small smile.
No matter what they other said so would this job be something special.

"Tall--"

Viktor's voice fell silent as the other replied. Looking over his shoulder he smiled coyly. But it didn't last for too long as he pressed a hand to his forehead cursing softly. "I feel sick..." he murmured to himself before looking down at his collection of shoes. Barefoot seemed just fine for now. There was no need to stress himself with the use of high heels... He wouldn't make it very far in his current condition and the last thing he wanted was to break an ankle without it being on purpose.

Wandering over to his bed idly he looked over the other curiously... "I'm thinking now since you officially work here now, that you need to be wearing the same uniform as the others." he said as he plopped down onto his bed with a soft 'thump', bouncing just a bit when he did. He groaned as he crawled further up the bed his face completely encompassed by the blankets and pillows beneath him. When he reached the headboard he rolled onto his side facing the other to speak again. "Feed me... I only want a couple of forkfuls of pancakes... I don't know why mother keeps having them make such large meals for me.. I could never eat that much." It was funny really. To anyone what was on that plate was anything but a lot. There were only three pancakes, a small portion of scrambled eggs, a small bowl of mixed fruit, a glass of white wine and beside that a large glass of orange juice. "Cut them up small for me~" he asked in a soft but firm tone, as he'd meant all that he was asking and expected the other to follow through.

Pulling some pillows beneath his torso he propped his head up onto his hand looking up at the other. Licking his lips he nodded his head towards the floor. "You can sit on the floor while you do so." Viktor instructed as he watched the other intently. As he waited for the man to follow his orders there was a hard knock on his doors. "Are you awake young master?" One of the men on the other side questioned. "Yes~ You may take your breaks now." Their sole purpose was to watch over him as he slept. The blond was told he had noctambulism one strange morning at the manor. "I tend to sleepwalk... Or so that's what I'm being told. One morning I was found somehow lodged in the middle of a fireplace that was once in the front room. From what my mother told me I was in there for several days while she combed the streets looking for me. She'd thought I'd run away. She'd said the only reason I was found was because, I'd awakened letting out a terrifying screech as my father and her were hosting a few guests. It took the majority of the fire department to get me out. My mother had it sealed up immediately." he couldn't help a chuckle as he told the story. "It sounds rather fantastical even for me. I don't remember much about the incident. The only reason I can even consider that tale being true is the fact that, I have solid proof that not even I can cover up. I still have the outfit I was wearing when they'd found me. I kept it in the same condition--tattered and covered in soot." he said as looked upon Alexander, his eyes never leaving the other as he spoke. "I'll show you later... Maybe have my mom retell the story. She's so much more theatrical than I when she tells it. But, first---aaaah~" he opened his mouth wide, pointing toward his mouth with his free hand, sapphire optics fluttering shut as he did so.

Alexander felt his face getting warm when the other mention the clothes. "Well... Mrs. Ruiize was almost throwing me in here this morning. Didn't really have the time to change." He explained himself and saw the other one getting back on his bed.
Alexander walked up to the small sofa table where he hand put the tray down. When he looked down on the food did he see that it wasn't much on it. It looked more it was food for a five year old child than a man. He couldn't help but to shake his head when he heard how little the blond one was eating. How could he function during the day? He was must get dizzy sometimes. Alexander began to cut the pancakes into small pieces before he walked with the tray to the bed. He put it down on the side table and knelt down so he would be in the same high has Viktor. The guards was checking on them, asking if the master was awake.
Then did Viktor begant to tell about some old accident that had happened to him when he was young. Alexander guessed it was why they had the guards outside his room. It must be scary to be sleepwalking and wakening up in another place.
"Oh my... It must be harsh for your parents and yourself. To think they had lost you. What a hard time." Alexander said and looked at the other. He knew how sad his mother was when his father and sister had passed away.

He had a feeling that this was going to be a strange job. Already now was he actually feeding a good functional man in his own age?! How kind wasn't he really. Alexander gave him fork filled with pancakes.
"You know... You should really try and eat some more. It is not good to eat so little." Alexander said after the third fork.

Viktor chewed slow as he ate...eyes drifting around the room curiously. On the third fork, he'd taken the food into his mouth and rolled onto his back. "Well you see... I just don't have the appetite. But it's alright because, whether I do or don't I never feel like I should bother eating more. I function alright on a daily basis besides a few mishaps here and there." he said nonchalantly before sitting up and slipping onto the floor beside the other man.

"In all actuality you should be praising my ability to restrain from eating like most wealthy people do. I could have very much been a fat pig." he said with a smile as he turned to face the other. "Besides all that...I will say eating that had its perks~" the blonde said as he grabbed off the tray his glass of wine. Without any thoughts he'd downed the glass in a few quick gulps tossing it across the room when he was finished. "I can have a few more drinks before I have to deal with today." he said as he grabbed the tray on Alexander's lap slipping it onto bed.

On his knees he sat on the heels of his feet in front of the other. "Now I asked my parents yesterday to buy me something very special. However, because of my slight lapse in memory about last I can't quite recall what my mother said my gift's response was when we spoke over the phone." he spoke looking Alexander straight in the eyes.

"So what was your response to my proposition Mr. Alexander?" Viktor asked seriously as soft hands clasped onto the man's shoulders. "And don't lie..stutter or give me some half-assed attempt at telling me no while implying that you mean yes." he stated quite frankly. "Please forgive my brash way of doing things right now. It's just I'm not in the mood for any lies right now." Viktor spoke, his voice softening as he looked on, searching the man's eyes for quick answers. He was quite anxious to hear his response. Surely he wouldn't say no. Didn't people normally want a stress-free life? Of course!

He watched the Viktor sunk down to his feet, right in front himself. That he was drinking so much wasn't good for the health. Maybe I can get him to run with me instead? Alexander thought. From alcohol does nothing good comes with it. The man wasn't too thin, but some good muscle would be nice to him. Making him more handsome. Hey! What am I thinking?! I like girls... He looked right into the other's eyes as held it there.
"I told them that I would think about it." He answer honestly. "You see, I don't really wish to leave my mother all alone just for a job. Not now when she is starting to get better." Alexander smiled a bit sad to Viktor. "Oh and don't you worry, I understand you wish to have a straight answer. I really do, and well... you should know that I always try to be honest. I don't see any point to lie." Viktor's hands was soft against his shoulder as they talked. "Oh but of course so will I be here a bit longer today..."

The last thing Alexander wanted was to make the young man sad about the chooses he made, but right now was everything on a thin line, and he felt he needed some private space. Alexander smiled warm at Viktor. "But I am sure of one thing..." He chuckle light. "...My mum would love your hair." Alexander stroke away some strings from the others eyes. "Oh and don't be sad because I wont be staying over the night. I will be back early in the morning."

"Tch!" he scoffed softly as sapphire optics cast to the ground. That wasn't a definite no... But, it also wasn't what he wanted to hear. "..." he was silent for a moment, slender fingers gripping the other firmly as he moved to stand up. "I suppose that's all understandable after...after all..." he murmured as he turned away from the other. Staring down his foot started to tap quickly on the carpet as delicate looking hands balled into fists. He really shouldn't have been getting as angry as he was starting to.

"You bastard..." he cursed the other through clenched teeth... "Fine. Do whatever you want." he murmured as he stormed away from his bed in a fury. Walking over to his closet he started to rummage through it. Pulling out all kinds shoes and boots he'd finally picked out the perfect ones. "Forgive me..." he apologized as he'd slipped the heels. "I just get a little upset sometimes..." the blonde said as he strolled over to his mirror. He pulled out a small drawer retrieving a small black tube. As he had there was a knock on his door but, before he could answer the person was already poking their head in. Not much to his surprise it was his father. "There's a surprise for you in my study. Why don't you go find out what it is.~" Viktor tried to frown but ended up smiling instead. He loved surprises. He didn't know what it was about surprises...but, whenever he was told he'd had one would always drop everything to find out what the surprise was. Today was no different.

"What is it Father?" he asked as he'd dropped his tube of lipstick onto his dresser to approach the elder male. His father just laughed shaking his head as he pushed the door open wider so the blonde could trot on his way. Viktor smirked as the man moved to allow him to pass. Without anymore words he walked out of the room, but once he was in the hall he immediately started jogging out of pure excitement. Once Viktor was out of the picture the man turned his attention onto Alexander. "Hope I didn't take to long Mr. Cedricson. It took me a while to find the perfect bait to keep him busy until it's time for him to start his daily routine." he informed the other with a soft sigh. "My wife wrote out a few tasks you could attend to for today to keep you busy. So, let's go down to the kitchen, your work will begin there."

Alexander notice the very mood change in the Viktor. He couldn't really understand why. Is it really because I said no? Could it be so bad? Alexander rose up from where he was kneeling and watched the other one rush away from his bed. Yes it is because of that...

He was surprised by the man's actions and before he could say it was okay, that he got upset did it knock on the door. Mr Ruiize put his head inside. Alexander heard it was a surpise for the other one and he seemed to forget everything about the small talk. Vikor let go of everything and soon was he away. Alexander took the tray in a better grip as he walked up to mr Ruiize. Viktor had already rush away to find out what it was.
Is it always like this? Alexander thought and was wondering if everyday would be like this. So very moody.

"No you didn't take too long, sir. We was just done with the breakfast." There was still some fruitsallad and pancakes left. His own mother would be furious if he left something on his plate that he had got or take to his plate. Alexander followed the man down to the kitchen. He thought he would be near the other man all the time, but doing some other chores would be fine.
"Does he always eat so little?" Alexander asked the father as they was walking.

"When he was younger he had a lot more meat on his bones. He was a chubby kid. He actually used to go to school outside of this place. But, during some point during his life outside of the mansion he had become quite self conscious. He became a belemic--throwing up everything he ate. We got him some counseling for that and ever since he's just been eating practically nothing for fear of getting fat. But don't worry though. His mother puts liquid dietary supplements in his milkshakes he drinks every hour or so to make up for his bad eating habits." The man explained as they ventured off down and into the kitchen.

"So, don't worry so much about him. The supplements are the reason he feels he doesn't have much of an appetite... In any case why don't you set that tray down and follow me onto the patio." the man said as he led the other out of the kitchen. When they reached the patio it had been completely changed around. There were chairs being set up as the piano was being polished and tuned. "That boy is so spoiled. He's got such a fiery temper. I can't complain though. I know he get's that from me. I gave my mother hell when I was younger and I guess I'm paying for it." he said with a laugh as he led the other to a stack of chairs. "He's having a recital later and right now we're making preparations for it. We'll need you to help with setting up the chairs." the man said as he held his hand out towards the stack of chairs. "Once that task is complete you will help in the banquet hall to set the tables. When that is complete you'll have lunch with the others and either myself or the Mrs. will show you to your next chores." looking at the other he smiled.

"You should be moving around so much the boy won't notice you for a while." he said with a laugh. "Tomorrow we'll have more specific things for you to do. Sorry for the mess you had to see this morning. I don't know where that child get's his tantrums from but, I swear I'm going to beat him the next time I hear he's trying to swing off the chandeliers... He's so small.. He'd never be able to reach them and end up hurting himself in the process." shaking his head he sighed. "In any case I'll let you get started. The head maid where show you where to go after you're finished here. She's the tall blonde over there trying to tune the piano." the man said point the woman out. "So do you need anything else before I go?"

"I see... I just want to make sure it is nothing dangerous." Alexander explained after the other's words about Vikors eating habits. Then did he put the tray down on the desk before he followed the father. "I have seen people being very sick, but I will not worry too much."

Alexander nodded as Vik's father told about the temper. "I see... Well my darling mother would give me a hell if I ever tired to make a revolt against her. Oh... I am pretty sure she would just use the same side of the coin I would give her." He looked at the chairs. "Should I put them in some special order or?"

He looked around saw a indeed a tall blond woman at the piano. "Okay, so let's see, first the chairs, then held with the tables, lunch and then go and find someone of you to see what I will do next. Correct?" Alexander wanted to make sure he got everything right before the man walked away. "Oh and nothing to worry about this morning. Things happens sometimes." He nodded.

It was cute that the other was worried about his son. Not many of the staff felt that way seeing the way he pranced around the mansion causing hell for anyone he didn't like or just because he had nothing better to do. But, there was nothing to worry about. The boy's mother was so paranoid she'd have the blonde force fed if need be. "Just align the chairs so that they are facing the piano. Kind of like that of a theatre's arrangement. And you won't have to find anyone we'll find you. We still haven't given you much of a chore and we don't want you getting lost in this house. It can be quite the maze if you do not know your way around." he said with a smile. "See you in a couple of hours Mr. Cedricson." the man said before exiting the room.

---

It was lunch and the house seemed to calm at that time. The head maid placed a hand on Alex's shoulder with a smile. "Welcome to the team." she said with a laugh. "It's lunch now so why don't you follow me and I'll show you where we all gather to eat." the woman suggested wrapping an arm around his neck pulling him along as the dining hall cleared out. Before they could step out into the hallway they were greeted by the door by a large black stuffed bear. Peaking out from behind it was the blonde looking over the two he pouted.

"Go away woman."

"But young Master you shouldn't be down here. You should be getting ready for your recital."

"Shut up or I'll have my bear chew off that loud mouth of yours..." The blonde snapped. Grabbing the neck of his bear he tilted his head and made a soft growling noise. The woman snorted pulling away from the man to place a hand on her hip. "I'll kick your ass kid... Then get your mother and say you had a little accident down the stairs." Viktor laughed as he raised his hand pointing off to the side of him. Moving to stand behind the boy were one of the men whom guarded him while he slept. "Why don't you repeat that woman so Abel can hear you better this time." She scoffed at the blonde. "I've got better things to do than play this game with you." she spoke as she moved to leave out of the room. Viktor simply moved to the side a grin on his as she stormed off angrily.

Looking over Alex he smiled. "Come eat with me, I'm bored of practicing. I fell asleep on my notes and woke up in my room... I heard you were still here and I want you to come with me."

"Thanks..." Alexander had finish the last chair when he felt the hand on his shoulder. "I am Alexander." He said and looked at the woman. Some luch did sound nice. He hadn't ate since five this morning and he was hungry. They was just about to go out in the hall as Vikor's guards came up in front them. Behind them did Viktor look at them. Alexander shook his head as he heard the conversation. He wasn't surprised it was so...hm... mean, but the woman walked away instead of taking a fight. Bye lunch... Alexander thought but heard that Vikor wished to eat with him. And hello again.
"If you wish..." Alexander answer and stepped closer to Viktor. "How did the practice go Viktor, I mean when you still away awake." He chuckle light. "Okay, show the way."

"Stupid woman..." he groaned he listened to the other man talk. "Practice was okay..." he said as he looked up at his guard tugging on his blazer. "You can eat with them some other time... But not her." he said as the man lifted the blonde off the floor and into his arms. "She's a harlot and'll try and take you away from me." the blonde continued as the man the blonde down the hallway.

"Practice could have went better if I could concentrate. I kept messing up on this one part..." he sighed as they took the conversation up the stairs and down the large hall stopping at an archway that led out onto a large balcony. There was a table and chairs for two. There was a plate of food accompanied by a drink and a milkshake for Viktor. Slipping out of Abel's arms he sent the men away to take their own breaks. Walking out onto the balcony he sat down crossing one leg over the other as he grabbed a hold of his strawberry shake that was topped with whipped creme and a cherry. "Mother makes the best milkshakes." he said before taking a sip. "I had them make you Italian." he said in between sips.

He followed and the sat down where the plate with pasta was. "Oh how nice of you!" Alexander smiled wide. He loved pasta. It was such a good dish. He began to eat. Relaxed a bit. "It taste amazing..." Alexander looked at Viktor. "Will you have the recital tonight?"
He would stay and watch the man play if he could. Alexander loved music and it had help him through so many things in his life, beside it was always nice to listen live on it. "I would love to listen once again if I may.

"I had the head chef make it for you." Viktor replied before he'd finished off his drink. He let out a soft sigh of commitment as he snuggled into the warmth of his teddy bear. "My father bought this for me... Doesn't he look scary?" he joked as he hid behind the big plushie growling for it. "I'll be playing tonight.... I don't really want to. But, if you'll come and listen I'll play just for you." he said looking up over the shoulder of his bear.

"I don't care about getting into some music academy. I hate being around too many people..." he said a small smile curving his lips as he looked up at the other. "In any case, where do you live at?" he questioned randomly.

"Yes it does a little. I have never really liked teddybears, haha. Alexander finish his meals and leaned back in the chair.
Viktor was kinda nice, but then again he had some moments when he wasn't.
"That was an easy one. I live at the Riverside," Alexander smiled warm and drank some from his glass. "A small, cosy house."

He laughed with a smile when the man said his bear was a little scary. Standing from where he sat he placed his teddy bear in his seat. Walking around the table. his heels clicked softly as he moved to sit on the arm of Alexander's chair. "I've never heard of Riverside... And why would you want to live in a small house?" he asked with a confused look. "I mean... Bigger is better. How about I build you a big big house? Would you live in it with me? Your entire family can come and live with us." he joked, with a halfhearted laugh--somewhat serious about his statement. Standing again he walked over to the railing of the balcony looking down and over it. "That's a long ways down..." he said with a smile. Stepping out of his shoes he pushed them to the side. Grabbing onto the railing he hoisted himself up onto the edge, straddling the thick wood carefully. "Wanna see me balance myself?"

Have he never heard of Riverside? What kind of bubble does he live in? Alexander watched the man sit down on his arm on his chair.
"You could come and pay me a visit sometimes, then..." Alexander offer. He thought he might could teach Viktor something good to know. Then did he chuckle light with the other, not sure if he was serious or not. Alexander saw Viktor climb up on the edge of the railing. Standing there, keeping his balance.
He didn't think much before he was over at Viktor and drag him down to himself. The last thing he wanted was to see the man fall, and might die too. Alexander held the man close to himself, as his heard was beating fast.
"Don't you do that again..." He warned.

Viktor couldn't help a soft squeal as he was yanked off the railing. He clung to the other tightly having thought he'd actually fallen off for a moment.

"You're crazy Alexander..." he breathed out, trying to steady the beating of his heart. "I wasn't going to fall though... But I won't anymore..." he said with a small smile. "I promise~" he said as he hugged the other closely trying to comfort him. He didn't mean to scare Alex, he just wanted to show him how well he could balance himself.

However, he didn't mind that they were so close together. "You're very interesting... You're the first beside my parents to pull me down like that. Others would have just grabbed my hand to help me walk a long it." he said as he turned his head so that the softness of his lips caressed Alex's neck as he spoke. "Maybe I will pay you a visit... But you have to come here and take me there." he said as he looked up at the man. Running his fingers through Alex's hair, he stood onto the tips of his toes placing a kiss on his lips.

"I am?! Oh no! You are... You could have fall." He said as his heart was beating normal again. For real... he was not the crazy one here.
Alexander felt the distance between them was getting a bit awkward, but Vikor didn't seem to mind. He actually seemed to like it. "Sure I could get you..." Alexander answer and looked down on the man. Before he knew it did he fell Vikor's hands thought his hair and a soft kiss on his lips. Shocked did Alexander take a step back and broke the kiss. He made some distance between them.Alexander blinked as he looked at the blond one.
"What are you doing?!"

The blonde looked on somewhat confused when he was asked about his actions. Wasn't it obvious? "I'm showing you affection." he said softly as he move closer to the other. "I thought my asking you to stay here made it clear how I felt about you. Perhaps I should have been more forward." he said as he grabbed onto the other's shirt pulling him closer.

Pressing his body into Alexander's he wrapped his slender arms around the man's neck looking up at him sweetly. "I'll be more upfront." he said with a smile. "I like you, you're cute and funny. You don't even seem to mind that I'm a little weird sometimes. I want you to be mine. I'll make sure your family is taken care of. You'll never have to worry about anything so long as your with me." He smiled again.

"Wow... Viktor slow it down... He took a step closer as the other one drag him closer. "I just thought it had to do with the job or that you joked. I...
He saw and felt the man put his arms around his neck. Alexander began to feel guilty for almost playing with the other man's feelings.
"Viktor..." He grabbed the man's hands in his owns and took them down gentle. "Listen careful now... I have know you for a day. For the first thing, I think it is good you have your own stile and everything. Everyone should. For the second thing, I will always worry about people I care about. That is who I am and for the third and last thing, I am not really into boys. I like girl... Sorry, but you should have asked a bit more about me before you throw yourself out like this."

Back
Top Bottom