Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vega\\Following the illusive trail of love //sno

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
It was early.... So friggan early on the morning. Viktor was no early bird and yet he was being disturbed by the purring and meowing in his ears as soft fur enveloped the entirety of his face. 36

"Kain! Abell!"

The tiny blonde shouted with all the air in his lungs. Suddenly two large muscled men came charging into the darkness of his ridiculously large room. Viktor needn't say a word the men went to work removing the cat from his face. "fuckin feline...." Viktor groaned as he looked up at the men now restraining the cat. "Order the chef to immediately do away with the mangy mutt. Feed the fucker to dogs."

Perhaps he was being overactive about the situation.... However if the staff new not to mess up his beauty sleep.... Such a lowly creature should know better as well. In his eyes anyway. Vik quickly dismissed his guards before falling back into a peaceful slumber.

Finally the sun had arose and Viktor had awaken still in a shitty mood from being awaken so early in the morning. Knock. Knock. There were several knocks at his door and he couldn't help a groggy moan as he staggered over to his large doubled doors opening them just slightly to glare at the man on the other side.

"wut the hell do you want?"

"Well your breakfast is ready and your father has enlisted a new staff member. He should be here shortly."

"Wutever....."

Vik groaned as he sauntered to rhe back of his room.

Viktor finally arrived downstairs after an hour or so dressed in a flowing white dress like shirt that stopped just above his silken white thighs. For pants, he wore tight black shorts that stopped mid thigh and on his feet were white thigh high lace stockings. His hair was down to his back in a neat braid, his bangs combed over his left eye.

At the front doors were his patents and this new servant. He was peculiar looking. "Introduce yourself." His parents said. Vik managed a crooked smile as he lifted his head high. "I'm Viktor Ruiize....." He said in a voice of disdain. Hmph... Viktor didn't need to introduce himself nor shake the slave's hand. He was there to work. His parents smiled then dismissed themselves leaving the two alone.

Alexander looked up on the huge white mansion as he finally arrived. It had took him a whole hour to get here by foot. His family, well it was only his mother left now. Ther was an accident when Alexander was twelve, a terrible on. His father and sister had been hit with a car. The driver was a drunk man that the police never catches. So now it was only his mother and himself left. His mother, bless the woman, had become sick for a year ago. First it was nothing but Alexander saw she became worse and worse when she worked. He told her to quite but his mother is so stubborn. She never gives up. Well until that day she was so tired that she couldn't get up for the bed Alexander was about to get to his classes as he notice it. That his mother had become so ill made him worried.
After a few months was they getting a hard time to pay the bills. Alexander did become so angry when he notice her mother taking all her savings to pay them.

They had to move to a smaller house and Alexander made a deal with his teacher that he would get all the tasks they got in school send home to him. Then by accident or some really good luck did he got this job. It would pay him well and Alexander would have some more money to pay the bills and his mothers pills. The school year was already paid for so that didn't he had to worry about.

Alexander walked inside the gates and up to the house. He was dressed in. black chinos, a white shirt that might was a number too big. His brown hair had been all nice and laying where is should when he left home but the wind had made it a mess. Alexander meet a maid that was waiting for him to take him inside. He got a warm welcome from her. Then did they walk inside.
He tried to fix his hair but it was meaningless. It had its own will. Alexander was taken to a dinner room where there was sitting three people, looking at him. The older man told him to introduce himself.
"I am Alexander Cedricson, sir." He said and remember his mothers word to be polite.
Alexander looked at the man. He thought he was a girl first but it was just a young man with very long hair. The couple left a moment later, leaving him alone with the man called Viktor. He could already feel some bad vibes from him, but Alexander needed this job so he push the feeling away.
"Nice to meet you..." He said and took back his hand when he notice the other one wouldn't shake it.

Viktor merely laughed when the other offered to shake his hand, a cute rather childish laugh when he took a gander at the pathetic man standing before him. "Hmph... I don't know what possessed my parents to have that feeble minded maid tell me of your arrival.." the male said as he started closer to the man from where he sat at the dining table. Circling the man like some starved vulture stalking its dead prey. "You are easy on the eyes though I'll give you that." the man went on to say as he finally stopped to stand right beside the man. "I'd like to ask you some questions so why don't you accompany me to breakfast." he stated rather than asking as he grabbed onto the warmth that was the other's broad shoulders. So warm... Alluring even. He wondered briefly how the other would feel pressed against him in the most intimate of manners. "Let me tell you something Alexa..." he began already depriving the other of his rights to his name. He was a slave for the manor and nothing more. He didn't have the status to be referred to by his name.

"You don't belong here... I mean just look at what you are wearing... And that mop you call hair is despicable..." he stated taking note of every detail about the man's appearance. "I bet you are desperate for money. My silly parents haven't put much thought into your arrival here. I mean we have so many servants what can you do?" he asked before he moved away from the man to grab a single corner of the silken cloth that protected the expensive wood beneath it. With a simple flick of his wrist he'd ripped the cloth from the table all the dishes and food upon it crashing onto the floor with a loud crash. "You don't deserve a free meal here slave. If you can clean this up flawlessly then I'll recognize you as being worthy to work here." he said with a sadistic laugh of sorts.

Taking a seat upon the dark mahogany that contrasted beautifully with his pale unblemished skin. "This is a test if you haven't noticed yet. Every slave who comes here has to follow this same test. At the Ruiize Manor I accept nothing less than the best." he said as he pulled both of his legs onto the table, crossing them feminine like, stretched towards the man his feet facing the man.

"So Alexa...what will you do? Chicken out of this situation or get to work. And uh, remember you manners slave. You talk back to me and I'll have my parents fire your ass." he voice was soft like the effeminate features of his face and his silken smooth skin the color of a beautifully crafted porcelain doll. Spoiled was the boy and he enjoyed messing with the new workers. His parents would definitely not approve of the way he was acting... But they were off in another room now talking among themselves not paying the young blonde any mind as they always had done. One could say he was an attention seeker... But many just referred to the man as a spoiled child who needed to grow the hell up.

Alexander didn't like the tone of from the other man. It was annoying. But he sat down as offered and nodded. The young lord did touch his shoulder and Alexander thought it was a bit strange and not really okay, so he moved away a little. Then did the man's little talk begin.
It is Alexander you spoiled brat... He thought but kept quiet. He watch the young man moved away from him, grabbed one of the cloth corners. Alexander was wondering why, but more than that didn't he have to do before he thought the man drag it away with all the dishes on. It crashed to the floor with a loud sound and Alexander looked at it with wide eyes. If there was something everyone had do so did he guess he would do it too. The young man got his name wrong again and he sigh light. Alexander rose up. He needed this job. He really did and he couldn't let the chance go away.
So Alexander bit his tongue and saw Victor sat back down with crossed legs. He walked up to the smashed dishes and broken glasses. If he was going to play a game with him so would he play it back.
"Oh well sir I would gladly clean it up..." He knelt down and began to pick up the pieces.

It was as the man was starting to clean the mess that Viktor had heard his parents came rushing down the hall. The sound of their footsteps caused the blonde to quickly slide off the table ever so gracefully before falling to Alexander's side. He'd taken a shard of porcelain plate and cut his leg without any hesitation. He sat helplessly on the floor besides the mess Alexander was cleaning up and quickly pulled the man's hands to rest on his warm thighs.

When his parents entered the room his mother gasped holding back several obscene words as she looked on. "How dare you assault our son you filthy varment!" shouted the mother. "No--No mother" Viktor pleaded with a soft, sorrowful kind of voice as he raised a slightly bloody hand. "Mr. Cedricson was just trying to help me. I was trying the trick I was practicing like those magicians on tv and I fell....cutting myself..." the blonde spoke his bright eyes shimmering as tears rimmed his eyes. The mother instantly calmed down and just smiled. "God boy you can be such a clutz." the father commented. "Hurry and get yourself cleaned up before you destroy the carpet." the father said before he and the mother dismissed themselves continuing on about their business.

"That was a close call Alexa... Looks like I saved your ass. Now you owe me one. You have to carry me to the bathroom and patch me up. Someone else can get this mess." he said to the man his silken hands still holding the other's much stronger ones on his thighs.

He was shocked. Suddenly he was there, picking up the tiny pieces and the next second did he have his hand on Viktor's thigh. It felt warm under his strong hands, but there was no place where he wanted it to be. Then did he heard the lady behind him. Okay... that's it. I am gone for here before I even began... Alexander thought but before he could explain did Vikor fill in. He... It is a lie. He is lying. The test wasn't real... Why! Alexander felt himself getting angry since he got fooled. He blinked at the blond haired men as the parents left.

Oh he must be a desperate kid... he thought as he felt the other's mans soft hands against him. But I really need this job, and at least I should handle this for a week, right? How bad can it be really?
"Very well young Sir. Put your arms around my neck..." Alexander after a while. The man was a bit smaller and shorter than himself so it shouldn't be a problem to lift him. He took a steady grip under his knees and another on his back. Alexander bend his knees good before he lift the man up. He was just a bit heavier than his mother so it was nothing really. The brown haired man looked down on Viktor with light eyes. "Where?" He had no idea how to get to the bathroom.

Viktor smiled cute like as the other picked him up....savoring the feel of the man's body pressed against his own. Perhaps this new ser---no slave would be a better one than the last. "The bathroom is right down the hall outside of this dinning room." he breathed into the other's neck as he wrapped his arms around the man's neck hugging him softly as he held him in his arms. The cut really hurt but it was nothing new. He often did things like that to himself to get attention. He couldn't help it... He was something of an attention whore and at the moment he was quite happy. The new slave Alexa was giving him all the attention and he wanted more of it.

When they reached the bathroom he slithered out of the man's arms without warning landing on his feet like that of a graceful cat. "The first aid is in the medicine cabinet over there." Viktor said as he took a seat on the closed toilet pulling off the bloodstained lace thigh high he'd ruined. "You know Alexa you're going to have to work extra hard for making me ruin my favorite lace." the boy commented as he tossed the fabric onto the floor as slender fingers danced along the small cut he'd caused to himself. "That was fun right? Did you see the look on mother's face. HAHA she really thought you tried to sexually harass me... They think of me as some kind of fragile doll... It's funny really."

He carry the other man to the toilet and before he knew it was the man out of his grip. It was all an act. Alexander walked to the small cabin and get everything from he needed to fix the wound on the man. He listen on the man as he turned around to see he had took away his shirt. "It is Alexander, sir. " He comment softly and began to make the cuts clean with a warm water rag. Alexander made sure he did it careful so it wouldn't hurt so much for the other ones.
"And no sir, it was not funny. Your parents only wants your best, I am sure of it." Alexander said and finish fixing up the man. He blew light on the cuts, just like his mother did on him when he was young. He had no idea why he did it but smiled blushing after he did so. "Good as new, sir."

"I know what your name is Mr. Cedricson." Viktor said as he watched the man fix up his wounds. "But I prefer a much cuter nickname like Alexa or Alexi.... Maybe Lexi...or Lexi...OHOH Perhaps Alli." the blonde rambled on as the other mentioned his parents. "Eh, I doubt that but, you think what you wish. However, that isn't any of your concern." he said as he looked down watching as the other blew onto his now bandaged leg. "Thanks." he said as he removed his other laced stocking dropping it onto the tiled floor along with the other one. "And do me a favor and don't ever call me sir again. You will call me Vik, or Vikki, or Tori." they were all nicknames from his childhood. His parents couldn't settle on a name for some reason. His mother wanted a girl and thus Viktor had become the man who sat before the other. As his father couldn't give two shits about what Vik did it didn't matter to him how he dressed or acted. His parents were rich fuck-ups...sorry excuses for parents and to make up for such they spoiled him rotten.

Standing from the toilet he looked at the man with the facade of innocence playing across his face. "Could you carry me some more?" Viktor asked in a sweet voice, smiling ever so sweetly. "Pretty please Alexander~" he spoke the man's full first name as if to show him some sign of respect.

He must be a lonely boy if he gets so excited when it comes new people. Alexander thought as heard all the nicknames he might would be called.
"Okay, I will remember that, Vik." He answer and saw the other man rose up. Alexander just let out a small breath when the other man was begging him Alex to carry him but he was glad that he used his real name.
"It just have been one hell of a fall you got if you can't walk..." He said and held out his arms.
Alexander would do almost everything to keep this job. Almost everything. He held the other with a gentle grip.
"Where do you want to be?" He asked and the walked at the directions he got.
"May I borrow a quick contact for a few minutes?" Alexander asked the blond man after some time. "I have to call home. I promise it won't take long."

Viktor lived a secluded life because he was grown premature with a rare terminal illness. He wasn't allowed to leave the manor. His parents had him home schooled and even though he was way passed the age to attend college, they still continued to have him home schooled for that as well. And on top of it all they treated him like a fragile marionette--physical contact was something of a legend in that home. The most ridiculous of it all was that Viktor had been cured of his illness a long time ago.

The blonde smile brightly when the other called him by his nickname and laughed when he said he must've have a hell of a fall. "would you still carry me if I didn't?" Viktor when the man held out his arms. Wrapping slender arms around the Alexander's neck he, leaped into his gentle grip his soft face nearly buried into the other's warm neck.

"You want to call home?" Viktor asked curiously. "Well if it won't take long just outside of this bath and down the hall will be large doubled doors with roses as their handles.... That's my room. I have a cool smartphone imported from Japan... It works great you can use it." He spoke soft, his breath warm on the man's neck.

"I am not sure I would." He laughed light and continue to walk.
Alexander felt the other's warm breath in his neck and felt it was pretty awkward feeling. He thought the man was a bit too close for his liking. Alexander walked down to Viktor's room. It was indeed beautiful rose handles on the door. He had to bend his knees to open the doors with the man in his arms. "It won't take long I promise." He answer about the phone call.
Alexander was just a bit worried about his mother. He took a quick look around in the huge, huge bedroom. The best place to set the man down was in the bed. Alexander walked over to it and let the man's leg go on the bed and then his back.

Viktor enjoyed the ride and pouted softly when he was placed upon his bed. He'd been carefully watching the man's actions as he looked around his bedroom. "Do you like it? No other room is better than this..." He said with a grin as he slipped further onto his kingsized bed.

Rolling into a ball he smiled at the other. "My room has two other rooms connected to it and a bath as well. You can stay here forever if you want...." The male babbled on as he grabbed one of the many pillows upon his bed snuggling up to him as he talked.

Pointing he smiled. "My phone is right there on top of my dresser..." Dresser was an understatement as it was more like a vanity mirror. On it were neatly placed combs, brushes, little open boxes of jewelry and accessories; a large princess like mirror behind it all. "You can talk as much as you want....But could you do it here? I hate being alone." He said very softly, nearly needy.

Alexander was sure there was no other room like this one. It was like a room you could find in a castle or any other huge places like that. He watched the small man cuddle close to one of the pillows he had on his bed. Stay here for forever? I don't think so. He thought and turned around to the dresser. It was a huge mirror and it's table would you find all kinds of things. Actually it looked more like it would belong to a girl than a man. Alexander saw a small thing that looked like all the modern phones he had seen in town. He took it and then gave it to the man so he could unlock it. When it was given back to him did he give him a small smile. "Yes... sure." He answer and called home.

Alexander moved around a little as his mother soon picked up the phone.
"Hi mum, it Alex." He answer him.
"Why are you calling? Have you lose the job already?" there was a small voice from the phone doing out in the room.
"No, no I haven't." He chuckle. "But it is..." Alexander took away the phone from his ear and looked at the clock. "It is twelve o'clock, mum. Have you take your pills?"
There was a long quiet time and you couldn't hear the lady answer anything more. "Remember what the doctor told you... No mum, take them right now as I am on the phone... okay... I will bring some home tonight... bye." Alexander hung up and gave the phone back to Victor.
"Thank you." He said and let a breath out.

So the man had a sick mother.... The plot thickens. However, that was none of Viktor's concern. He was more interested in the man than his life problems. None of that mattered and would matter as soon as he'd persuaded the man to move in. "Your mother has a beautiful voice." the man said as he'd rolled onto his back looking at the man upside down. "I guess she's the reason you cannot stay. I can see the way you look at this place I know you'd enjoy your life here much more... You wouldn't have to worry about a single thing not even you mother and her medications..." he breathed tauntingly as he finally rolled onto his stomach to slither off the large bed. With the pillow clenched between slender fingers he'd tossed it at the other.

"It's kind of interesting to have you around servant perhaps you would like to actually accompany to lunch. I won't pull that stunt again I swear."

Sauntering across his room over to his dresser he began to undo the braid of his hair and began to brush it with one of the brushes upon his dressers. "If you are so worried about your mother perhaps I can have my father appoint her a professional to remain at her side while you work here..." Or better yet put her out of her misery. The thought was kept to himself as he didn't want to offend the man. His main goal was to get him to stick around not go running scared like all the others.

"I don't know what we are having for lunch. My mother is so picky...it sickens me. But we have the best of chefs and I'm sure you'll enjoy the food." the blonde spoke as he finally stopped brushing his hair to reach into his dresser to retrieve another pair of lace thigh highs, this time they were pink though. Slipping them on he turned to the other and smiled.

"I have practice for the piano later before dinner... Would you like to hear me play before we eat lunch?" he questioned as he removed his shirt replacing it with a similar shirt that was pink like his stockings, the other difference from the other shirt was that it had a long train in the back that stopped just above the back of his knees, the front stopping above his belly button. "I like to perform.." he said simply before he turned back to his dresser retrieving a red choker and pink hair pin. Once he was finished he looked back at the other with a smile. "And what time will you be leaving...?"

Alexander thought he would get yelled at since he was calling home but instead was the blond man nice. "Well..." He began and thought just how much he would tell the other. As he was standing there thinking did suddenly a pillow hit him in the face. It wasn't hard, but it woke him up from the thinking. Alexander saw Viktor walked away to get some clothes on. "She is just stubborn like the devil herself." He laughed. "But she will be fine, thank you."
Alexander knew his mother would never except the help from someone else without doing anything to get it. She would rather die alone, well not really alone but almost. "...and yes she is one of the reasons I have to get home. Thinks don't solve themselves." Alexander shook his head a little and looked at the blond one got dressed. He put on some thigh in a pink shade.
"You like colourful things don't you?" He asked as he notice that the shirt also was pink.

"Well if you want me to listen so will I." Alexander said. He was after all hired as the young mans butler. "What kind of music do you play? Classic?" He asked and waited for the other to lead the way. some dinner did sound good, and he would be glad to get someone in him. The breakfast hadn't been much and he did throw it in since he was late this morning. "Oh and I will leave around six tonight."

Well if his mother was so stubborn than it would be no problem for the man to just drop those tedious responsibilities and just tend to him alone. "Hm? I do like colors... I like bright colors and dark colors. I have black which is my favorite... But, we all know that isn't really a color but rather and absence of it. I only wear it on regular occasions. For today is special as you are my new servant." he stated simply with a slight nod of his head.

"And yes I would like you to listen... There's a piano on the patio out back. You can eat your lunch while you listen to me play. I'm not really hungry... I can't keep an appetite if I tried. Besides if I ate meals all day I would get fat and I wouldn't be this good looking." he said in a rather narcissistic way as he began to lead the other outside of the room. "And you'll only be here til six? How will I get through the night?" he teased as he led the other down the grand staircase and through the kitchen. His parents weren't present there it was just a couple of servants. "You woman...." he demanded the attention of one of the maids. "Make him what is due for lunch and serve it to him by the patio. I require nothing but a glass of white wine."

"Come on Alexander, you'll like the patio we have a huge pool and all these pretty plants. We could take a swim too. We have plenty of butler outfits for you to put on." he rambled on as he'd led the other through the large glass doors of the patio. Not to far from the table and chairs on the patio was the piano he'd promised. He sat down on the bench and smiled up at the man. "I can play jazz and classical... Which would you prefer while you eat servant?"

"Ah I see. Colours are good for the soul, or I have at least heard that." He said and walked with the other one. They walked down to the kitchen. Alexander notice how he was talking to others and then how he talked about himself. A spoiled child is what he is. He thought as the maid hurried up to please the young lord.
But some dinner did sound good. Alexander's stomach growled loud and he hoped that Vikor didn't notice it.
"Well you wont get fat if you train while you eat Vik. Food is good for you and beside that you shouldn't drink on an empty stomach." Alexander said as they enter some huge glass doors. Inside was there an amazing room. With a table and a nice piano. "Oh and I don't really swim, I am much more of a runner person." He answer the man as he saw him sit down on the bench. "Hm... play something you love." Alexander said as he looked at the blond man.
Alexander didn't care if someone was good or not, as long they did have passion for what they was doing to was it good.

Lifting the keys to the piano he smiled up at the other. "Well alright I'll play something soothi--Oh look your food is here. Go sit so I can think of something to play." the blonde said in a thoughtful tone as he looked up at the ceiling trying to think. "Ah, I got it..." he said rather enthusiastically as he looked over at the other. "It'll be a jazz improv on the classic Someday My Prince Will Come." The blonde did enjoy music and he especially liked jazz the most. His parents preferred classical but that was sometimes boring it was only good when he wanted a challenge.

When his servant was served and his glass of wine was placed atop his piano only then did he begin to play. He played for a while losing himself within the keys of the piano letting the music flow through the entirety of his being. Music was one of the few things he'd enjoyed that his parents forced upon him. He'd never actually finished the song, he'd just stopped abruptly rising from the piano and grabbing his drink. Sitting across from the other he grinned. "I ask did you like my performance but since I didn't end it so well I won't. Sometimes I get bored when there's something more interesting I want to play with. And as for drinking on an empty stomach adn exercising and all that mess I don't need to follow that regiment. I'm fantastic the way I am. Can't you see?" he said with a smile before he downed the cup without a second thought.

"I'm bored now... Too bad you don't swim. How about we play a game? You seem like you need some stress released...Or perhaps you would like more food... I don't mind watching people eat. I had heard your stomach growl I thought that was so cute. I didn't wanna say anything so you didn't get upset. But, enough of that I want to play~"

Alexander sat down by the table and began to eat as he listen the other man play. He was really good on the piano he had to addmit. Alexander looked down on his food as he ate. It was amazing. He wished he could eat dinner like this every day. It would be so great. Alexaned finish most of it, enjoying the music in the background. He heard the man had some tallent for it and was enjoying playing really.

Suddenly, as he finish the meal did the music suddenly stop. "Ah no... you are really good Vik. I enjoy hearing it." He assured the man. Alexander listen on what Vikor continue to say.
What?! Oh shit! I hope he doesn't mean what I think he means. He thought and then heard what the blond one continue with. And indeed he do mean me... sigh...

"No I am fine, I am not hungry any more thank you." Alexander thought and then looked at the man. It was a strange first day and he didn't really know what to do here. It was kinda frustrated that he didn't know.
"So tell me... What will my duties be here or does they change from day to day?" Alexander asked and smiled warm to the other one. "And I don't mind play a game if you wish. I am pretty good with boardgames."

Boardgames? While that did sound fun Viktor didn't mean those kind of games exactly. He did still have a ton of games though... His favourites were monopoly and chutes n' ladders. He hadn't played in a while though, he just liked to look at them every now and again... He was an adult. It would have been weird for him to still indulge in those kinds of games. Right? For a brief moment Vik had zoned out just thinking about whether he should take the man up on his offer. Ugh...it was time to get back on topic.

"I don't know what your job is supposed to be.... Mother and father didn't tell me yet." He said as he looked down at the other's plate. "This is just a test to see if your compatible with me. They think I'm hard to manage and have scared off enough servants so our alone time together is like your interview." With a sigh he stood from where he sat stretching a bit. "Don't you think--"

Grabbing onto the edge of the table cloth he pulled it from the table....This time flawlessly. "Don't you think we've been getting along rather swell?" He asked with a magician's bow as he'd dropped the cloth onto the floor.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

"Now that's a better display than earlier... That was a lot of silverware you broke young man. You're father was not happy." Viktor smiled as he turned to face his mother as she'd addressed him.."So? What do you think Mr. Alexander? You think you can work here full time with this crazy kid? You don't know how many servants he's chased away....." Viktor smiled bashfully when his mother finished talking. "If he isn't too much trouble we can discuss your duties tomorrow when you return in the morning."

So all this is a test? Oh my... why haven't I thought about that? He thought and saw the other man reach for the cloth just like this morning. Before he could do anything had the other one drag it way. Alexander closed his eyes and thought that everything would end up on the floor just like it did this morning. But there was no crash, just some claps. Alexander opened his eyes and saw that everything was still standing on the table. It was amazing.

"Oh I think we will get along just fine, Mrs Ruiize." Alexander said answer honestly and thought they had after all get along pretty good this day.
He wouldn't be this... this... strange all the time right? Alexander looked at them both. "When will I start tomorrow morning?" He asked and smiled.
This job might would be a pain in the ass, but he needed it.

"Perhaps it would be in your best interests to get here before breakfast...Let's say 9am" the woman said with a warm smile. "If you'd like you may leave now to prepare for tomorrow. My husband and I are just on our way out we can take you back into the city if you want."

When the woman started to turn away Viktor pulled on her arm to whisper something quietly into her ear. She nodded and then continued on her way back into the house. "I guess you'll be leaving now... I'm not sure how you got here but, I'm willing to bet you don't have some invisible jet or bike." He said as he'd approached the other. Sticking out his hand out grabbing the others in a half-assed attempt at a handshake. "I'd see you out but, I'm not the best with goodbyes....even though you're coming back tomorrow."

"Dunno how long you plan to work here... But I certainly hope it's for a long time. I had so much fun today." As he'd finished his sentence a servant and a man dressed in an expensive looking suit came out onto the patio. "Don't bother asking young master. Your mother told me where you were hiding... It is time for your lessons." Viktor frowned but, only a little before he simply nodded. "You servant girl! See Mr. Alexander to my parents." Viktor ordered. Looking back at Alex he spoke again, "I believe you'll be getting compensation for today as well. So perhaps your situation will lighten up back home and you can stay longer next time." The blonde said before he'd walked over to the piano where his instructor stood. "let's start with Mozart as your warm-up...."

All of Viktor's attention was on the piano as he started to play again.

Alexander thought he would be here at six at least, so that he would be here by nine was great. He nodded and watched the lady walk inside. A small ride at home would be nice. Alexander saw the other one made a small hand shaking. "Chin up Vik! I will come tomorrow." He said to the other man. Alexander bearly knew him but he didn't want him to sad over such little thing.

Soon did a nice suited man come inside the room and it felt a bit awkward for a second. Alexander smiled at Vikor. He seemed to be a lonely person.
"I am sure everything will go just fine. Well see you tomorrow then Viktor." He made a quick bow to him before he would follow the maid. The last thing Alexander saw of the blond man was him starting playing again.

"Gods good sir how'd you manage to put up with that boy?" The servant girl asked the man when they were out of sight. "Don't be fooled by him so early on... That boy is a devil in sheep's clothing." Was all she could manage to say to the man before they were at the front door and within the parents' presence.

"Mr. Cedricson...." The father spoke as they exited the house. "We have a proposition for you." The man continued on as they entered a large black suv. "Our son wants you to consider moving in..." The father began before the mother chimed in. "We're willing to pay you whatever you want... For your acceptance of the job, your first payment 1000 flat for putting up with him." The father couldn't help a chuckle as the woman spoke handing the man an envelope of money.

The suv started to pull out from in front of the house and down the driveway onto the road. "We don't know about your private life, but, if you do accept being Viktor's personal servant we'll see to it that all your needs are met. You can contact us later tonight with your answer if you need time to think. But at the moment let us know where you would like to be taken." The woman spoke with a hopeful smile.

Back
Top Bottom