Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for F and M for fun (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Okay my last thread is kind of a clustrfuck by now, a general eyesore to trawl through. Sooo new thread, better organised and less of a turn off to read though. I'll categorise different things about what I'm into and what I'm like in RP's.

Nota Bene: At present I have a real desire to do interracial scenes, either in original settings or in fandom settings.

In addition, I have a hankering for some celebrity-based fun.

A little about myself
*I'm a fairly laid back guy in all honesty, never really ask a whole heaping lot from my partners. I mean you know, just be friendly and put your heart into our RP and we'll get along famously, and I'm more than happy to chat or discuss things with you. If you don't want to continue our RP, then please tell me. Way too many folks around here who skip off without a word.

*When it comes to posting, again I'm lax. 1-3 paragraphs of well written text is fine by me, but if you're the kind of person expecting great big tomes for every post then I'm not your guy. I already have enough to write in college.

*Your gender in real life? Doesn't matter to me, at all. I'm pretty open minded, I'll play with women, women playing men, men playing women, sentient mole people playing men, anything.

*The whole Plot vs Smut thing... well if i wanted something mostly plot-based, I'd be on a normal RPing site wouldn't I? That said I don't mind a good blend of both every now and then, like 60% smut and 40% plot.

Kinks:
* Futanari
* Muscular women
* Ageplay
* Milfs
* Incest
* Interracial
* Excessive cum and large cocks
* Corruption
* Group Sex
* Pregnancy
* Harems
* Topping in yaoi pairings.

Anti-Kinks (that is to say, the things that invert my boner)
* Scat
* Gore
* Snuff
* Vore of any sort
* Pleasure denial
*Overly cruel doms

Current Cravings (NEW!)
Team Fortress 2: *Shrug* I'm getting into it again, and I figure there's plenty to write on. Maybe involving female versions of the different classes or whatever.

Interracial Scenes: I'm rather fond of these, but it's actually rather rare that I get to do them. I'd be up for anything really, from white man x Arabian woman, to black man x Asian woman, Hispanic man x White woman... works any way for me. It can be as normal or as stereotypical as you want it to be (And by stereotypical, I mean John Persons level stereotypical). As you can imagine, pairings can be very diverse for something like this so feel free to suggest some.

Furries/Anthros: My love for anthro characters has boomed into life again recently. Again, another thing that can have all manner of pairings applied to it, like furry x furry, furry x human, master x pet, scientist x tribal. Neko's, inu's and kitsunes would technically count. Also Monster Girls while I'm at it.

Harems: I can't explain why, but ever since I first RP'd with one of these, I've loved the concept. Consider me poor at making choices between characters and just wanting to have them all at once. This could work in an original setting of some sort, or in a fandom (Which will be listed below). Now, I'm not a monster, I hardly expect my partner to be playing several characters at a time. Just ya know, one on one most of the time with the occasional threesome.

Celebrities: I do rather love celebrity-based RP's, but they're a rarity to come upon here. Still, anyone up for one shoud check the celebrity list below.

Plot outlines
Anthro Farm: Somewhere in the American south there lies a mysterious farm that only a handful of people know about. Why? Because the animals on this farm are far from conventional, as each and every one, including the neighbouring predators, are anthros who fullfill very specific tasks. A lot of potential pairings can come from this, open to suggestion.

Multiversal: The barriers between different realities are always under threat, but these threats are always handled by an ancient alien species known as Recorders. However when a threat as old as time itself emerges, releasing a cancer throughout every reality that threatens to destroy the multiverse, the strongest Recorder is forced to move from world to world to remove the threats besieging them.

There would literally be no limits on this one. The worlds could be original or fandom, or both, and can be from any genre imaginable. While there would be a deal of action and plot, there would be plenty of room for sex with the women of different dimensions.

Agent Provocateur: A mature female spy with years of experience (Think of a cross between a classic Bond girl and Marvel's Black Widow) finds herself growing increasingly frustrated in the changing times. While she can kick ass with the best, she is dreadful with computers and technology. The higher-ups, seeing this, decide to partner her up with a cocky and arrogant teenage hacker. The two find themselves butting heads not just due to their age gap but also their conflicting skills, their relationship evolving over the course of a few missions.

A lot of routes to take this one, open to suggestion.

Innocent Incubus: A young conjurer, aiming to improve her magical abilities, starts tapping into the dark magic of the netherrealm. In doing this, she opens a spell and yanks out a powerful demon to serve her bidding... and in the process she pulls out a short and cute teenage incubus instead. She's annoyed, but the conjurer does see that he's 'well equipped' for his job, so she decides to put him to work.

The only problem is... he has no idea how. Now the conjurer is left with the exhausting task of teaching the incubus how to be an incubus, guiding him through the process of sex and falling for her servant over time.

Cultural Exchange: Based on the Monster Musume series. After the discovery of a continent of monster girls, negotiations and relations open between them and the rest of the world. Over time, a cultural exchange program opens up, bringing monster girls over to other countries so they can experience new things. A young man gets chosen to house one monster girl and things gradually escalate between them, with one notable problem- physical relations are expressly forbidden between the tourists and housekeepers.

Destroyah!: An urban fantasy world, a 21st century in which every mythology and piece of folklore exists side-by-side with human society. In this world, a rather unassuming man finds himself drawing in the attention of a bookish and reserved young woman and a more liberal and wild woman of the same age. The twist being that the former is a seraphim and the latter is a succubus, both in disguise and trying to hold the attention of this young man who is, seemingly unknown to himself, is th Antichrist. The seraphim wants to distract him from his true nature and his destiny, while the succubus wants to seduce him into carrying out his birthright.

Adrift: A weedy pirate cabin boy finds himself knocked off the ship during a deadly storm, his body being swept away by the current. he very nearly dies, but a stroke of luck leaves his body washing up on an uncharted tropical island. From there I'd leave you to decide who he encounters- sexy tribal women? Some sort of mysterious and attractive lost species?

Corruption: The earth's noblest hero left the Earth some time ago, disgusted by the growing trend of violent antiheroes infesting the planet. Years later and Earth is a cesspit, ready to be consumed in a slew of metahuman violence any day now. As all this is going on, a powerful villainess has learned of a source of ultimate power. But she can only access this if she has 'The World's Mightiest Man' at her side. Thus she is forced to set off after the exiled hero and corrupt him to her cause. Through some rather 'underhanded' methods.

Pairings:
Slutty girl x Nerdy guy
Creator x creation
Female Golem x Creator
Artist x Muse

Father x Daughter
Mother x Son
Father x Daughter's best friend
Mother x Son's best friend
Aunt x Niece/Nephew

Fan x Celebrity (And when I say this, I mean actual celebrities, not original ones. I do have a list of celebs I'd play opposite)
Blackmailer x Celebrity

Female Big Bad Wolf x Male Red Riding Hood
Amazon x Explorer
Native x Explorer
Human x Centaur
Seraphim x Incubus
Summoner x Incubus
Queen x Incubus
Queen x Orc Warrior
Orc Queen x Human warrior
Female Dragon x Adventurer
Monster girl x Adventurer
Succubus x Young Priest

Superhero x Sidekick
Supervillain x Sidekick
Villainess x Hero
Heroine x Villain
Heroine/Villainess x Fanboy
Hero/Villain x Fangirl
(Do keep in mind that the Superhero stuff can be done with either original or canon characters. I can do either)

Fandom list
When it comes to fandoms, I kinda have a preference for canon x canon otherwise I feel I'm stepping into bad fanfic territory. But if you're convincing enough I can go or OC x Canon. Feel free to suggest any pairings of characters that come into your pervy head.

Also unless it's an RPG setting, I don't do OC x OC. No point in using the setting unless characters from the setting in some way, in my view. I'd be open for almost any pairing.

-Marvel Comics
-DC Comics (Including animated and film series)
-Crossovers between the two
- Team Fortress 2 (Either working off what little canon actually exists, or creating some of our own.)
- A Song of Ice and Fire (Which is to say, NOT the HBO show. I've read all the books through to A Dance With Dragons)
-Ben 10 (Omniverse introduces quite a few interesting characters)
-Amazing world of Gumball
-Doctor Who
-Elder Scrolls
-Fallout
-Totally Spies
-Total Drama Series
-Borderlands
-Dragon Ball
-Tiger and Bunny
-Naruto
-Kill La Kill
-Danny Phantom
- Attack on Titan/Shigeki no Kyojin
-Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
-Saints Row
-Scooby Doo
-Fairly Odd Parents
-Pokemon (Games/anime/whatever)
-Adventure Time
-TMNT
-Disney Girls
-How to Train Your Dragon
-Kim Possible
-Persona Series
-Sonic series
-Crossovers between any series above

Celebrity list
Zooey Deschanel
Emma Watson
Sophie Turner
Maisie Williams
Amy Adams
Noureen DeWulf
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Ariana Grande
Miley Cyrus
Victoria Justice
Kaley Cuocuo
Jeanette McCurdy
Kat Dennings
Emilia Clarke
Sofia Vergara
Sarah Hyland
Ashley Tisdale
Rihanna
Tina Fey
Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus
Jaime Pressly
Selena Gomez
Jennifer Lawrence
Antje Traue
Mila Kunis
Lena Headey
Cobie Smulders
Alyson Hannigan
Marilyn Monroe*
Audrey Hepburn*

* I have a specific plot in mind for these two, so PM me for details if you're interested.

I do have a few plots in mind, rather dirty ones, so feel free to message and ask, or suggest your own pairings. As is always the case, any gender pairing is optional.

Fan-based plots
Gender-swapped TMNT: As ever, Rule 34 is rather influential. I doubt this will garner much interest but I think it would be fun all the same. I'd like to play a male April O'Neil opposite a female Splinter or the female Turtles. Weird I know, but pictures are wonderful for getting someone hot under the collar.

NSFW, obviously:
http://rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_images/136be350bb97a18c5c793631d73e1120/1168847%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Rule_63%20Splinter%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png
http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/4c5998706ffb0e75c95d2aaa6fa8f749/1290755%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Donatello%20Rule_63%20Splinter%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png
http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/eb47c987986a3821a5ca829fb441c4c3/1168202%20-%20April_O%27Neil%20Michelangelo%20Rule_63%20Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles%20flick.png

Anything Spider-Man related: Since they'll be undoing 'Superior' Spider-Man soon, I kind of want to get back into the swing (Ha!) of things and do some RP's related to Peter Parker as Spider-Man. It could be a plot that undoes One More Day, something involving Black Cat, or Peter hooking up with one or several Marvel heroines. Or a DC crossover.

Seriously, pitch me an idea here and I'll roll with it. An-y-thing.

Persona Series

New Game Plus: Basically this could be set in either Persona 3 or 4. After completing the game and getting the good ending, the Protagonist suddenly wakes up at the start of his journey again with the same knowledge and Persona compendium he gathered over the last year. Armed with these new abilities the protagonist sets out to make things even smoother this time around, and to make his love life easier.

Pairings are negotiable.

Legend of Korra/Last Airbender

Amon x Korra: Probably my favourite pairing from that series. I like the dynamic they have, what can I say. Anyway the plot involves Korra encountering Amon out in the open when he doesn't have his mask, and being unable to recognise him. Deciding to take advantage of the situation to torment the Avatar at a later date. He winds up seducing Korra and becomes her boyfriend, learning more about her weaknesses and strengths. The problem is he starts developing genuine feelings for her, while she conversely is starting to get suspiscious of her boyfriend.

I'd also be willing to do this as F x F using a Female Amon. Because cougar lesbians are awesome.

Lin x Korra: My second favourite pairing. Korra starts pleading with Lin for advanced metalbending training, and despite her annoyance Lin agrees to help. Of course being in close proximity for long periods of time leads to the two growing closer, and Lin decides to teach Korra a few different applications for metalbending.

I like cougar lesbians, as I said.

Aang x Azula: A clash with Azula leads to Aang being captured and taken hostage by the Fire Nation princess. Due to some intense storms, Azula is cut off from her fleet and is forced to house the Avatar in a Fire Nation base as her prisoner. From there they actually find themselves getting closer when they start to learn more about each other, which steadily grows into a sexual and then a romantic relationship.

DC Comics

Superman x Supergirl or Powergirl: An AU in which Superman winds up meeting either blonde Kryptonian during his late teens. They wind up bonding and growing closer as they fight crime together, which soon evolves into an incestuous relationship. Eventually they decide to revive their race by mating and using advanced technology to remove any problems brought about by inbreeding.

Pink Kryptonite (Superman x Various): Superman catches Star Sapphire in the process of stealing a large Kryptonite rock. During their battle the space rock winds up being supercharged by Sapphire's energy, turning it from green to pink. After dealing with her Superman brings the rock back to the Fortress of Solitude, only to find it had an interesting effect on his body, making him a magnet for the various heroines of the DCU.

Queen Bee x Miss Martian: Based on the Young Justice animated series. The African woman decides to make use of the leverage she has over Miss Martian, sating her lust on the martian girl and perverting her in all manner of ways. Of course things become problematic for both women when it goes from sex to actual affection.

Beast Boy x Starfire: Ah, this isn't too well thought out, but I got the idea from this comic of the two I found online. Basically Starfire in her naivety invites BB to take a shower with her after a mission, which he gladly takes her up on. One thing leads to another and soon they're fucking in the shower, and soon having an affair and all manner of secret sexy encounters.

Depowered Girl: Feeling cocky and arrogant proves to be a rather bad error on Powergirl's part when she tries to stop a robbery on a Lexcorp warehouse. When she arrives the gangsters robbing the place, hit her with a Kryptonite ray to leave her powerless and helpless. Deciding to tae advantage of this they kidnap Power Girl and use the Kryptonite to keep her powerless while they rape her and condition her into a perfect slave girl.

I only want to play the male role in this one.

Borderlands

Mad Moxxi x Gaige: Another older woman x Younger woman idea, what a shock I know. Anyway, the plot for this one involves Gaige becoming homesick since she's effectively an outlaw bound to Pandora for the rest of her life now. Moxxi feels bad for the anarchist and decides to cheer her up the best way she knows how.

Dragon Ball

Goku x Bulma: The plot for this one is simple. Effectively the two have been having an affair all throughout DBZ, both dissatisfied by their relationships with their spouses but in too deep to break them off. The story would go through various periods of the series where the two have a series of sexual encounters starting at the beginning of the Saiyan saga.

Pictural inspiration. (NSFW)

Female Broly: Okay it's more of an idea that a pairing, but I think the idea of a Female Broly (NSFW) x Anyone to be pretty hot. I'm sure we could work something out.

Mass Effect

Femshep x Tali: there's one scene in Mass Effect 2 between these two that looks like it could have led to a romance, but Bioware decided to be cockteases and have Tali change the subject before anything could happen. So this plot would basically be about the two actually going through with it and starting a romance of their own.

Marvel Comics:

AU Spider-Man x Black Cat: I had an idea for an alternate universe Spider-Man where his birth parents (SHIELD agents for those not in the know) never died and he was able to be raised by them. He retained his interest in science and wound up getting his Spider-Powers all the same, but when he came out about his powers his parents worked on training him and got him a job as a SHIELD agent codenamed 'Spider-Man.' He eventually finds himself on the trail of a skilled and beguiling thief known as Black Cat, and similar to Batman and Catwoman they have an enemies/lovers dynamic. Plenty of grunting rough sex, combined with maybe the occasional date.

Of course, normal Spider-Man x Black Cat is an option.

Doomed: Based on this picture from a what-if issue:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr3c40jDkr1qlug1yo1_500.jpg

During the height of Norman Osborne's Dark Reign, Doom and Namor overthrow him and seize power for themselves. With his vast technology and resources, Victor starts by enslaving Emma Frost and Lady Loki, and he then starts to enslave the other heroines as 'gifts' for his most loyal followers.

Plenty of mind-breaking and mind-control.

Gamma Heat: Yeah this isn't so much a plot, more like a craving. I really like She-Hulk, she's easily my favourite Marvel character and I'd be open to any pairing involving her, be it her x Spider-Man, or a crossover with her and Wonder Woman or Power Girl.

RE: New Emporium, Free for All!

Ngh bump.

tumblr_inline_mxzdhrWSQn1qcip1e.gif

Bep.

I wonder if someone will bump their thread a split nano second after I make this post... Or perhaps I'm tempting fate...

Bump.
a5b.gif

I sure could go for some Kill la Kill, I tell you hwhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom