Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DudeMeister and LaBellaMia only

She had to fight to catch her breath as he moved up her body. Her body was moist from perspiration. As he asked the question, she smiled and nodded. "Si.....I thought there was more to it." She mused still a bit breathless as she gazed at him. Her entire body seemed alive and sensitive to every touch and kiss. Hr eyes closed, her fingers grasping his and she kissed his palms then turned to watch him.

"Do women, use their mouths and tongues on men, as you just now did? And aren't you supposed to....well....I have seen dogs and horses do it.....surely it is like that with people as well....in a sense," she said then blushed, feeling far to innocent for such a sophisticated lover like him. "Am I being silly Salvatore?"

He smirked softly as he enjoyed the feeling of her kissing his hands. As she turned around to him in his arms he kissed her lips gently, and than heard her ask her question

"No Arianna…you're not being silly. Woman can use their mouths on men too. There is more to lovemaking, but I wanted to please you before everything. The thing is, the first time it hurts for a woman…so I wanted to look after your needs before we move on. If you don't want to I understand…I can wait" he assured her as he caressed her side

"I don't want to force you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. This is a perfectly equal relationship…I'm not going to abuse you. I want to make you happy" he whispered as he kissed her lips some more

She kissed him back, tasting herself on his lips and then drew away and looked at him, bringing her hands to frame his face and then clasped behind his neck. "I like that. Equality between you and me. Most men want to run roughshod over a girl. Then there are women who have money and demand more of male lovers. I don't want that between us..." She kissed his lips again. "And I know you will treat me well. You always have...ever since father hired you..." She kissed him again. "And I am happy now in your arms Salvatore. So happy..." She closed her eyes, beginning to kiss him deeply, shifting to move under him a little and press her sex against him.

"Please mi amore....make me yours...." She begged gently. "Possess me..." She murmured then kissed him again.

Salvatore nodded as he heard her consent, than kissed her lips one last time before getting up to hover over her. Gently holding running his hands to her hips, he positioned his member at her opening. He leaned over to kiss her again to reassure her that he'd be careful, than slowly entered his head into her. His hands positioned her legs farther apart to wrap around his hips, and very slowly he pushed himself inch by inch into her, feeling her tightness struggling to accommodate him. He hoped that the surrendering of her maidenhead will be as painless as possible, but he knew that there will be at least some discomfort. His hands caressed her abdomen soothingly as he halted his advance momentarily to make sure she was fine.

"Are you ok?" he asked her softly, his manhood having entered her only a portion of the way in.

She closed her eyes as he started to press. He was large and it was certainly uncomfortable but bearable. She peaked her eyes open when he stopped and nodded. "I am. Salvatore....please....just get it done. I'm not glass. I won't shatter. Nd the sooner it is breaches, the sooner it will feel good again. Please....please mi amore. I promised can take the pain. I have tumbled onto a rocky hill. I a, sure it is not so painful...." She mused with some humor though her breath was shallow. She looked at him then leaned up, kissing him and moaning, bringing her hands down to his mid back, feeling his muscles and every movement beneath her palms.

"Please Salvatore...." She begged gently.

Salvatore listened to her and nodded, savoring the feeling of her lips kissing his, and her caress against his back. Breaking the kiss after a few moments, he postured up and gently held her hips, pulling her farther onto him, his hips moving into her's to borrow his manhood fully into her. Hearing her breathing hitch he knew he took her maidenhead, and leaned over to kiss her lips to comfort her. As his tongue slipped past her lips, he slowly ground his hips to get things moving, his fingers running up her sides to entangle in her soft brunette locks. He sealed his lips against her's, moaning into the kiss as his tongue passionately danced and glided against her's heatedly. Salvatore was breathing heavily through his nose by the time he picked up the pace ever so slightly, thrusting into her at a steady pace.

She was surprised. By several things. It hadn't hurt near so much as she had expected and the feelings that came after were pure wonder. She moaned against him as he kissed her and moved inside of her. Her entire body still aflame, still heated and warm. This man would be her husband. She would try her hardest to make it so. Her lips move from his to his jawline and she gave breathy sighs as he pushed into her heat and withdrew, over and over again. "Oh.....Salvatore. Please...don't stop," she begged, bringing her hips up to try and meet him, but all the while letting him take the lead and love her with his body.

As Arianna pulled away from their heated kiss, it gave Salvatore the respite he needed to catch his breath. Tensing himself while within her, he moaned loudly as he felt her lips against his jawline, and soon began to pick up the pace. Before long he was thrusting into her at a rapid rate, not hard enough to hurt her, but fast enough for heated lovemaking.

"Just tell me to stop when it hurts" he said, as he sat up and handled her slender hips gently, pulling her into each thrust. His body felt heated in the intimate meeting of their forms…and despite bedding many women in his life, it was Arianna that felt the most right to him.

Arianna was lost. As he thrust harder and further into, she drew her hands down and gripped his buttocks as he thrust, her fingers digging into his flesh as he moved. She panted, moaned and gave sighs of pleasure. When he sat up, her hands fell away from him as he adjusted them so he was in control, still thrusting steadily and there was no pain now. Only pleasure. "Mi amore....all mine Salvatore," she panted breathlessly, moaning even louder as he continued to thrust and she grasped his hands as he pulled her hips to his with each thrust. She reached the point beyond talking and bit her bottom lip and grunted and moaned, leaning up and gripping his neck then began to kiss him deeply, masking her moans with his lips as she kissed him passionately, her body quickly rising toward that sea of ecstasy.

His hips collided against her's as his thrust became more vigorous. As their lovemaking became more intense, his moans mixed with hers. As she sat up to kiss his lips, he briefly ceased his thrusting, borrowing his hard cock into her completely…kissing her with a wild lust that he never knew he possessed. His tongue slipped past her lips in a heated dance, his moan mixing with hers, and soon was brought down to the bed with her. His body pressed against hers closely, yet not enough to smother her. His hips continued their business of pounding into her.

Salvatore broke their passionate kiss after a while, allowing himself to catch his breath as his fingers entangled themselves in her soft hair. His lips kissed down her slender neck, and soon found her breast which seemed to bounce with each thrust he imparted into her. Allowing his tongue to brush up against her nipple to taste her, he soon began to suck on her breast gently, breathing heavily through his nose as he drove himself into her again and again.

The more he moved, the mor fervent her response became. She cried out and moaned and whimpered. As his mouth slid down her body, she could only shiver in delight. "Oh! Salvatore!" she exclaimed, panting and moving herself against him and then it happened. Once more her bod rose and rose before reaching it's peak and she cried out, nails digging into his shoulders as her body convulsed and her inner muscles clenched around his manhood as it drove into her over and ove again, as if wanting to keep it deeply rooted inside of her. She kissed him deeply, tongue sliding into his mouth and she moaned loudly against his lips as she found her pleasure with him.

Salvatore felt her hands run over her back, and accepted her kiss graciously. As the pounding continued, he heard her moan his name as her body writhed in pleasure, and her inner muscles tighten around his girth as the wave of pleasure hit her. He knew she experienced her second orgasm…he was happy that he didn't disappoint her. It was a few more minutes before he felt his pleasure take hold of him, his core tightening as he groaned loudly, breaking the kiss for some air.

"Oh Arianna!!!" he moaned as he felt the waves of euphoria wash over him. After a few more thrusts he pulled out, and let himself erupt. He thankfully escaped just in time not to spill his seed into her, but other than a few droplets landing on her stomach, she was left rather clean. Salvatore crawled over beside her after he moved from between her legs, and kissed her lips gently. For her first time making love, she did quite an excellent job. He was more than satisfied.

"How do you feel darling?" he whispered as he kissed her ear, reclining next to her.

She lay there for quite a few moments, eyes closed, lungs panting as she fought for breath. She turned her head and kissed him gently before smiling. "Mmm...Exhausted..." she said then gave a soft giggle before biting her bottom lip. "Why didn't you spill your seed inside of me Salvatore?" she asked gently, slowly turning over onto her side and brushing her hair back from her face. Slowly, she curled against him, drawing the sheets over them and then closing her eyes. "Mmm...I am quite happy signore...mi amore..." she whispered then leaned up, kissing him deeply, drawing her lips against his before she withdrew, laying her head on his shoulder, resting her arm across his chest as she laid down and enjoyed the closeness and heat of his body.

Salvatore relaxed under her as she curled into his embrace, resting both her head and hand open his chest as he panted to catch his breath. Slowly running his fingers through her hair, he caressed her head soothingly. Out of all the women he bedded in the past, this one was the best. Their lovemaking was more than just the satisfaction of their mutual lust, but true affection and chemistry. As she pulled the blankets over their exhausted bodies, Salvatore turned to his side to face her and caress her cheek. When she asked him why he hadn't loosed himself with her, he began to carefully deliberate how to explain it to her without hurting her feelings.

"Mi amore…I pulled out earlier because I didn't want to get you pregnant. With so many adversaries plotting your downfall, now would not be the time to be with child. Besides darling, we only made love for the first time. Don't you want to sample more of me in the future?" he asked, caressing her cheek gently

"Oh si," she smiled. "I was only curious..." She murmured then closed her eyes and kissed his shoulder. "I definitely want to explore more of this, even if it is a sin," she murmured then sighed. "Goodnight mi amore..." She whispered. All of the riding and travel, anxiety and passion had her exhausted and she curled as close as she could to him before sleep claimed her and took her into a deep dreamless slumber.

She woke to the sound of a knock on the antechamber door and peaked her eyes open, brushing her hair back and hearing a servant calling through the door with food and clothes. Arianna groaned and laid back down for a moment before sliding from the bed, blushing at her nakedness as she pulled on a robe. She stepped into the antechamber, peaking open the door, and thanking the maid for the food and clothes before dismissing her. Locking the door back, she laid her dress on the nearest chair before looking at the food. Mostly fruit and flat bread with spreads and leftovers from the night before. Even so, it smelled wonderful and her stomach grumbled.

Walking back to Salvatore's bedchamber, she smiled at him then moved to the bed again, moving to kiss him slowly before drawing back and smiling. "Morning. Lucrezia sent you some fresh clothes, and we have a good breakfast...." She blushed as she gazed at him. "I wish we could sleep the day away..." She murmured.

"If it's such a sin, why does it feel so good?" Salvatore asked as his lover leaned over to kiss his lips one last time and wish him goodnight.

"Goodnight, darling" he said, holding her close to him as he fell into slumber. It was the most sound sleep he had in years. Usually after his wild sexual romps he had to vacate the premises to avoid the violence that would ensue should the woman's husband catch them in bed together. He actually loved the feeling of Arianna's naked body pressed against his in a tender embrace.

The next morning he was partial roused from his sleep when he felt the bed shift and the warmth from her leave his embrace. Groaning he curled into her pillow, finding momentary solace in her scent. He heard the slight padding of her bare feet leave the room to answer a knocking from the antechamber door. As she was accepting what was brought to her by the chambermaid, he embraced her pillow, curling into it. He was well rested, but always a little hard at getting up in the morning. The mercenary's hair was mussed up and messy, and he felt the pleasant ache in his core and groin from the night before. Before he knew it his lady returned to him and kissed him sweetly. Slightly more awake he kissed back gently, knowing that his scruffy beard could scratch her if he kissed her too passionately.

"Mmmm…good morning love" he said as his eyes slowly blinked open. He sat up to kiss her lips again and chuckled softy when she said that she wished she could sleep the day away with him

"Are you sure only sleep?" he asked, reaching over and undoing the knot of the silk ribbon that held her robe closed. As the fabric parted he smiled slightly at her body underneath.

"Perhaps we should have breakfast first however. What's on the agenda for today darling?" he asked, pulling away and stretching his limbs.

"Well maybe not just sleep," she laughed then blushed as he opened her robe to observe her. As he leaned back and stretched, she moved to straddle him and then kissed him before drawing back, his beard tickling her and she smiled, brushing his roughened cheek with her palm. "Mmm. Well...Lucrezia will certainly wish to speak with you but I don't know...I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Part of me just wants to lay in bed all day and night and not face the reality that lay beyond the door of our chambers...but that is impossible. Something has to be done about Orsini and my father's death...I just don't know what..." she sighed then laid down atop him, her hands moving up and along his forearms and biceps, feeling every muscle beneath her slender fingers. "I also think you should teach me how to defend myself better. I don't like the idea of being caught unawares again and have no idea how to keep myself from being killed. Running doesn't have to be the answer if I can fight back instead. I don't want to be a weak, damsel in distress...I want to be a fighter. For my lands, for my happiness, for my father's death...I know vengeance isn't what God intends but I am so full of hatred for what has happened..." She shook her head and then lifted her head to gaze at him before looking down.

"I hope being here, offers enough time for me to figure out my next step...I don't want the entire Orsini clan to burn, just him...that fat pig who killed my father...and I also have to figure out why he was being blackmailed...Something just isn't right Salvatore..." she whispered softly.

Salvatore gently caressed her thighs as she straddled him, enjoying her gentle kiss and the palm against his cheek afterward. His hands rubbed up her hips as she explained that Lucrezia would want an audience with him, and that Arianna was not sure what to do.

"I understand your frustration mi amore. To be honest I don't know what to do either. Our only option is to bide our time, and perhaps look into gathering information on Orsini. I agree with you about the whole blackmailing thing. Your father seemed to be an honest man, hardly the type to have any dealings in anything underhanded." he said, just staying under her and admiring the view.

"But why would you want to learn how to fence? I'll always be here to protect you. The art of killing is hard to learn, and brutal nevertheless. That life isn't for you" he said, as he caressed higher up. Part of him wanted to concede to her wish, but the hardships that he went through to get where he was were all too fresh in his memory. The old adage "Live by the sword, die by the sword" was too true. He only wondered when his day would come. He didn't want that for her.

Back
Top Bottom