Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On A Night Like This (Celebstars & DeRe)

It would only last a few seconds. Her relaxed state as she moaned and shivered in to the pillows with some saliva drooling from her ripe lips after having one heck of an orgasm. She breathed slowly, casually as though it was her last because she was so happy and didn't want it to end. Her break was over though, she was in for some more loving as her hands were pulled back in leverage for his cock to slide in to her pussy.

When he pulled on her limbs either side of her chest, Kylie's upper body raised up and it was her muscles around her shoulders that felt the strain. She had to put up with the aching as he humped her like a wild dog. The singer felt almost helpless as she was pinned down on to his rod with her arms almost tied behind her back by his hand around her wrist. He was obviously showing off to her as the other went to her hip to control her more.

It was an experience she had never felt before, the mix of both pleasure and pain. Her arms felt like they were going numb which caused her to cry whilst his constant fucking made her yelp and squeal like a pig. Pushing herself further back she leant against his chest to allow her arms some rest, her shoulders no longer keeping her weight. Pushing her head back on to his shoulder Kylie moaned in his ear and started to bite his neck with a lick from her tongue in between. "Fuck me harder" she whispered before a deep grunt erupted.

Fat rivulets of sweat run down Andre's glowing brow and streaked his body. Throbbing and pulsing around his rigid cock, Kylie's pussy melted as an orgasm rocked her petite body. He fought to control his breathing, timing it with the firm determined thrusts he was pounding Kylie with. The delirious animal noises she was making excited him immensely. All her superstar decorum had disappeared as she became maddened with pleasure, all her self-control was surrendered utterly to him. Andre closed his eyes and desperately fought to keep the crescendo of pleasure from making him cum.

He groaned slightly as she threw herself back against him, the slap of flesh on flesh sounding as their two bodies slid together. Looking down, he saw how Kylie's previously immaculate face now ran with perspiration and mascara-streaked tears, her eyes shut tight like she was lost in a trance. Andre groaned louder as she nibbled and licked at his neck, the subtle teasing magnified in the intensity of the moment. The sound of her familiar, yet burningly seductive voice in his ear begging to be fucked harder was like a sudden surge of adrenalin through his system, and he threw Kylie down before him on the bed.

Gazing down at her petite, perfect ass, he decided to seize his moment. He had come this far, he thought; there was no way he could pass up splitting one of the best butts in the world. As Kylie writhed in pleasure, he quickly slid his shining, sex-greased cock right into her bright pink asshole. Clearly he wasn't the first one to have her there, he discovered as he slid in slowly and smoothly. With one hand gripping her hip, he slid the over around to begin fingering her pussy and flicking her clit. His thrusts quickly increased in depth, hardness and speed and he prepared to finally blow his load in the ultimate fantasy.

It was always a treat for Kylie to pick a random stranger to fuck. None of them had let her down and Andre certainly hadn't. He was on his way to being the best she had ever had, she was even contemplating seeing him again this time next year. The way in which he switched his cock from one hole to another was expertly done, although getting in her asshole wasn't as difficult as it would have been in another woman. Her ass had become like a shrine for males over the years and anyone who was lucky enough to sleep with her wouldn't pass up the opportunity to fuck it. Andre was no different and when she fell back down on to her arms, her head hit the pillows and drowned her moans.

This was now a different type of pleasure, a more painful one even though it had been stretched out before. Kylie's body was pushed forward by his thrusts and then pulled back to him by the hand on her hip. The other which laid on her pussy and fingered and rubbed her sent her in to another ecstasy as she started to cum one more.

It was fast becoming apparent that she wouldn't last as long as Andre. Her body was becoming limp and weak almost. Her knees wanted to give way and lay down with the rest of her body.

Despite using every ounce of his willpower Andre could no longer avoid coming. The sight of the moaning, sweating Kylie writhing in ecstasy had finally dragged him to the edge. Her hot, tight ass squeezed his throbbing cock as the dirty little bitch thrust right back onto his iron rod. Having sampled all three of the holes on her perfect body the last was by far the most pleasurable. He could have fucked her all night, pounding the beautiful songstress into nothing but a puff of blond hair and a wet patch on the silken sheets. But his guttural groans and her muffled moans grew faster and louder as they came together and Andre finally blew his load long and deep into her.

Panting with pleasure and exhaustion Andre and Kylie melted together, lost in a coma of mutual delight and post-coital relief. Sliding out gently, he ran his hands and lips all over her glistening body, even now barely able to believe what had just happened. Silently yet passionately they kissed for a few minutes, glowing from the best sexual experience of their lives.

"Mon dieu," Andre whispered. "I am going to be sacked for this, but I don't care." Playfully he slapped Kylie's arse and she lay there smiling. "How was that for room service?"

Her ass was filled with his sticky seed and she melted in to the bed before being awoken with a slap to the arse. "Ugh!" Kylie moaned, before falling back in to a relaxed state. "Sacked? I don't think so. You were just helping a client. A customer" she smiled, rolling over on to her back so her front was visible. The singer made sure he was at her side and she placed a hand on his chest with a finger circling around his nipple.

"I think that was the best room service I have ever had. I have had many all over the world" she grinned, not caring if it made her seem slutty or not. She could feel the cum dripping out of her arse, slithering out of her hole and on to the sheets. Kylie didn't want to think about it though, she instead used the finger on his chest to sweep up the drool before putting it on his chest and rubbing it in to him.

Andre looked over the recumbent Kylie, lying before him like something from a classical nude. Only this was no idealized fantasy, but instead a goddess come to life. Getting up from the bed, he smiled at the purring lioness stretched out on the silk. "Ah, it's not about you, ma cher. The hotel is probably on fire now, without me?" He smiled wryly. Through the delirious fug of joy he realized there was a reality outside the room ready to jump him. Getting up from the bed, he grabbed his trousers and found his pager - with dozens of urgent messages queued up.

Fuck it, he thought. The past hour was greater than any shitty job. Lunging in quickly, he kissed Kylie deeply a final time, taking the last chance to land a slap on her firm ass. Scribbling his phone number on a nearby napkin, he slipped it into her purse with a smile.

"I hope the service was satisfactory, oui? If you'll excuse me now Madame Minogue, I think I better be going!"

After a few last moments, Andre left the room. He left the hotel. He left behind the chattering phone and bewildered customers. Nothing mattered to him anymore on a night like this. The past hour would live with him for a long time, and tomorrow was nothing to that. He headed off into the chilly Paris night with a song on his lips, lips which still tasted of her.

Back
Top Bottom