Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On A Night Like This (Celebstars & DeRe)

DeRe

Supernova
Being the night porter of a hotel has its pros and cons. They bear responsibility for the whole place during the long dark stretch of time when people can be at their craziest. When safe in the neutral world of a hotel room, an otherwise normal person is transported into a whole new realm and inhibitions can disappear as masks fall away. This was certainly true in a place like the Lutetia, a five-star luxury hotel in the heart of the Pigalle, Paris' red-light district. Nearly a century old but fitted with every modern convenience, it was very popular with celebrities visiting the French capital.

The task of keeping the place safe during the capricious Parisian night fell to Andre, a 36-year-old veteran of the city's hotels. He had begun as a dishwasher some two decades before, and now ranked as one of the most powerful and respected staff members in this distinguished place. When the Lutetia was his he was virtually by himself, from sunset to sunrise. Only a smattering of kitchen staff ensconced in the basement remained, in case of any overnight room services, and they were often passed out from too much wine well before dawn. Andre saw the place almost as his palace, and ruled over it accordingly.

Among his colleagues, he was teasingly called "Robbie" because of his marked resemblance to Robbie Williams. Exercise, an alcohol-feel lifestyle and a careful diet ensured he looked some 10 years younger than his age, with a tidy physique. Regular bouts in the hotel's gym - and the rigorous demands of running a hotel by one's self - kept him extremely fit. Various girlfriends had come and gone, but his commitment to the job - and its punishing hours - kept him single.

Priding himself on discretion, he never divulged anything about guests to others in his life. An occasional mob of paparazzi who lurked on the street outside usually harassed him and other staff as they entered or left the building. But on this particular hot June night, as he pushed past the jostling mob of photographers, their sqwarking questions suddenly caught him short.

"Eh Andre! Andre, mon vieil ami! Has Kylie arrived yet?"

"Kylie?" He asked.

"Kylie Minogue, brah! She's staying, yes? You got something for us, oui?"

Breathing deep, Andre pushed right past into the foyer of the hotel. He greeted Simone, the pretty blond receptionist, with a smile and polite nod, but moved on immediately without indulging in their usual flirty banner. Kylie Minogue, he though! Ever since he had seen her perform at the Moulin Rouge down the road nearly twenty years ago, Andre had been totally infatuated with the petite Australian minx. His usual indifference to having a celebrity guest was gone. As he headed up to his room to prepare for the night's shift, butterflies were beating vigorously in his stomach.

Kylie had been in Paris to promote her new album. She had been all around the world advertising it as her very last. She wanted everything to be perfect and was announcing a world tour with in the new year some time where she would sing all of her hits from past to present. After a long day being interviewed at radio stations and on TV, the singer was quite happy to get to her hotel and relax. As her driver pulled in to the building, she saw the flashes which blinded her in the tinted windows. When the door was opened, she gave a nervous smile as she was swarmed by all the men with cameras.

Her driver did his best to shield her and Kylie was lucky he was there. As they came to the glass doors they entered the hotel and Kylie walked up to the receptionist. "Hello. I have the penthouse reserved? My name is Kylie Min...." Before she could even finish her name, the young woman behind the marble desk grinned and said she knew who she was. Handing over her card key, she did the same to the driver, who was in a separate room on the floor below.

"I will see you in the morning" The Australian said leaving the man who was now flirting with the pretty blonde. Heading to the elevator, Kylie stood in the corner once it opened. Looking up, she saw there was 45 floors. Hers was at the top.

The night porter's room was a refitted version of a cheaper guest room albeit much seedier and soaked in the smell of Caporals and stale coffee. Andre grabbed a cup of the reeking, potent black brew and sat down to check over the registry and other paperwork for the night ahead. Unsurprisingly, given it was midweek in autumn, the place was largely empty. There was nothing remarkable about the list - except for the deceptively simple note of Warner Ent under guest's name. He knew that was Kylie's record company, and apparently she was ensconced in the luxury penthouse. Swallowing down his coffee with a gulp, Andre tried to put thoughts of her parading around the place out of his head and focus on his responsibilities.

He changed into his uniform - a sharp, crimson jacket with embroidered name, and black dress pants - collected his clipboard of notes, and headed out for the first patrol of the night. It was a basic matter of checking doors and tiding away the messes of the day. As thoughts of Kylie continued to throb in his head, he made his way through the kitchen to check on the night staff there and sort out some dinner for later. He bantered with the fat, half-drunk chef a little, before checking on the restaurant and ensuring the clumsy cretins on the daytime wait staff had prepared for breakfast properly. With a frown of irritation he noticed some dirty cutlery and began to clean it with his pocket cloth, furiously rubbing an imaginary mark while trying not to be distracted.

The chirp of the kitchen phone made him groan internally. It could only mean a room service, something he found annoying at the best of times, but tonight it was positively frustrating. He had planned to arrange one of the conference rooms for next week, to buy himself a free night down the line. Running around the place didn't help at all. With a sigh he walked back into the kitchen, to find the rotund little chef grinning lasciviously as he hung up the phone.

"Andre!" he said with a drawl. "Got a service for you. Some pretty fancy stuff!"

"Where to?" the porter replied glumly.

"The PENThouse!" said the chef, grinning even wider. "Mademoiselle Minogue, oui? She wants a personal delivery. I bet she tips well, eh?"

A rush of adrenalin poured through Andre. Turning about sharply, he snatched the tray off one of the kitchenhands and left the kitchen quickly without a word. A sting of anger at the chortling, sleazy chef quickly passed as he got into the lift. Thank you, oh generous fucking God! he thought as he began to ascend.

The ride up the elevator was a slow one. But it was something she enjoyed. Looking around, it had the same design as the woman's desk. White marble with a gold lining running through the middle. It must of weighed a ton she thought, now thinking about the mechanics which had to lift it. As the lights above changed on each number, hers soon lit up and the doors opened with a shuffling noise scraping against the bottom. Stepping out, there was only two rooms on this floor, a penthouse at each end. Kylie's was to the left and she proceeded to walk in her black dress.

It clung to her tight body magnificently and gave her an added style she didn't really need. She oozed class and fashion sense and had become an idol in places like Milan. Walking throughout the corridor she gazed at the paintings on the wall and admired their beauty. Her heels clamped down on to the red carpet, the cleanest floor she had ever seen. Not one spec of dust or dirt was visible to the eye.

Sliding her card key the door opened and she walked in. The room was very big, the living space had a giant corner sofa in it with a flat screen TV on the wall. A remote control was sitting by the table and Kylie picked it up, examining it carefully. Hitting the button which said fire, the fireplace lit up in flames and immediately warmed the place.

Running her hands through her hair, she walked to the window and overlooked the streets below. Feeling peckish, she had grabbed the phone and ordered some food. They were just little snacks that would help keep her satisfied until the morning breakfast.

After ordering, she walked to the bedroom to see her case already on the bed. It had been dropped off by her management team earlier that day and she thought she had time to change. Stripping to her underwear, the black dress was laid on the back of a chair. Going through her bag, Kylie saw some stockings and wondered why they were there. "Did I pack them?" Looking confused, she laughed and put them on, feeling her legs with the silky smooth material.

Now hearing a knock at the door, she quickly looked shocked and grabbed a white robe from the on-suite. Running to the door, she opened it up and smiled.

The ride in the lift felt a thousand years long to Andre. His heart was pounding like he had run a marathon, sweat breaking on his brow. Normally so reserved and restrained, he felt utterly lost in this face of this delirium. He had no idea what he would say, whether it would be in English or French, nor any real idea if he would even talk to Kylie. It was all like one fevered lucid dream, with a good chance of descending into nightmare if he didn't get a hold of himself.

24, 25, 26...the floors flickered past so painfully, slower than he had ever known them to run. Trying to focus, he checked over the contents of her tray. There were seaweed crackers with avocado spread, a kiwifruit yoghurt, and a bottle of Perrier. It was luxury stuff, and he hoped fervently the chimps down in the kitchen hadn't fucked it up. They had done a good job with the display at least, and he knew presentation was everything anyway.

Thinking of that, he studied himself closely in the golden reflective steel of the lift door. Never had he felt more like a goon in a stupid outfit than tonight. His hotel uniform looked ill-fitting and cheap, his name-badge askew. Carefully, he balanced the tray in one hand while tiding his hair with the other. Altogether he felt a sudden despair at his appearance, knowing this was the only chance he'd have to get a personal moment with his crush of twenty years, yet he was convinced he looked like an organist's monkey. Even his supposed resemblance to Robbie Williams now just looked simian in the harsh light of the lift.

The doors opened onto the silent penthouse foyer. He knew Kylie was in the eastern room, and taking a deep breath was paced across the plush carpet of the hall to her door. Well here it fucking goes, he thought, balancing the tray again as he rapped three times on the door.

"Bonsoir, concierge domicile! He heard soft footfall of the far side of the door, then it swung open to reveal none other than Kylie herself. She was gorgeous: smiling sweetly, blonde hair bouncing down, her silken dressing gown ending just as her stockings began. Andre was surprised to find he was at least a foot taller than her, as she looked up at him brightly.

For a few moments Andre wondered if he would faint, then rapidly realized he was staring right into her clear blue eyes quite openly. She broke the reverie by asking him in fluent French to bring the tray in and lay it on the table. With an almost robotic step he entered the room, keeping his gaze fixed on the spinning spotlight of the Eiffel Tower several miles away, and did as he was bid. Taking another deep breath, he fixed a confident smile and turned around to ask if everything was alright with the room.

"Pouvez-vous poser le plateau sur la table" Her Australian accent adding somewhat of a weird yet very sexy voice to the French dialect she was using. Showing him in, she asked him to lay the tray on the table.

"La chambre est belle" Kylie mentioned the room was beautiful looking before coming over to the tray and picking at the little bites. Also on the dish was a few prawns and duck spring rolls. "Do you want any? I suppose you haven't eaten yet have you?" Looking at the clock on the wall, she figured he hadn't. Breaking her fluent French it was her idea of understanding if he to could speak English.

Walking over to the glass window, she admired the Eiffel Tower in it's glory. It was lit up with thousands of lights making her smile. The singer almost forgot that she was wearing lingerie underneath her white silk robe.

Now looking down at the ground, there wasn't many people out and the ones that were looks as small as ants. "Ne semble pas être à occupé ce soir" Her words telling the porter that it seemed rather quiet for such an illustrious hotel. Looking up at his eyes, he was rather tall, much so than her. She seemed like a little doll to him, a rather cute one in fact.

As he caught a glint of his reflection in the steel tray, Andre suddenly realized he hadn't breathed in since he had entered the room. It took every ounce of his discipline to bring his electrified nerves under control. He noted Kylie's skill with French, better than most English-speakers he had met. It was smooth but there was a cheerful twang to it that spoke of her colonial origins. As she came over to him he froze, with what he hoped was a polite-looking smile on his face and not some lascivious leer. As she nibbled at the snacks he watched her smack her lips in satisfaction. When she switched to English he was startled for a moment, but found it impossible to reply. He was just fixated on Kylie as she casually floated through the room.

Watching her walk pass him over to the window, he saw her robe part slightly and a hint of lace-bra'd breast flash. The robe itself did little to cover her bronze dancer's legs. Absently he grabbed a prawn from the tray and bit down hard on it, nearly chomping on his tongue in the process. Suppressing a yelp of pain he turned away for a moment, grabbed a cloth and took it out again. Despite his empty stomach, right now he had never felt less hungry in his life - except for a raging hunger for Kylie.

When she asked about occupancy, and looked straight at him, Andre suddenly found the focus to speak. Meeting her clear blue gaze directly, he smiled and said in his crisp English "Ah, no-one comes to Paris in autumn, oui? This time of year, this city is only for poets and lovers." He froze in horror as he suddenly realized what he said, then turned quickly back to the tray to avoid Kylie's gaze. "Uh-" he swallowed the urge to speak in French, and in a tight voice rasped "Uh, I hope you enjoy then oui? We are honoured to have you...uh, have you h-here..." Desperately trying to keep his smile on, but doing all his could to avoid eye contact, he said "I shall go, oui?"

As the pair were in the room together, she couldn't help but notice he lacked confidence and was nervous in front of her. "What kind of porter lacks speech skills" her gentle hand rubbed his arm as she smiled in front of him. "Now, it either means the hotel have made a poor choice of employing you or you are star struck? Have I met a fan?" Kylie's voice was soft and soothing, so much so that a baby could fall to sleep listening to it.

Her hand brushed his arm still, caressing it up and down. "What is your name?" Looking at his name tag, she smiled again, her excellent white teeth looking clean and shiny as they came through. "Well Andre, would you like to spend some time with me? Maybe have some champagne? Only if you can though. I don't want you to lose your job over it."

There was a bottle in an ice bucket already when she entered the room earlier. "I can't drink it on my own can I? I will get drunk and someone might sneak in and take advantage!" Her playful minx side came out as the bottle popped open. "I need some glasses!" She yelled, the fizz going over the floor.

In a vivid, lurid moment Andre suddenly realized what the poets had always meant by enchantment. The word carried a particularly weight in French; it came from the Latin word for singing - so it was only fitting that Kylie seemed to have the gift. Her soft, beguiling banter was utterly disarming. There was something distinctly elfin about her at the moment, her provocative outfit like some ethereal robes. Realizing that he was in serious danger of embarrassing himself - if he had not already done so - he desperately tried to find something to say.

The touch of her hand against his arm in a deliberate caress immediately rendered him incoherent again. The sound of his name on her lips was like a jolt of electricity directly into his heart, setting every nerve on fire. He knew she was flirting with him, and that he wasn't just imagining it in his infatuated delirium. It was like a dream, he thought, and he needed to seize the moment before reality kicked back in.

"Oh, uh, oui-yes, yes! I can have a drink. I can do what I what up here, you know!" He suddenly realized how dodgy that sounded, but Kylie didn't seem to mind - in fact her line about being "taken advantage" of almost seemed like a suggestion rather than a joke. Andre quickly grabbed two crystal flutes from the suite's cabinet, and filled both with the bottle's bubbling golden elixir. "So...what to toast to?"

"Toast to? How about a wonderful night!" Kylie was talking about the beautiful scenery outside but she maintained her glance on him, letting him believe it was going to be a wonderful night in a different way.

"You know Andre? It breaks my heart. I give so much to the world. My songs and albums and they never let me have a break. Take you for instance. You could of just brought the tray up and left. But you tried talking to me. You wouldn't let me get any rest. Do you think that is fair?"

Kylie said all of this as she sat down on the large leather sofa by the remote controlled fire which helped keep her warm.

"I never get a break to do what I want. To have fun." Sipping at her champagne, she placed her lips on the rim and gulped the intake down, her throat moving up and down until it was swallowed.

Andre watched as Kylie walked across the room, moving with the easy athletic grace of a dancer. He took a quick swig on the champagne, swallowing far too much and nearly choking as he fought for breath. Taking a few deep silent gasps he turned around from the window to face Kylie. Watching almost entranced, her golden thighs stood out clear against the soft pink silk as she sat down and crossed her legs.

For a few moments he questioned his English because of the teasing tone of her remarks. He couldn't believe how provocative she was, languidly reclining on the couch and looking at him the way a lioness eyed her prey. Normally he loved to be dominant in all dealings with women, and to hold the upper hand in relationships. But Kylie seemed to naturally assert her own control of the situation, and a part of him saw that as a challenge.

The room was hot enough from the fire but Andre felt like he was burning hotter than the cinders. He hoped Kylie didn't notice how soaked in perspiration he was, although his gaze couldn't help dwelling on the sweat-dappled spot just between her perky, petite breasts. They were slightly exposed as her robed parted when she drank down another glass. Andre watched her throat pulse as she threw the golden fluid back, then said down beside on her on the couch.

"Well then, perhaps we can mix business en pleasure? You could maybe show me what you are working on now?"

Turning to face him, she swung her leg over again so it was directed at him. Her black stocking making her leg look even smoother whilst the gap in her nightie showed a tanned meaty thigh. "I next project involves something long and hard." Her tongue lingered on the last word as her pink glossy lips shined at him. "It will involve long hours, even working in to the night and working a sweat. Gosh I am even sweating now"

Pulling the robe off her body, she showed him her black underwear and the stockings. She had the body of a goddess and every inch was perfect. She herself knew it and behind closed doors Kylie wasn't afraid to use it.

As he looked on at her body, she placed a finger on his chin to make him look at her eyes. "My throat hurts when I sing Andre. I have to us special cream to help sooth it. Calm it. If only I had some?" Pulling a sad face, her bottom lip outstretched the upper one and her eyes gave the look of a puppy.

Then breaking the flirting she smacked a piece of paper on the table. "This is a confidentiality contract. Meaning, when you fuck me, you cant say anything ok? Cant go to the papers, the news, whatever understand? Not even your dog. If you have a dog." Smiling, she played with his hair. "If you say anything, you go to jail. Now, are you going to sign it? If not you can leave thanks."

Her voice was stern and straightforward, but after he would sign it, she would return to her flirtatious state.

Andre watched Kylie's robe slide away, revealing her tight toned body. Her lithe figure and tanned complexion were eroticised even more by her provocative lingerie. This is really it, he thought; the air was crackling with energy. When she laid one of her soft fingertips on his slightly stubbly chin, it was like a shock of pure electricity raced through his spine. He fought down an overwhelming urge to leap upon her right there, summoning every last reserve of his discipline. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he knew they were already fucking in her mind. Her bright blues had become passionate coals, smouldering like the ones in the fire.

Her bald innuendo about blowjobs was stunning enough, but the matter-of-fact deal she then presented was even more so. The nonchalant, casually seductive way she offered the delights of her body seemed almost like one of the many prostitutes he knew well in the hotel. But this was none other than Kylie Minogue, and her casualness shocked him almost as much as it excited him.

A lifetime of shitty jobs had long accustomed him to distrusting contracts. But his iron-hard cock had assumed full control of Andre's decision-making. He looked at the lingerie-clad Kylie, standing seductively while smiling so sweetly at him. In a vivid moment of surging lust, Andre realised he'd happily been thrown from the roof if it mean just five minutes to fuck the woman of his dreams. Scrawling his signature across the forms, he sat down on the couch and faced Kylie with a manner more like a pimp than a porter.

"If you want your treat, you have to earn it", he said forcefully. "I want a lapdance, one that would shame the girls of the Pigalle."

For a brief moment, Kylie felt the atmosphere die as he leant forward and scribbled his signature on the forms. Looking through it afterwards she then stood up and placed it somewhere in the bedroom without him knowing. No doubt it would be in her bag of belongings but it didn't really matter.

As she was in the other room, she heard him shout through what he wanted. A grin overcame her and she smiled to herself, before letting the robe slide off her soft body and down every curve before ending up as a pile on the floor.

Walking back towards him in her black lingerie Kylie stood in front of him and placed a finger on his chin again so he would look up to her face. "This is going to be a fun night" she said. "Bon Moment!" Kylie added in French, meaning a good time.

Lifting her hands up above her she started to sway her hips ever so slowly. "Want to put on some music?" The singer added.

Andre felt his skin prickle as Kylie gently laid her elegant finger beneath his unshaven chin. Her bright pink nail shone against his day's worth of beard. She brought his gaze up from where it had been fixed on her lingerie-clad breasts. The perky, pouting mounds hung invitingly just inches from him. He watched her succulent scarlet lips move, her use of French charging her promise with even greater eroticism.

He looked on as he danced slowly, hoping like hell his raging erection wasn't showing throw his dress pants. When she invited him to play the music, Andre decided to seize his chance. He brushed his fingers against her side as he walked past, almost shivering at the feel of her silken skin. Quickly he traced a finger down her back and ran it just inside her pantyline, running it around the edge of her lace panties before flicking their elastic band with a sharp snap.

It was hard to walk with his rigid cock, but Andre was able to make it over to the giant soundsystem set into the wall. He cycled a tuning knob, watching the list of preset titles flickering past on the small computer screen. Find a playlist marked "Club", he decided to settle on that. He didn't want to dawdle, and there was even a chance this kind of list could play Kylie's own music. Pressing play, he smiled slightly to himself as the sleazy beat of a horny, sweaty strip club classic kicked into life.

Grabbing one of the nearby glided replica Louis XIV chairs, Andre sat down comfortably and looked at Kylie with a burning expectancy.

When the beat come on, Kylie moved her head in time with the beat and then started to dance. "I can work with this" she smiled, seeing the man pull a nearby chair before sitting on it. Gliding on the marble flooring with her silky stocking covered feet, Kylie was now a few inches from him as she rested her groin on his leg. Placing two hands on his chest she arched her back inwards so her chest was just in front of his face before she pulled back. Her golden brown hair flicked over her shoulders as she then turned around and swayed her hips. Her ripe firm ass rippled like a professional after years of dancing on screen and in front of the camera.

Standing up fully, she took a walk around the chair, her hand on the back of it as she circled the man like he was her prey. "Choke me, spank me, pull my hair" Kylie sang to the sang, almost as though it was a spell or a chant. Resting on him again she unhooked her bra, revealing her perky milky white breasts. They jiggled as they became free and Kylie quickly pulled away from him before he could touch them.

The singer then danced away from him, constantly singing to the song. "Choke me, spank me, pull my hair" as she walked in to the bedroom. Giving him an evil grin just as she disappeared in to the room.

Andre's heart was pounding with an adrenalin-driven fury. His mouth was dry, his breath coming fast and urgent. Locking his eyes with hers he focused on the moment. As she rode his leg it was like an electric shock of satin racing through him. The supple firmness of Kylie's petite body pressed firmly against his. Gripping the side of the chair tightly, Andre found himself staring at Kylie's sweat-sprinkled breasts when she thrust them toward him. Instinctively he began to lean forward before she pulled back, teasing him by turning away her boots and presenting her butt instead as she stood up to continue dancing.

The beat thumped in a horny, insistent rhythm as she circled him. Suddenly mounting him again, Andre was sure she would be able to feel his iron erection pressed hard against the silken slip over her pussy. When she dropped her bra he watched in a daze as a glimpse of her small white mounds was flashed. The promise of squeezing those pert boobs was too much, but even before he pulled his clammy hands free of their grip on the chair, Kylie had already gotten up to cross the floor.

He watched as she moved a like tigress, chanting the provocative lyrics almost like an order. Slowly he stood up, his raging cock making things painfully awkward for a few steps. Then with sudden urgent strides he chased her into the bedroom.

Kylie sat on the edge of the bed, one leg crossed over the other. Her black nylon stockings were a pleasure to feel, even for herself as a hand slowly caressed her own leg. The Aussie always loved having these meetings with strangers. The casual fucking was a huge turn on to her, she never liked the idea of settling down with someone.

Leaning back, her hands and arms spread out before her palms came to a halt. When he entered the door way she saw his bulge in his pants and laughed. "Someone wants to play with us, let him out!" Kylie moaned, pointing to it. She now walked over to him, a little frustrated that he was fumbling with the zipper. "You men sometimes..ugh!" Walking him over to the bed she pushed him down on to it before she jumped up and straddled him. Wriggling her ass all over his groin she could feel his bulge press against her lips. Leaning down she kissed his neck with her pink glossed lips before moving to his mouth where she placed her tongue. It swirled around his and danced along his teeth before she got up. Crawling like a magnificent cat she unfastened his trousers pulling them to his ankles just like his boxers straight after.

There it was, her version of the holy grail. Licking her lips like she was stalking prey Kylie held it in her hand, feeling the warmth from it sent her mad nearly. Brushing her hair back with her hand, running her fingers through it the single gave it one almighty lick from top to bottom.

When Andre saw Kylie reclining languidly on the bed, she seemed like she had stepped out of one of her videos or lingerie ads. The look on her face was utterly voracious. Swiftly he removed jacket and shirt, throwing both heedlessly to the ground. He tried to unzip his trousers but in the delirium of the moment he suddenly found himself fumbling and incapable. It would have been a moment of utter horror if she hadn't suddenly come over to him and flung him onto the bed. Normally, he was the one who loved to be in control, but on this occasion he was more than prepared to surrender to Kylie.

As she ground her silk-clad ass across his raging cock, he ran his hands long her smooth and strong thighs. The sensation of her hot little tongue working across his neck, then teasing into his mouth, had him softly moaning. She tasted like the champagne as their mouths melted together for a few moments. Andre slid his hands up to cup her ass, squeezing the rock-hard buns slightly as his fingers slipped just inside her pantyline.

Then he gripped the steel headboard tightly as Kylie's nimble and practiced hands undid his trousers and boxers. His rigid cock sprang out like a released snake, eleven-inches long, bright-red and raging. She seemed to look at it like a child who had just been given a giant ice-cream. Andre had to fight down a strong guttural groan as she ran her tongue along its length, sending a shiver of pure pleasure through him. But it escaped nonetheless when they locked eyes as Kylie took him slowly into her hot little mouth.

"Hello Big Boy" she smiled after finishing her lick. "Mmmm that tastes good." Lowering her head, she opened her mouth and slid her lips tightly against the outer side down to the bottom. Bobbing her head a few times she leant up quickly, her golden hair being thrown back over her shoulders due to the momentum. "I bet you didn't think I could fit it all in did you? You naughty boy" A hand slapped his tummy with it's palm, creating a sound which excited her greatly. Moving down on him again, she sucked on his cock longer with more grit and determination. Gagging sounds filled the bedroom as his cock was nearly being swallowed by her throat.

Now as she leant up, Kylie dribbled her own saliva down her lips before wiping it with the back of her hand. She also gasped for air.

"Let me lay there, I want my head against the headboard while you face fuck me" she said as casually as possible.

Andre was pleasurably impressed at Kylie's deep throat technique. As she cupped his balls and worked his shaft ferociously, he felt every inch of his cock slide down her tight, wet throat. It slid further still as she gagged on the throbbing member, sucking it down with a passionate eagerness. Even the high-class hookers who'd blown him in the past in exchange for a room, had nothing to compare to her skills and enthusiasm. Even as he fought with every part of his being to avoid cumming, he could feel it building fast as Kylie's wet gagging noises filled the room. But just in time, she came up for air, sweaty and gasping and looking at him with a feral lust.

It took a moment to process her command, then it hit him like a slap to the face. Grabbing Kylie's slender hips, Andre flung her onto her back as she giggled in delight. He mounted her like a starving man lunging on meat, his raging red cock resting between her two little rock-hard breasts. Seizing her wrists he held them above her head, pulling her up enough to bring her level with his cock. Then he slid it slow and deep into her small, eager mouth, forcing her back against the ornate headboard. Building up a steady rhythm, he quickly began to facefuck her firmly. Holding her tight in his grip as well as having her face impaled on his dick held her in place.

But the intensity of the occasion was rapidly becoming to much for him, especially as Kylie's powerful tongue swallowed his cock like a porn star. Groaning and grunting like a maddened beast he blew his load in her mouth. It seemed to take a age, as he shuddered and moaned in ecstasy. She swallowed every last drop, before he released her and rolled off to lie beside her on the bed. "Mon dieu! That was amazing!"

Resting on her back, her panties and stockings were still nicely intact on her body, hugging her like it was a second skin. Getting herself comfortable Kylie smiled and opened her mouth like she was a girl waiting to be fed. Feeling his weight on her stomach, she was lifted by her hands above her head to sit up more before he moved along and sat near her breasts.

When it was slipped in to her mouth, she closed her lips as tight as she possibly could and felt him work his cock back and forth. Deep moans from within echoed with a low hum because her mouth was fall. With her hands pinned above her head on to the wall she felt helpless as his meat forced her head back against the headboard.

Looking deep in to his eyes, she saw him working up a sweat before blowing his load in to her. His seed planted itself down her throat where she let it rest in her stomach after swallowing it. When he rolled over she wiped her mouth and lips with her finger and then licked it clean.

"I'm not hungry anymore" she smiled, rolling on to her tummy and placing one hand on his cock. Her other hand was used as a surface for her chin to lean on. Whilst the singer slowly rubbed his penis so it would get hard again, she started to make conversation. "Do you get any other famous people in her?"

Even though he'd just received the best blowjob of his life, and cum like a torrent right into Kylie's wet little mouth, Andre felt his cock was still engorged and ready for more. It still was still sensitive and stinging as usual, throbbing red and bulbous. But in the soft, velvet hands of Kylie it felt like more of an exquisite agony. Within minutes he was already prepared to go another round with her.

He was caught a little off-guard by her casual query, and quickly tried to think of an intelligent-sounding answer. "Well you know, all of them are usually as discreet as you!" he said, smiling with what he hoped was a guileless and innocent look. "I can't exactly go kiss and tell now, can I? Especially when understand how dangerous gossip can be."

Moving with a swift grace, Andre rolled into his side and ran a finger just inside Kylie's pantyline. "Besides," he whispered, "wouldn't you rather I put my mouth to a better use?" Grabbing her panties tightly in his fist, Andre tore them off with a single hard pull, the snap elastic snap as loud as Kylie's squeal. He pushed her powerful thighs forward so that her perfect ass was in the air while her face as buried in the silken sheets. Running his fingertips along the length of her beautiful body, he teased and stroked them along down to the little pink oyster of her pussy.

Beginning slowly with gentle fingering and quick licks, Andre began to slowly increase the intensity as he ground his face into Kylie's juicy cunt. He was highly skilled at cunnilingus and threw all his talents into pleasing her. Occasionally he would take a small break to squeeze her ass or boobs, stimulating her whole body rather than just the hot space between her legs. With slow with firm rhythm Andre began to work her to a shattering orgasm.

Kylie grinned at his response, liking the way he teased her as she slowly worked his cock to make sure it was ready for another workout. That was to be put on hold for now however as he turned her over on to her tummy before lifted her ass up in to the air. Before that, her panties had been ripped clean off with the waistband slapping back against her soft skin. Kylie's yelp was small yet loud enough to sign for pain.

With her face in the silk sheets, her chest was squashed against the mattress and her body was up in it's knees with her shaved pussy in his face. Biting her lip, the Aussie moaned and groaned, her nails and hands clenching in to a fist whilst grabbing the sheets. Her lips became moist and her nipples grew hard as steel. The singer couldn't help but moan from the pleasure he was giving her, he had certainly done it before, many times to become this experienced she thought.

Moving her arse, something else that she was famous for, Kylie started to grind it against his face, rubbing her pussy over his lips as well as his nose. Her knees moved inwards and she moved a hand back to grip on to his hair, pushing further in to her to make sure he had the best orgasm ever.

It certainly was that as she cried with yelps and shudders. She came with her juices flowing on to his lips. The singer closed her eyes and bit her lip. Running a hand down her tummy she rubbed her own pussy before bringing a finger up to taste her own juices.

Andre felt Kylie's sopping pussy juices soak his chin like a ripe peach, glistening and wet in the golden lamplight of the hotel bedroom. He sucked and licked her little pink clit with a increasing firmness and fury. Occasionally he landed a firm slap on her ass, squeezing the firm buns tightly. Focused in the intensity of pleasuring a woman, Andre had long since lost his star-struck nervousness. He now worked Kylie's exquisite body the way a virtuoso musician played a master-crafted instrument. In response she sang a melody of passionate moans and cries as she quivered in ecstasy.

Gasping for air, Andre pulled back from Kylie's shining pussy. He looked over her kneeling form lying before him, as master of all he surveyed. He wiped his face on his silken bedsheets, licking his lips to savor the strawberry taste of her sex on his tongue. Then, as she reached her hands back, he seized both of her slender wrists. At the same time, he slid his rigid cock right into her liquid cunt. He pulled back on her arms for leverage as he thrust in, lifting Kylie's face from the mattress and straining her muscles taunt. She was as soft as jelly between her thighs, yielding yet tight enough to fold around his dick in a soft velvet embrace. His rock-hard bulging rod plunged in deep, pounding a place that had never been touched before. For all her numerous and skilled lovers, Kylie had never known a pain that hurt so good as this.

Gripping her hips like he was riding a wild horse, Andre proceeded to give Kylie the fucking of her life. Both of them shone with sweat, the warm hotel room rendered a blazing furnace with the hotness of their lovemaking. He grunted and panted like a wild boar, thrusting slow and deep in a steady rhythm. The rubbing of her stockinged legs against his was an incredible delight. He had no desire to blow his load early, but the previous blowjob had numbed his nerves enough that he felt he could last all night in Kylie's magnificent snatch. Pulling back harder on her arms to drive even deeper into her crushed box, Andre threw everything he had into giving her a screaming orgasm like none she'd known before.

Back
Top Bottom