Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Partners Wanted | Fandoms | Long-term or Smut | M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly direct yourself HERE for rules, writing samples and everything else you could possibly want.

[Up to date as of 3.6.14]

I am majorly craving:

Fable I, II or III
World of Warcraft
ConHayth (Assassin's Creed)

But I am also interested in:

Batman (Comic or Nolanverse)
Starfighter
Rise of the Guardians
Elder Scrolls
Storm Hawks

Feel free to drop me a message here or through my e-mail if interested. I roleplay over both. c:

scaredycrow said:
Kindly direct yourself HERE for rules, writing samples and everything else you could possibly want.

[Up to date as of 3.6.14]

I am majorly craving:

Fable I, II or III
World of Warcraft
ConHayth (Assassin's Creed)

But I am also interested in:

Batman (Comic or Nolanverse)
Starfighter
Rise of the Guardians
Elder Scrolls
Storm Hawks

Feel free to drop me a message here or through my e-mail if interested. I roleplay over both. c:

Hello, my name is Ahtziri. I am also searching for a Batman role play in the "Nolanverse". I would like to know what you are looking for. Would you be willing to play a Batman?

Hi, my name is AnimusAngelus! I'm new, both here and to RP's in general, but I'm very interested in a possible ConHayth RP. I've never met another fan of my otp before!

I've already checked out the profile you linked too, and I think I could work fine with you.

Right here is my introduction thread in the forum.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=74572

I have a simple explanation of my requirements there, which seem quite similar to your own. But you'll also find some details about me that will help you decide if you could work with me.

I'm still finding my way around, but if you are interested in coming up with a story, please send me a message! I'll reply as soon as I find the inbox. XD

If you have any questions before deciding, feel free to ask. Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom