Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for what is Lost

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
"Through time I have been and always will be an ageless memory a factor of past a deviant or present and a unfortunate soul of future, for that I can no longer be here, can no longer know what it is to be myself, The Sires child My name is not know to this world of mysterious and shrouds. I am sorry father but I must go my own way" Large pale hand held the note in shaky hands as the male red what was on the parchment stuck to the oak door of his child's room. The bottom lip went inwards and under the upper teeth as the hands hit the door with force of a emotions called sadness and hatred.
"Bovint!!" the males voiced sounded, sounded as if a thousands lightening bolts had struck the same pace at once. A servants boots clicked in the stone floor and soon a boy of merely 14 of ash hair and grey eyes appeared around the corner wearing only the boots, black torn pants ripped at the knees and a oversized shirt that seemed to tent the boy rather then fit him.
"Where has she gone? do you know you where supposed to be watching her?!" the male yelled, the boys line of sight was on the floor but changed to look at the male when he mentioned that she was gone.
"I...I.dont know sir"
"Find her you mutt!" the male boomed and made a step towards the child but was not fast enough for the child descended away from the males direction and out of the hall, searching for what was now lost..

((this is a continuation story a intro if you can say))

It been fivteen years since that nigh that the heir to the Deltonmon bloodline left her home for fear for reminiscent of a past life she had no control over. Now our women of night stand behind a bar at a high class hotel serving drink and bar food to hotel guests nd the other drunken guests. Now of mere age of 25 she has grown to a women even though her blood held a secret.

=vampire women&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=47]Mia sighed as she grabbed a rag wiping the shattered glass off the table. "Drunks" she mumbled as she moved the glass into a dustpan and she walked over to a trash can and placed the broken glass into the can. putting away the dustpan she went back and stood behind the bar again not long afterwards getting a order from a women whom seemed of high class requesting a wine cooler of sorts.
Mia only nodded before going to the frigerator keeping the wince cooler and pulled one out and popped the lid of off the glass container handing it to her. ((still working on it my creative thought comes and goes lol))

Back
Top Bottom