Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tock… CW's Cravings ~ Seeking Lit Dominant Male

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
[img=600x300]https://imgur.com/5jR7u0u.jpg[/img]​

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT
WINDING UP The game is afoot. : : :

Welcome to my thread. If you're here, something about me--either my username, my avatar or perhaps my RT title--caught your eye. I'll take that as a start and a good sign. Assuming I haven't lost you, let's dare to proceed further as I do have a few things that need discussing before we get into the nitty gritty of crafting a story together.

TURN THE KEY …for no man lives in the external truth among salts and acids, but in the warm, phantasmagoric chamber of his brain, with the painted windows and the storied wall. : : :

Firstly, I'm here for the writing. So no cybering or anything like that and I don't care who I write with be you male, female, trans, etc. The only request I have is that you write a wonderfully dominant male because that is what I like to write against. Details and characteristics, etc. of this dominant male character will depend on the plot and pairing and other such things.

GRINDING GEARS There is an electric fire in human nature tending to purify... : : :

That out of the way, I will also mention that I ONLY write submissive females of heterosexual orientation, that I'm also totally fine with writing more than one character if the RP needs it for added depth and scope of plot. I also only write in 3rd person past tense and I will only do either thread or PM RPs only. Do not ask me to do IM RPs or RPs via Google Docs as those will not happen.

Something to note is that I only write females. Yes, I might throw in a male filler character here and there for the sake of story, but it ends there. All my females are heterosexually oriented with submissive leanings. Know that submissive does NOT mean doormat or slave. It can mean both and anything in between. It can be vanilla or kinky. It can be limited to the bedroom or extend into daily life. The point is, it's a entire spectrum of possibility and personality and characters of this type have dreams, goals and aspirations. They are driven to act and react and characters I write MUST have a reason to be attracted to your character. If your character has no goal, aspirations or motivations of his own...a pairing will not work and thus a story will probably not happen. Also, as one favoring epic writing, I like to include a lot of characters and develop them all, bounce around various POVs to help enhance the story experience. Once again, threads are my preferred method of RPing, but I will not shun PMs. However, know that I have a tendency to lose track/forget about my PMs (you've been warned), but I also don't want to lose out on a potentially great writer who won't budge from moving out of the PM system.

Wow. Now, if you've read this far—and haven't gone tl;dr—I'm giddy with excitement! And I'm hoping that I won't lose you with what's about to come. As a final request, I ask that you PLEASE do not post to my RT thread, but rather send me a PM after you've finished perusing everything in its entirety. Hopefully something will strike your fancy and I'll hear from you soon. Thanks ever so much!

TAKING FLIGHT In this world, which is so plainly the antechamber of another, there are no happy men. : : :

One final fact you'll need to consider before RPing with me ~ First and foremost, let me explicitly state that I've got Asperger's. What does this mean? Well, it means I might have trouble understanding your social cues at times. I've a hard enough time reading them in person, text can sometimes be harder. So, there might be times I'm overly chatty, other times where I might seem aloof or distant. Regardless, I am me and if I've expressly stated something (example: I'm enjoying this story. OR I think you're a great person.)...guess what...I MEAN IT! Second, I'm a blunt person and often times very literal. I do not take well to passive aggression nor do I usually understand it. So, best to refrain from it all together. That said, if I tell you 'no' on something...once again, I mean it. If I tell you 'yes'...likewise, I mean it. If I start to feel like my personal space is being smothered, I tend to shut down. It can take me several days to come out of that. So, if you suddenly are sending me 5 or more PMs SIMULTANEOUSLY (I'm not talking about you send, I respond, repeat, etc as that is totally fine) and ESPECIALLY if you are sending PMs that badger/pester/whatever and my responses either get short or cease...you've probably crossed a line and put me in shut down. Persistence once that hits only leads to melt down and...that never ends well. <.< Moving on, due to things, I can occasionally get 'tunnel vision'. This means, there WILL be times when my muse strikes hotter for other RPs I'm engaged in. It will NOT have to do with the writer OR the story itself, but merely where the story is at and sometimes my creativity or how complex the story is. People who cannot deal with this? Sorry...that's who I am, how I work...I try to spread the wealth as best I can, but sometimes this happens and I dare say it happens for others who don't even fall on the spectrum as well. However, if you suddenly attack someone on the spectrum when this occurs, you can bet your ass you place them in melt down. Just sayin'. So, don't do it. And if you think you might, I'm probably not the writing partner for you. I'm a very patient partner who will wait forever for a post. lol. Anyway, that's about it on the clarifying. Hopefully this doesn't scare people away, but I felt the need to include it. So, there it is.

CURRENT ROLEPLAYS

Currently None
( MxF )

LINKS OUT:
plot threadskinks linkjournals/absences.​
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

BASIC NEED To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. : : :

Ons
[x] Co-writers who are engaged in the story and its progression.
[x] Co-writers showing care for spelling, punctuation and grammar (doesn't have to be perfect, just effort is nice…non-English speakers are welcome so long as I'm aware English isn't your native language).
[x] Quality vs quantity, though details are nice and welcomed.
[x] Communication and creativity and a good OOC rapport.
[x] Stories that are driven by plot/characters, but still have a romantic/sexual theme.

~*~

Offs
[x] Co-writers who pester for posts.
[x] Co-writers who attempt cyber or blurring lines, act creepy.
[x] Co-writers who do not put effort or care into their posts.
[x] Co-writers who do not communicate or add to the creativity of the story/characters.
[x] Co-writers who dismiss my RT thread and f-list.
[x] Co-writers who just "don't get it."
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

GLIMPSE OF KINKS It is the law of nature we overlook, that intellectual versatility is the compensation for change, danger, and trouble. : : :

Ons
[x] Blood Play
[x] Vampirism
[x] The Paranormal (ask for specifics, there's a lot here)
[x] Bondage/BDSM (submissive only, though please ask…my answers might surprise you)
[x] Knife Play
[x] Exhibitionism
[x] Oral

~*~

Offs
[x] Most incest (there ARE exceptions, please ask first)
[x] Certain age gaps (ask for specifics)
[x] Characters below the age of 16 (prefer those over 18)
[x] Bestiality (anthros/weres/shifters ARE an exception)
[x] Multiple partners (only exception is love triangle and typically BEFORE sex occurs)/swinging/harems/poly relations
[x] Cheating
[x] Most rape scenarios (some exceptions can be made, ask first)
[x] "If it belongs in the bathroom...don't bring it up. Ever."
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

TICK...TOCK Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why. : : :

Genres
[x] Horror
[x] Medieval Fantasy
[x] Horror Fantasy
[x] Urban Fantasy
[x] SciFi
[x] Dystopian
[x] Steampunk
[x] Cyberpunk

~*~

Themes & Settings
[x] Vampires
[x] The Paranormal (werewolves, demons, angels, etc.)
[x] Sword & Sorcery
[x] Time Travel
[x] Apocalyptic/Post-apocalyptic
[x] Storybook/Fairytale
[x] Alternate Worlds
[x] Ancient Greece/Rome
[x] Viking Age
[x] French Revolution
[x] Middle Ages
[x] Regency
[x] Victorian
[x] Old West/Pioneer
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

CHARACTERS & PAIRINGS If I could create an ideal world, it would be an England with the fire of the Elizabethans, the correct taste of the Georgians, and the refinement and pure ideals of the Victorians. : : :

(All lists are incomplete, send PM for more details.)

Common Characters I Write
[x] Human
[x] Vampire
[x] Shapeshifter
[x] Werewolf
[x] Psychic
[x] Android/Cyborg
[x] Angel
[x] Elf
[x] Fairy
[x] Mermaid

~*~

Common Pairings (OCs) – me/you
[x] target/assassin
[x] princess/knight
[x] princess/thief or rogue
[x] princess/commoner or outcast
[x] priestess/knight
[x] priestess/thief or rogue
[x] priestess/commoner or outcast
[x] peasant girl/nobleman or knight
[x] human girl/necromancer or mage
[x] human girl/werewolf
[x] human girl/shapeshifter (preference for wolves, predatory cats, reptiles/dragons)
[x] human girl/humanoid alien
[x] human girl/vampire
[x] vampire/vampire
[x] human girl/demon
[x] psychic/psychic
[x] non-psychic/psychic
[x] noblewoman/pirate
[x] commoner/pirate
[x] noblewoman or princess/viking or warrior
[x] peasant girl/viking or warrior
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

FANDOMS People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. : : :

(All lists are incomplete, send PM for more details.)

There are several fandoms that I love spanning movies, books, video games…to name a few. I've found that I prefer to play OCs in most fandom universes where we can borrow the setting and back story and then insert our own unique characters and create our own story using these lush worlds that are rich in detail and just too fun to leave alone. But, there are a few--and more rare--instances, where I like canon.

(note--all of these characters and pairings are OCs unless specifically named)

Fandoms
Fandom Pairings (canons & OCs) – me/you​

► Riddick
[x] OC/Riddick
[x] Kyra (age 17)/Riddick
[x] Eve Logan/Riddick
[x] Dahl/Riddick
[x] Dame Vaako/Lord Vaako

► Sin City
[x] Old Town girl/cop
[x] OC/OC

► Firefly/Serenity
[x] alliance/browncoat
[x] companion/smuggler or salvager
[x] companion/OC
[x] OC/OC

► Dune
[x] Fremen/Fremen
[x] Pre-born/Pre-born
[x] Pre-born/Fremen
[x] Noblewoman/Fremen
[x] Noblewoman/Pre-born

► True Blood
[x] human/vampire
[x] human/werewolf
[x] human/shifter

► Game Of Thrones
[x] Daenerys/OC
[x] Sansa/Baelish
[x] Sansa/Sandor
[x] OC/OC

► Wheel Of Time
[x] Aes Sedai/OC
[x] Aes Sedai/Warder
[x] Aes Sedai/Channeler
[x] Wilder/OC
[x] OC/Warder
[x] OC/Channeler
[x] OC/OC

► Castlevania
[x] OC/vampire
[x] OC/dhampir
[x] Belmont descendant/vampire
[x] Belmont descendant/dhampir

► Harry Potter
[x] muggle born/pure blood
[x] muggle born/half blood
[x] muggle born/muggle born
[x] half blood/pure blood
[x] half blood/half blood
[x] half blood/muggle born
[x] pure blood/pure blood
[x] pure blood/half blood
[x] pure blood/muggle born

► Escape From New York/Escape From LA
[x] OC/Snake Plissken
[x] OC/OC

► The Hobbit/Lord Of The Rings
[x] Elf/Ranger
[x] Elf/Fighter
[x] Human/Ranger
[x] Human/Fighter
[x] Human/Elf

► The Crow
[x] OC/Crow

► Halo
(just starting to get into this fandom...LOVE IT!)

[x] spartan/spartan
[x] civilian/spartan
[x] scientist/spartan
[x] soldier/spartan

► Various storybook/fairytales
(especially Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Beauty And The Beast, The Snow Queen)

[x] Little Red/werewolf
[x] Belle/Beast
[x] Elsa/OC
[x] Alice/Hatter
[x] Alice/Cheshire Cat
[x] Alice/OC
[x] Snow/huntsman
[x] Snow/prince
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

JY5J3ou.jpg

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT
PLOTS COMING ( MxF ) : : :

Plots are in the works. I ask for your patience, though please read through my thread and 'overview' below to get an idea of stories I enjoy writing. I'm an extremely creative individual and am the sort who can hash out ideas back and forth very easily with even the smallest of prompts.

OVERVIEW (Future bumps to this Request Thread will link directly to THIS post as it will change with mood and whim) I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe exist without a clockmaker. : : :

I'm currently craving dark, gritty story lines involving horrific themes (ie, gore, possibly hard vore and other ideas that could be up for discussion between myself and my writing partner). At this time I don't have anything concrete set in my head as far as a specific plot goes (and YES, plot is a MUST), but I've had a few thoughts running through my head. Some recurring ideas have included the following (note these are just fragmented thoughts/ideas...for now): asylum settings, use of simulations and/or hallucinogenics, The Matrix-style themes, blood play (including cutting, drinking blood, scarifications, abrasions, biting, etc.), ritual sacrifices and/or necromancy, death/regen concepts and much, much more.

Also, as firmer ideas come to me, I will indeed include them.
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

PAST ACTIVITY Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground. : : :

(Past RP activity. As this fluctuates it will be updated accordingly.)

On Hiatus (since muses are fickle things)
[x] None.

~*~

Dead, Dropped, Faded Into The Æther...
[x] Dead Man's Hand (with VitaObscura) ... hiatus/faded

~*~

Completed
[x] None.

: : : Any RP that has gone on hiatus or just faded out for one reason or another has the possibility of being revived. Just ask. If I'm up for it and have time, I'll give it a go. If I don't have the time and/or interest, then I won't. But it doesn't hurt to ask. : : :
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXTTEXT

Back
Top Bottom