Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wherever the mood takes us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Welcome to my request thread and seeing as I am not picky I promise it will be short. See I am looking for just quick to the point moments. I don't really have an interest in exact things nor do I have things I am against. I am kind of an open field that goes with the mood. That being said there is some things I like and prefer not to do. (Not saying I absolutely won't do but that I prefer not to.)

Likes -​

Being dominated. I am naturally a dominant female so I enjoy to be pushed around, forced, etc. But if you like to be dominated as well it can go both ways for me.

Details. I like detailed posts that have a build to them. Don't be scared to detail every movement. Its a bonus with me.

Friendship. I like to be able to have conversations during the rp out of character. I like to get to know you and what not so I can get a feel of you.

Paragraphs- No one liners. Period. It drives me nuts. At least five sentences or more. Come on folks not that hard. Pwease? For me?

Grammar- I am not a grammar nazi but I do get picky on the basics. At least have some proper grammar other then that. I don't care.

Dislikes-​

I won't do aliens, anal, male on male (all my characters are female), anything that has to do with little kids, and well that is all I can think of at the moment. If more come up I will edit.

I only do my rps over private messaging. If your serious about your inquiry please pm me instead of leaving a post here. More then likely I won't check here a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom