Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a F/F (need dom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a good dom female for this. I guess i dont care if you are male playing female but you HAVE to be convincing.

Idea #1
My character has it all: good grades, decent money, and a hot boyfriend. Your character is my best friend who is very openly lesbian (and is very experienced at it) Your character has always thought mine was hot. At some point (at a party my bfs not at or something) you begin to act upon your lust.

Idea #2
This would require you to play as multiple girls. My character want to join the cheerleading team, but shes not veru popular. So to join, she must go through "initiation" woth the whole team. Let your imagination fly.

Idea #3
Your character is security gaurd at the mall. Im a dilinquint who was caght stealing. If i get turned in i get sent away to a boot camp. Im a very rough and tough girl but the thought of getting sent away is not a pleasent one. Then we hear the words "ill do anything"

Plesse be literate, but quality is more important than quantity. Ild reathe have 1 awsome paragraph than three crappy ones. I want it smut based but it also has to make sense.

Flist
https://www.f-list.net/c/roasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom