Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's my third thread, but this'll be more for like OCs that I have in mind.

First story: Swimsuit Squad.

A team of military girls from a distant planet called Eska. A planet that has an atmosphere so dangerously hot that the ocean themselves boil. The girls of this planet wear swimsuits that controle the temperature of the air around them.

Any other clothing just burns up.

They are divided into factions based on the swimsuits they wear.

Slings

Bikinis

One pieces

Recon teams

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife and Wife.

Lovers

This love dove couple named Sakura and Kris have been together for several years, now officially married.

Kris was a foreigner to Japan having moved with her parents there, she became fast friends with Sakura and they've been together since they were both children. Though in highschool Sakura became more pervy toward her due to her love of forign women. Especially a tomboy like Kris.

Kris is the dark skinned girl, Sakura is the other one. The two now live an apartment together always having pervy fun, but they aren't ones to shy away from letting a third in their fun at times.

nope still broken. I would suggest saving the images and re-uploading them on a photohosting site such as tinypic or photobucket.

It seems that the reason the links are broken is because of hot-link protection (basically, they don't want you linking to images from another site)
Instead of linking to the picture, try linking to the pages they were on. (Otherwise, people will have to copy-paste the links into their address bar manually)

Like, for me this link works: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/572504?pool_id=3160
But this one doesn't: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-598f7977d160894f5d10bcb4615db375.jpg
But the second works, if i just copy and paste the link into my address-bar. I guess it's just how that site works.

New Idea!​

sample-1cb06633d9f3341fbf5545e9bd3414f6.jpg

Meet the Girls Swimteam!​

This is another harem idea I had, they are all sisters. The red head is the head of the team of course~ FXF FXM only.

Your private messages appear to be turned off. If you're still interested in roleplaying I'd be interested in doing something with Mina and Mary, possibly with a femboy as the partner.

Would love to reply to your PM but as the chap above pointed out it seems like no one can get in contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom