Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Light Plot with Lot's of Smut! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahzarinfay

Planetoid
Hi guys!

I'm looking to do some 1x1 RPs that are mostly smut, with some light plot thrown in, mostly just framing scenarios for the smut itself. I don't have an F-List (working on it), but I'm generally open to most things. Just ask, and I'll let you know.

I'm a semi-lit to lit role-player, and can adjust my style to my partner pretty easily. I do want correct grammar and at least a paragraph, though. The more detail I get, the more I have to work with, and the more fun we both have.

Some things I'm particularly craving for;

Vampire/Werewolf/Tentacle Monster x Victim - Some nonconsensual here, possibly with the victim (me) being turned into a vampire/werewolf, although I'm also open to anything that loosely fits here.

Sex School - Looking for some teacher x student with me being the student.... Possibly some noncon or master x slave, although it doesn't have to be.

God/Goddess x Worshipper - A god or goddess requires a sacrifice to be made of a beautiful woman/handsome man.... But not for anything any follower thought. Or, perhaps, the god/goddess falls for a mortal and kidnaps them to make their own, bit of a Hades and Persephone thing there.

Forum, PM, or email are the best ways for me to do this, and I'm usually available evenings (EST) during the week. Some odd hours mid-day too, depends on my class schedule and such.

PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom