Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need a charming older man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbnett

Super-Earth
Here's the skinny.

I could spend twelve perfectly grammatical paragraphs explaining who I am, how I write, what I expect, and so on but but that gets monotonous. Therefore, I'll give the short and sweet:

Hi, I'm Maggie. I've been writing for close to ten years. I like realistic romance and a 70/30 plot to smut ratio. I like my characters sex to mean something. Everyone has lives including me, so I can't promise a reply every day but I will not leave you hanging.

So, my plot ideas, short and sweet, and if you're interested I can elaborate.

Number 1.

Starts off at a dinner table. MC is in college, still living at home in small town USA. YC is the best friend of a family friend (around 30 years old?) who lives in a big glamorous city. YC is kind and a good man, but lives the life of a bachelor. MC can't help but fawn over you a bit. Over dinner the topic of MC's future gets brought up and one way or another YC smirks and quips that I could just move to your town after I graduate and find work, and that you would be glad to watch after me, which of course has MC swooning.

Fast forward to a few years later. MC is a college graduate and gets a job opportunity in YC's town. YC hasn't seen MC since that night at the dinner table, so imagine his surprise when the 18 year old has blossomed into a woman.

Number 2.

A teacher student relationship. MC would be the student. They are both new in town and bond over their kindred newness. In my mind this would be a fast and furious kind of thing. They have an instantaneous spark, and get in deep into this relationship of sorts before they know what's happening. I'm really craving this one right now.

Anyway, that's the quick and dirty version of it all. Message me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom